Battlefield V Black Loading Screens

MrFarfanTV
9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
After some matches I have played for about 30 minutes or more I go into a black loading screen in the beginning of a match and the loading screen just keeps on going and it never starts the game can this bug be fixed please black loading screens is a problem for me everyday. I have to restart the game and I lose all my points in all my kill/death

Comments

• Indigology
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Press start, toggle down 2 with d pad, hit a. Fixed.
    When you have an issue, search the fourms before posting. These issues have been talked about 100 times.
  • MrFarfanTV
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 10
    @Indigology
    Before you start crying and get all mad these issues is not for you. It's for Battlefield to fix their game a lot better for the future for cry babies like yourself not to get mad. I understand you get frustrated over the comments that we put over and over. But dont get mad that's what communication is all about.
  • Indigology
    392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MrFarfanTV wrote: »
    @Indigology
    Before you start crying and get all mad these issues is not for you. It's for Battlefield to fix their game a lot better for the future for cry babies like yourself not to get mad. I understand you get frustrated over the comments that we put over and over. But dont get mad that's what communication is all about.

I literally just told you the fix for black screen. If you have constructive critisism, contact dice/ea support. Not a community fourms board.

Ontop of that, you are posting about issues that have already been pointed out a million times.
  • MrFarfanTV
    edited January 10
    I'm reporting issues for Battlefield on here and you're the no one is criticizing no one, so don't come starting problems on my page please have Respect & the courtesy that I'm commenting back to you.
  • venomkilledu
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Indigology wrote: »
    MrFarfanTV wrote: »
    @Indigology

I literally just told you the fix for black screen. If you have constructive critisism, contact dice/ea support. Not a community fourms board.

Ontop of that, you are posting about issues that have already been pointed out a million times.

How would you get your post count up though?
  • georgeanzelon
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It is happening to me now too. I cant even get into a match now.
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 13
    It just started happening to me too for the past two days. I can hear the match start but the screen will stay black.
    On Xbox one x, if that matters
  • Doc943
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It just started happening to me too for the past two days. I can hear the match start but the screen will stay black.

Same for me. Suggested “fix” posted earlier is a workaround not a fix but not always reliable depending the game state during the blackout. Just sayin
  • prograham
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Doc943 wrote: »

Same for me. Suggested “fix” posted earlier is a workaround not a fix but not always reliable depending the game state during the blackout. Just sayin

Same for me. I can’t believe this crap is still around. I swore off BF after 4 released and the xbox would crash to dash every Dawnbreaker load, and came back with high hopes but still this has bugs to the point where i may need to go to dash-auit-relaunch!!??

EA is certainly imo the kiss of death for any great series without doubt. Too bad, i was looking forward to a new Titanfall too. This is just terrible.