Still not getting Company Coins post Level 50

124»

Comments

• DigitalContagion
    124 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    For my experience, it's sporadic, sometimes I'll receive a blanket amount of 2,000 CC's after my first match not including Daily Orders. Then every game after that, it's just XP. Currently Rank 50, ToW Chapter Rank 20, and yet I'm still getting "XP" for what?

DICE should develop to where the experience points convert to a small amount of CC's. I believe this will alleviate issues players are currently experiencing with not receiving CC's after a match. I'm pretty sure someone at DICE who's a mathematical wizard can get with a "coder" (or could be same person) to make it where if 1000 XP converts to 100 CC's along those lines.

XP converted to CC Examples:

1000 XP = 100 CC
    1200 XP = 120 CC
    1300 XP = 130 CC
    1400 XP = 140 CC
    1500 XP = 150 CC
    2000 XP = 200 CC
    2500 XP = 250 CC
    3000 XP = 300 CC
    3500 XP = 350 CC

So, if a player finishes the match with 25,000 XP, player will receive 2,500 CC's for that match. At least there is "some" incentive for playing BFV after you've reached max rank for both Rank 50 and ToW Rank 20. The XP that displays after a match without any CC reward other than Daily Orders is pretty dull. Players need CC's to continue unlocking traits for weapons. So, if players are not receiving enough CC's to unlock traits, isn't DICE pretty much inhibiting "gameplay progression"?

In SWBF2, players would go "AFK" to farm credits, now, with this thought, would this also cause a issue where players would be "AFK" to farm CC's? I think DICE is smart enough to where you "need" to play the game to receive CC's by any means regardless if the squad is accumulating points for the squad or not. Although, it's possible, however, I have witnessed yesterday players "AFK" for a whole match still with 0-0 k/d and score of 0 even when they are in a squad but I don't know for sure if players still receive "XP" at the end of the match. So, I'm assuming it's already implemented? Yet, it is 100% CC/XP farming free after the player ends the game? Does going AFK in a squad reward you with any XP despite player receiving 0 score at the end of the round?

I know ToW Chapter 2 is inbound and XP will count towards to Chapter Rank, however, it still does not fix receiving CC's after Rank 50 issue. DICE also needs to think about how CC accumulation will affect players when the reach the new max rank for ToW Chapter 2. Sitting at max rank for both for months really "don't pay the bill".

Hopefully, January patch will have some of these questions already answered and the CC issue fixed. Looking forward to a smoother BFV gaming experience in 2019!
  • carlos_magaz
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Any other company would take this bug as prior thing to fix into the first 2 weeks, after almost 2 months we didn't receive any patch and that makes me think about is this planned and directly connected with the new currency coming? Definitely seems yes, what is the point of deploying a new currency but at the same time make all lvl 50 rich enough to buy the whole store? Be ready for a trick/trap from this people.
  • TheJaegerbomb
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    No CC, cant upgrade any of my weapons. So always playing with the same guns that is fully upgraded. Now im bored. See ya
  • sabootheshaman
    1241 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I tried support. Got told to post on the forums. Also got told to wait a day. That was 4 days ago.
  • LankRich
    115 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Have they released any information as to when/ if they're planning to fix this?
  • dannkrieg
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    CC problem solved. You simply don’t get any after match end. Congrats EA
  • Ferrando187
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I would like to say, Shame on you Dice/EA but on the other hand.. it's Dice/EA.. what did we expect?
  • DonCleaveOne
    71 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    Tbh i had the same issue for about 2 weeks and wrote in different threads about it.

Ive started to recieve coins again, wheter i got "fixed" or if its because ive started playing all different game modes +classes i dont know.

When i noticed i didnt get any coins i almost solely played conquest and never got rewarded. And i was playing only assault at that time.

Its obvious something changed tho, ive gathered 4k cc in 2 days(with alot of playtime). That never happened earlier.

• bbt19
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I preordered this game Deluxe edition. Since hitting level 50 way back at the end of November or early December I have struggled to earn any company coin. I often see that I get awarded three or four hundred coins for completing assignments but I'm lucky if I get 100. I NEVER get coins for game points and I estimate that I have missed 100000 coins in the past two months as I've been playing pretty much every day for at least a couple of hours. The new Tides of War update came out today and I was praying that a fix would be released at the same time but I just played for like three hours and I received zero coins. The whole situation is pretty annoying... especially since it seems that some people are having no trouble accruing coins. Its pretty frustrating when you can't upgrade a tank and you get wasted by people who have fully upgraded vehicles with fancy camo and weapons. There isn't even the option to reset the game and start again. I would go back to the start and begin again if I could... then I wouldn't have wasted thousands of coins on gun skins and face paints thinking I was going to keep earning coins!
  • bbt19
    5 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Probably there will be possible to buy CC for real money before this get fixed. Ok maybe a bit harsh but no smoke without fire.

If this happens I'm demanding my money back and I'll go back to playing BF4... That would be highly unethical.