Weekly Debrief

This is spot on. Do something about it!

CptDuffy
122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Comments

• D4rthGinge
    187 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    wut.?
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nice way to start a discussion.
  • olavafar
    1961 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    So much hate...
    I agree on many (but not all) of the points but I really do not hate it. More like a mild annoyance.
  • ackers75
    2395 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah pretty fair assessment
  • PrairieGeek
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Dude, salty much? I hate, I hate. these are not hateful things. They are annoying little things. Lumped together can generate some serious hate to the game in general. I do agree with most of the points though. Some things that drive me nuts are the kill cam, some of the inconsistency, and I agree about the kill sounds. In the past headshots gave you a very entertaining and satisfying crunch sound. Bring that back. That was cool.
  • CptDuffy
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It’s not really for me.
    They want to rattle on about retaining new players then they need to get it right and fast instead of taking Xmas off they should have been in there fixing these issues to retain those Xmas noobs
  • sabootheshaman
    1121 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "I love the franchise since a long long time" ... He's playing on a PS4...
  • Noodlesocks
    2898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't feel like watching a 10 minute video for something that could probably be said in a paragraph or two so would you kindly sum it up?