Poor streaming selection!

Zonix540
postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Why do people enjoy watching streamers snipe or lay prone with an MMG? I understand they may have their boobs out but come on!?!? This game has so much potential and is so low on viewership. Let me show you how this game is supposed to be played! I’m dropping 150 kills through the course of a Grand operations match NO PLANES run and gun. Don’t believe me? Check my clips out. Twitch.tv/izonixi

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    10796 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Zonix540 wrote: »
    Why do people enjoy watching streamers
    My question exactly.
  • llPhantom_Limbll
    5374 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    Zonix540 wrote: »
    Why do people enjoy watching streamers
    My question exactly.

The question of the decade.
  • Aircool_212
    764 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I used to like Squid & Weazy tooling around, but Squid went a bit try-hard and they lost their appeal. It's much more fun to watch entertaining players than it is to watch good players.
  • Goofy-The-Sc0t
    1213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I used to like Squid & Weazy tooling around, but Squid went a bit try-hard and they lost their appeal.

Yeah, their trolling was funny as hell. Tryharders are ten-a-penny on youtube, they had something quite unique which was hilarious to watch at times......... shame they split.
  • PackersDK
    731 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    This looks like a slighty jealous, churlish, anti-boob attempt at peddling your own twitch channel :)
  • superteds
    1171 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    HI GUYS WATCH MY STREAM

no ta
  • Carbonic
    1319 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @Zonix540 - thread moved to "Screenshots & Video Sharing" - please make sure to post in the right location on here.