Gameplay Colors + manual RGB code

zenn_nme
529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
edited January 12
We got a colorwheel/picker for different color hitmarkers, headshots, some reticles etc.
Let's say I want to give the Nydar/Reflex reticle the exact same color as the Lattey reticle;
Is there a way I can insert HEX RGB code manually?
Post edited by zenn_nme on

Comments

• AngryVyper
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Unfortunately, just no.

But it does not really matter, because you can not do what you want, if that is to make the Nydar red like the Lattey. I tried it myself with many tones of red and all looked pink (!) on the Nydar. No matter if it was actually pink in the color pallette or a real dark red that was nearly violet. It all looked pink.

Before someone comes up with the suggestion to change it the Prosave files and praises it as the solution, let me tell you, that it does not work too. Or at least in the Beta it did not work. All changes in these files make the game crash!

(Btw., isn´t it RGB?)
  • zenn_nme
    529 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    @AngryVyper I have no problems with the color being different than the one selected, maybe you got some colorblind settings on by accident. Haha, you're right It's RGB code, no idea why I said HEX. :D I thought they implemented to manually input custom colorcode in one of the past patches, or at least they meant to... :|
  • Noromiz
    270 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would love the ability to manually enter the RGB code and I have no idea of why that isn't a thing :/
  • AngryVyper
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    zenn_nme wrote: »
    @AngryVyper I have no problems with the color being different than the one selected, maybe you got some colorblind settings on by accident. Haha, you're right It's RGB code, no idea why I said HEX. :D I thought they implemented to manually input custom colorcode in one of the past patches, or at least they meant to... :|

Why change them then? And no, no CB settings.
  • zenn_nme
    edited January 13
    @AngryVyper 'cause I'm not a fan of that yellow reticle color in the Reflex/Nydar sight; blends in too much with some backgrounds, so I thought let's match it to the red Lattey reticle color. But I just can't seem to get the exact same shade picked, manual typing in the colorcode would solve this issue.
    Post edited by zenn_nme on
  • zenn_nme
    Just noticed with the latest patch on PC; we're now able to change RGB values manually, by using the arrow keys.
    So I gotta say, Thank you. My OCD will be content. :) o:)