Battlefield V Hardcore

1235»

Comments

• AUTHENTICLEAGUES
    39 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Jarek-CZE wrote: »
    1-2 bullets every weapon now and you need HC mode? They must fix PING issues first because its still the same story. Players with ping 60+ are TERMINATORS.
    Now this is confirmation that the HARDCORE community is more logical when it comes to making this game look and feel like the best war experience out there. It's not about any of that... It's more on the side of a smarter group of players if you ask me to be honest and it's been proven time and time again!
  • midgman
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They need to 4k update battlefield 4 or add a legit hardcore mode no spotting, no kill cam. Any sniper is a one shot headshot, guns kill faster it's not a hard concept or hard to implement.
  • midgman
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mark my words I'm telling you exactly what's going to happen if hardcore in Battlefield V is not implemented all the people who want hardcore are going to leave Battlefield and go to Insurgency Sandstorm when it hits consoles and you're going to lose out on revenue. If you don't know what Insurgency Sandstorm is check it out only way DICE or EA is going to care about implementing a hardcore game mode is when they realize they're going to be losing revenue, and by the time they realize they should have implemented this it's going to be too late people are going to have already said **** Battlefield and they aren't coming back. So DICE and EA the balls in your court and it's in your best interest to get ahead of this before it smacks you in your face. Let's make sure they see this post VOTE IT UP SO THEY CAN SEE JUST HOW MUCH REVENUE THEY'RE GOING TO LOSE. I'LL BE LEAVING WHEN INSURGENCY COMES OUT IF HARDCORE IS NOT IMPLEMENTED.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    midgman wrote: »
    Mark my words I'm telling you exactly what's going to happen if hardcore in Battlefield V is not implemented all the people who want hardcore are going to leave Battlefield and go to Insurgency Sandstorm when it hits consoles and you're going to lose out on revenue. If you don't know what Insurgency Sandstorm is check it out only way DICE or EA is going to care about implementing a hardcore game mode is when they realize they're going to be losing revenue, and by the time they realize they should have implemented this it's going to be too late people are going to have already said **** Battlefield and they aren't coming back. So DICE and EA the balls in your court and it's in your best interest to get ahead of this before it smacks you in your face. Let's make sure they see this post VOTE IT UP SO THEY CAN SEE JUST HOW MUCH REVENUE THEY'RE GOING TO LOSE. I'LL BE LEAVING WHEN INSURGENCY COMES OUT IF HARDCORE IS NOT IMPLEMENTED.

I checked your words, you have alot of capital letters that resemble yelling, but I am not quite sure... Can someone verify?
  • ChairmanDrew
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 23
    I bought this game just assuming there would be hardcore. As far as I knew its just always been a part of Battlefield (I was a year late to BF1, from what I understand it was added later for that game after launch?). Ended up refunded BFV the same day when I found out HC was missing. When HC server options are added, I'm onboard. But until then, there's no way I'm spending any money or time on it.

(P.S. Hardcore is more than just extra damage).