report fishy players on console

pebjesus
197 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
edited January 12
There is no way to report a player from ur match on console, not from the scoreboard or the players profile.

am i right?

but y tho?

Cheers,
Pat

edit: i do know 'cheating on ps4' is like almost out of the discussion

Comments

• BeDeA
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What kind of fishy?
    Fresh or salt water?
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    514 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BeDeA wrote: »
    What kind of fishy?
    Fresh or salt water?

What about deep fried fishy?
  • NilSatisOptimum
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What kind of fishy?
    Fresh or salt water?

Maybe the other kind ;)
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What do you mean by fishy? Like shooting you thru mountains fishy? Or getting killed across the map when you are in low health by a pistol fishy.
  • pebjesus
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What kind of fishy?
    Fresh or salt water?

Mmhhh salt :blush:

No i just mean in general, u see somebody u wanna report, for example in paladins one time there was the guy JEWSBURNINOVEN. I felt like yea, i should probably report dat name.

Pat
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    514 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    pebjesus wrote: »
    What kind of fishy?
    Fresh or salt water?

No i just mean in general, u see somebody u wanna report, for example in paladins one time there was the guy JEWSBURNINOVEN. I felt like yea, i should probably report dat name.

Pat

You have to report that on their psn profile because that has nothing to do with Battlefield, DICE or EA
  • pebjesus
    What kind of fishy?
    Fresh or salt water?

Pat

You have to report that on their psn profile because that has nothing to do with Battlefield, DICE or EA

Right, it could not be easier^^

There should be the option in the scoreboard to report players to dice, eveb on console.

[ ] AFK
    [X] inappropriate username

Some like dat.

• FF-Bulletsponge
    What kind of fishy?
    Fresh or salt water?

Pat

There should be the option in the scoreboard to report players to dice, eveb on console.

[ ] AFK

Some like dat.

Usernames have noting to do with DICE
  • pebjesus
    edited January 13
    What kind of fishy?
    Fresh or salt water?

Pat

[ ] AFK

Some like dat.

???

[image removed]

edit: so if battlelog isnt operated by a third company dice should have all data.

Pat
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    The link does not work for me

But we can ask the mods about this

@ragnarok013 @StarscreamUK @LOLGotYerTags
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12829 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited January 13
    @pebjesus
    You need to report offensive usernames via PSN.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/my-account/parental-controls/how-to-file-a-complaint-against-another-playstation-network-user/

I believe it is the same for "fishy" players, Though as PS is a closed system, It is extremely unlikely you'll meet any cheaters there.

You're far more likely to see players who abuse geometry glitches such as hiding in or under rubble than anything.
  • pebjesus
    @pebjesus
    You need to report offensive usernames via PSN.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/my-account/parental-controls/how-to-file-a-complaint-against-another-playstation-network-user/

I believe it is the same for "fishy" players, Though as PS is a closed system, It is extremely unlikely you'll meet any cheaters there.

You're far more likely to see players who abuse geometry glitches such as hiding in or under rubble than anything.

Jup, i like never had any cheater on console but like u said, other types of abuse. And of course BURNIN usernames! 🤣

Pat
  • pebjesus
    The link does not work for me

But we can ask the mods about this

@ragnarok013 @StarscreamUK @LOLGotYerTags

Oki, it was just a screenshot from battlelog, showing xbox360, ps4 & pc soldier.

Therefore i assume even do Sony is an closed system, Dice should still now that my soldier on pc is connected by a site with the other ones.

Pat
  • Masqerader
    626 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 14
    What kind of fishy?
    Fresh or salt water?

Pat

[ ] AFK

Some like dat.

???

[image removed]

edit: so if battlelog isnt operated by a third company dice should have all data.

Pat

Your user name is tied to your psn,xbox account for console games, you link those to other accounts to uplay, origin etc. Its Sony,Xbox u report these violations to. Now had it been PC and Origin, different story
    Post edited by Masqerader on
  • ragnarok013
    3033 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Masqerader wrote: »
    What kind of fishy?
    Fresh or salt water?

Pat

[ ] AFK

Some like dat.

???

[image removed]

Pat

Your user name is tied to your psn,xbox account for console games, you link those to other accounts, uplay, origin etc. Its the Sony,Xbox u report them too. Now had it been PC and Origin, different story

Yep this is the answer. Any user names on PSN or XBL have to be actioned by MS or Sony. When I was an XBL Ambassador they had an entire section devoted to determining whether reported user names were offensive and MS TOS Breaking.
  • Imabaka70
    2432 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What kind of fishy?
    Fresh or salt water?

Pat

[ ] AFK

Some like dat.

???

[image removed]

Pat

Your user name is tied to your psn,xbox account for console games, you link those to other accounts, uplay, origin etc. Its the Sony,Xbox u report them too. Now had it been PC and Origin, different story

Yep this is the answer. Any user names on PSN or XBL have to be actioned by MS or Sony. When I was an XBL Ambassador they had an entire section devoted to determining whether reported user names were offensive and MS TOS Breaking.

The amount of poo related names I run a cross is staggering.

Leak E bum
    SmallBuTTwhole
    And so many others I’ve come across
  • ElliotLH
    8151 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    What kind of fishy?
    Fresh or salt water?

Pat

[ ] AFK

Some like dat.

???

[image removed]

Pat

Haha I did that for a little while too. Good times.
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What kind of fishy?
    Fresh or salt water?

Pat

Mate, get a life. Its a funny nickname. Why so salty ? No matter how offensive, vulgar etc something is it doesnt bother me, grow a thicker skin.
  • pebjesus
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    What kind of fishy?
    Fresh or salt water?

Pat

Mate, get a life. Its a funny nickname. Why so salty ? No matter how offensive, vulgar etc something is it doesnt bother me, grow a thicker skin.

*lol*

I don't care about jews the same way i care about muslims or americans.

Id insult myself right now cuz ur just one poor goof. But i was raised in good shape & therefore -

Have a nice day.
  • WetFishDB
    1982 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What’s wrong with being Fishy?