Recon Mastery Assignments

NYC_Fanboy
42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Since the game does not let you camp in one spot for too long, which is the only way to get this assignment, how are you supposed to get the "Kill 10 enemies with hs in obj. area in 1 round" with sniper rifle?

Has any one figured out a somewhat feasible way yet? I got 7 and 8 once but then the round ended.

Comments

• RedDeadGeo
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Your best bet is probably playing breakthrough. That's where you get the most kills on objectives.
  • NYC_Fanboy
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah I've been trying, best chances here.
  • ZombieP1ow
    669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    close range recon has been nerfed as a punishment, it seems. years of whining have forced the class to stay away from the fight, and just "snipe" from the safety of the home spawn. SLR/pistol is outgunned at every range now by every other class. Scope glint, weak CQB weapons, and laser accurate assault and support guns means that spawn beacon is nearly useless because there's no point PTO as a recon.
  • NilaYue
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Keep at. I just got mine and I've been trying for a week or two. I used a mid range scope and at inside the objective and picked off anyone one who approached. It's easier if you have a good squad. Have them cover you and you focus down the main path. Also, I Find the Snow levels the easiest to do this in?
  • UGFREEZEIY
    57 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would go with front lines, the match it self can go up to an hour if fighting for the flags go back and forth. As long as neither team is going for straight wins, it will be easy. Best map would be on hamada.
  • NYC_Fanboy
    edited January 12
    I've completed my golden K98 now.
    It was quite easy on GO, Narvik Day 2 and Rotterdam Day 2/3. You gotta be lucky though and find some good hideouts.
    Always used 6x-zoom and private 1-man-squad with beacon so I don't die that easily.
  • midgman
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Since the game does not let you camp in one spot for too long, which is the only way to get this assignment, how are you supposed to get the "Kill 10 enemies with hs in obj. area in 1 round" with sniper rifle?

Has any one figured out a somewhat feasible way yet? I got 7 and 8 once but then the round ended.

Grand ops sucks **** for this. Play front lines there's a million people to kill and because there's not 64 people playing and only 32, less chance for you to die.
  • xXHappy_PuppyXx
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Breakthrough with a SLR.. ZH upgraded with a 6 round mag.. 2 shot kill pretty easy to get the drop on people.
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've got gold for enfield, zh29, kar98k, and gewehr and did all on conquest. Haven't messed with other game modes too much.
  • KarlosFantano
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Frontlines is the way forward for this.