The Death of Battlefield Fans

jedi_cois_02
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Hi Dice

I have been a proud BF player and Supported the Franchise since I picked up the first title.

To be quiet Frank... BF4 was the best game you ever produced for the online community. Reasons are that you had full customization on everything... Guns, Vehicles, outfits and more.

In BF1 you guys removed amlost all Customizations, you could only pick from different versions of the weapons. That sucks. We waited almost 3 years for the new BF game and now we have even less options and everything is almost so expensive it like you want us to pay real money for Company Coin!?

We want to build our own style of weapons mix and match stats on attachments. BF V is a Great game but come on there is almost no good selection of guns and your options are limited to 4 - 8 guns per category.... boring. BF4 had almost 20 per Category?

Whats up with the small selection of maps?
Assignments are next to none?
No xp boosts?

Please amend these wrongs... you are even starting to lose die hard fans because of your greed and lack of effort to listen to the community.

Please take this in consideration and Revive the Battlefield we all knew and Loved

Comments

• StormSaxon
    385 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    I’ve played BF series since Bad Company 2.
    BF4 is still the worst installment. I had more fun on hardline, though that had plenty wrong with it.
    BF1 was a big step up from BF4. BFV is a step up from BF1.
    BF3 was and is my favourite from all the games I played.
  • 0SiGHT0
    451 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF4 is atrocious, in fact every BF game after BF3's core launch has been atrocious. It's an objective fact.
  • 69GTOJudge
    524 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 12
    You were saying?
    Removed kinda big image, just go here...
    https://hothardware.com/news/battlefield-v-microtransactions
  • Vycinas2
    924 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bf3 was great.
    Bf4 was hideously broken at launch, although they did fix it. More stuff, but was missing some of the 'secret sauce' that made Bf3 great.
    Bf1 yes less customisation, but it had a certain something about it, and the novely of ww1 was great for some
    BfV Feels unfinished, lacking magic and the maps are not great.

Yea it does feel unfinished, sometimes it feels like its not WW2 game at all, it does lack that special magic what made Battlefield so popular, but mind you the game has a lot of potential if DICE was able to pull that massive EAs finger from their behind. I got bored of BF1 after spending 80 hours on it, and feels very stale at 110h on BFV, while all previous titles I logged over 1000 hours.
  • nanananamimimimi
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hi Dice

I havef bfeen a proudf BF playerf and Sufforted the Franchise since before my moobile fffhoone was ifone3. Back in the days I still had all of teethf and ...

L*velcap, is that you?
  • EdwinSpangler
    1710 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    69GTOJudge wrote: »
    You were saying?
    Removed kinda big image, just go here...
    https://hothardware.com/news/battlefield-v-microtransactions

Lol, you guys like preorders??

" Players can already pre-order the “Battlefield Currency” for their Xbox One game. "
    Hi Dice

I havef bfeen a proudf BF playerf and Sufforted the Franchise since before my moobile fffhoone was ifone3. Back in the days I still had all of teethf and ...

L*velcap, is that you?

I read it as Daffy Duck.. lolol
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    434 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    superteds wrote: »
    supported since the first title

thinks BF4 was better than BF2

ok

most of your post is about no attachments and customisation - that only really became a 'thing' (as in, lots of choice) in BF3 - not that long ago if you've 'supported since the first title'

BF4 fanboys should honestly be ignored because I've never seen such biased opinion regarding bf titles.

I m no fan boy but anybody could easily see that much work were put in bf4 than bfv... I mean bfv is the cheapest of all bf games i played (and i m not talking about customization)
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    4813 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    superteds wrote: »
    supported since the first title

thinks BF4 was better than BF2

ok

most of your post is about no attachments and customisation - that only really became a 'thing' (as in, lots of choice) in BF3 - not that long ago if you've 'supported since the first title'

BF4 fanboys should honestly be ignored because I've never seen such biased opinion regarding bf titles.

I m no fan boy but anybody could easily see that much work were put in bf4 than bfv...

During the full 3 years of active support? Maybe. But you simply can't compare them on release because bf4 had the worst launch in history of bf series and one of the worst among AAA games.
  • StreliziaDeWitt
    160 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What are you lot talking about I was just born a Battlefield fan since I played the BFV beta. :p
    Sure I may have played 1942, Vietnam and BC but I wasn't as hyped playing it as I am with V and 1.
  • SumwhatKrazy
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'll just add in that for me BF2 was the best and BF4 was the second best.
  • MSKelly1976
    207 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

During the full 3 years of active support? Maybe. But you simply can't compare them on release because bf4 had the worst launch in history of bf series and one of the worst among AAA games.

Nope, this one’s worse... BF4 had bugs when it launched. This one is unfinished.

• BigWyrm
    322 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    0SiGHT0 wrote: »
    BF4 is atrocious, in fact every BF game after BF3's core launch has been atrocious. It's an objective fact.

"Despite the actual definition, my opinion is objective fact.
    I've hated BF for many years.
    That's why I participate in this forum."
  • xKusagamix
    586 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    "I have been a proud BF player and Supported the Franchise since I picked up the first title."
    "BF4 was the best game you ever produced"
    Okay then...

Nope, this one’s worse... BF4 had bugs when it launched. This one is unfinished.
    This proved people has such a short-term memory.
    Yes, both BF4 and BFV have bugs/glitches. But BF4 was unplayable and crashing all the time at launch, for a whole freaking year. Do any of you remember that the shiny "levolution" DICE added to the game cause the whole server crash in Shanghai map?
    It's like "argh, we're losing, better take down the Skyscraper and crash the whole thing so no one could win".

People complaining about how unfinish, Betafield and buggy BFV is while praising BF4 is just ridiculous.
  • jedi_cois_02
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I do agree with all of you but still dont compare the games at launch but look further than that if you are happy paying for a game with limited options by all means continue to support Dice while the are slowly being controlled by EA and one of these days it will become a Pay to win system.

The feeling I had when Playing Battlefield was Amazing and now it just feel like a cheaper game than COD before Dice Realse the Good Game.