HARDCORE MODE NOW

midgman
29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited January 12
Mark my words I'm telling you exactly what's going to happen if hardcore in Battlefield V is not implemented all the people who want hardcore are going to leave Battlefield and go to Insurgency Sandstorm when it hits consoles and you're going to lose out on revenue. If you don't know what Insurgency Sandstorm is check it out only way DICE or EA is going to care about implementing a hardcore game mode is when they realize they're going to be losing revenue, and by the time they realize they should have implemented this it's going to be too late people are going to have already said [removed] Battlefield and they aren't coming back. So DICE and EA the balls in your court and it's in your best interest to get ahead of this before it smacks you in your face. Let's make sure they see this post VOTE IT UP SO THEY CAN SEE JUST HOW MUCH REVENUE THEY'RE GOING TO LOSE. I'LL BE LEAVING WHEN INSURGENCY COMES OUT IF HARDCORE IS NOT IMPLEMENTED.
Post edited by IIPrest0nII on

Comments

• Misanthrope357
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    lel... Take a freakin number mate. Game is missing much more important stuff than a hardcore mode.
  • IvanFireBlade_GR
    266 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    stop the posts with hardcore, netcode issues are already frustrating imagine hardcore 1 frame death would be worse, the game has game breaking bugs like not spawning with weapons or unbalanced classes no one wants hardcore at this point except like 100 people who want to camp even more with vgo or get 1 hit kills for recon assignments
  • IvanFireBlade_GR
    266 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    stop the posts with hardcore, netcode issues are already frustrating imagine hardcore 1 frame death would be worse, the game has game breaking bugs like not spawning with weapons or unbalanced classes no one wants hardcore at this point except like 100 people who want to camp even more with vgo or get 1 hit kills for recon assignments

also i have 100 hours on insurgency and 230 in bf v for the record to just say i like hardcore modes but not with these bugs and state of the game
  • midgman
    29 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Still doesn't change the fact it needs a hardcore mode. Not my problem they can't do their job.
  • midgman

also i have 100 hours on insurgency and 230 in bf v for the record to just say i like hardcore modes but not with these bugs and state of the game

And maybe the net code being improved will mitigate many of my issues with the game. But game still needs no kill cam and a better spotting mode.
  • IIPrest0nII
    1781 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Thread closed due to all caps title and swearing.
This discussion has been closed.