Goodbye BF5, I'm done

12346»

Comments

  • xBCxSEALxTEAMx6
    1418 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    PvtPart5 wrote: »
    PvtPart5 wrote: »
    suffice_ls wrote: »
    I have never once stated my thoughts as facts unless there is data to surround it.

    Very well, but with that said, here's one of your previous comments:
    "TTD, on xbox, does not happen very often. You think TTD bug hits you, but really you get shot by multiple people at the same moment"

    Now, just-your-thoughts or not, that sounded like you passing them off as facts in your argument.

    Without any sarcasm, I want to ask: Is there any data about the TTD on Xbox?...The TTD is probably the #1 thing keeping this game shelved for me, so some closure on the TTD issue would be appreciated.

    I think a study was done about the Netcode, on a video circulating stating that the TTD issue maybe happens 1 out of 10 deaths. I personally never seen the issue at all, except on videos. But i have a 24 ping in a big city.

    I think the matter is overstated. They seem to have a fix, but truthfully idt it's going to end the constant dying and camping on this game many are complaining about. That's the TTK, not the TTD.

    Thing is, 80 percent of my kills are people who are running out in the middle of the open without any cover or indication where the enemy is.. not visibility issues mind you, just clear ignorance of what the map looks like. Regardless, everyone should at least try to use tactics somewhat. Most of these same people are the ones complaining they're dying too fast and ttk needs fixed.

    I'm not trying to be ugly, just a reality

    No i appreciate your comment. It's a good crew posting on this site. However the truth of it is, you may be right, but every BF game i've played since BC1, you could run around, and not have to lay around prone and camp.

    That only started on BF1, and now it's even much worse than that.

    I just don't see this model of a game working for the masses a Triple A is supposed to accomodate. I mean COD WW2 has TTK like this , but they have 1 second respawn. So, people go for objectives, being it's no big deal.

    But this game punishes you with the bleed out and long respawn, and that's causing the camp spam and likely why the folks are quitting, which is why DICE tried to nerf it.

    Hate to seem like a spammer here.. or a fanboy but I think the respawning time is awesome. It's like the ultimate slap on the wrist to make you learn your lesson. Faster respawns and longer ttk just allow bad behavior and rewards those who are awful by getting a fresh set of grenades.

    Well, again. Many of us like to play a game. Not learn lessons to the point we're dying constantly. I mean, folks have to decide, if they want to play a Niche like game. Last game i remember like that, was Operation Flashpoint, and MOH and those died fairly quickly.
  • dcs500
    1388 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 12
    G-Gnu wrote: »
    Maybe, but the game is not good. It just so freaking boring , no modes is even remotely fun.
    Probably because the game is on the way of being a semi fast paced game with kind of stupid decisions on most maps that leaves the game to be without non what so ever team play (mostly anyway) and then try to running for flags and hope for the best while waiting for the lone wolfing "ultra LMG bad guy i think i am best all others must git gud" guy hiding in a bush picking you in the back.
    It gets boring rather fast sadly.
    (Take a big breath and read the sentence i one go...just do it).

    Yeah, that pretty much sums it up nicely.
  • TheyHaveScissors
    565 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The game desperately needs a look to it's vehicle and weaponbalance and most frustrating issues with the ToW. As how OP put it.
  • MAJWolfcookies
    556 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’m enjoying this installment of brokenfield! I now know what it’s like to be a unpaid beta tester!!
  • eMartinez
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited January 14
    The "balancing" is the biggest problem with the game. No matter what they do, gamers are going to min/max. They mess with guns that don't need work and never touch to the noob cannons. Every class has a gun that is "balanced" to play like another class. And the assault class is 100% over powered from a utility stand point. Recon is plain bad unless youre a headshot king, and the support class using ADAADADADA spam with a LMG is laughable. Its a shame what they have done here. Roll everything back to the beta (it played 10x better) and start over.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3244 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm seriously done if I download the patch on the 16th and I get another infinite loading screen.

    Not joking. I'm so mad about this bug I will never play another Battlefield again if it's still happening the 16th.

    Last Chance DICE.
  • UsainskiSemperFi
    519 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    infinite loading map bug is truly frustrating, i agree.
  • SirBobdk
    3933 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 14
    I'm seriously done if I download the patch on the 16th and I get another infinite loading screen.
    Not joking. I'm so mad about this bug I will never play another Battlefield again if it's still happening the 16th.
    Last Chance DICE.
    Agree + the time it takes to quit a game.
  • One_Eyed_W1LLy
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    What is adadad spam please?
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    What is adadad spam please?

    When you hot the a and d key to move laterally to above being hit. This was exploited on PC because due to server tickrate 60hz. it was a huge problem in bf1 before it was patched. I don't think it's a big issue in bfv. Personally.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm seriously done if I download the patch on the 16th and I get another infinite loading screen.

    Not joking. I'm so mad about this bug I will never play another Battlefield again if it's still happening the 16th.

    Last Chance DICE.

    I hope I'm wrong but something tells me this is going to be a legacy bug. They said it was too late to fix the quit bug in bf1 and it will be fixed in bfv but it reared itself in bfv.

    I think this will turn it the same thing where this bug lingers because their inability to properly fix it
  • Eric_Delta
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF V es sencillamente PATETICO
  • MacaqueX
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 14
    Game is not broken, bfv is in much better state than many other popular shooters out there, hit reg is fine, graphics are great, sound is great, modelling is great, movement is great, servers in eu with low ping are great.
    But game is boring, win or loose, killing or getting killed it is just boring same as swbfs and bf1 imho.
    I don't get adrenaline rush when going on kill streak, v1 rocket kills don't excite me idk it is just boring.
    In bf3 last few tickets to arm mcom and to win get me huge adrenaline rush, killing enemy players also to this day give me rush.
    Broken bf4 also had moments, in pubg last few circles make my hart pumping but in bfv i want to go to sleep after 5 mins of playing these days.
  • obisearch
    774 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The important thing is I'm enjoying it clan playing. It is rising to one of my fave bf.
  • ackers75
    2281 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MacaqueX wrote: »
    Game is not broken, bfv is in much better state than many other popular shooters out there, hit reg is fine, graphics are great, sound is great, modelling is great, movement is great. But game is boring, win or loose, killing or getting killed it is just boring same as swbfs and bf1.
    I don't get adrenaline rush when going on kill streak, v1 rocket kills don't excite me idk it is just boring.

    Hit reg is god awful
    Is that you stevie wonder
  • MacaqueX
    674 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 14
    ackers75 wrote: »
    Hit reg is god awful
    Is that you stevie wonder

    that is me :D i played with my contacts and i can tell you hit reg is better for me than in many other shooters and there is no god awful desync like in pubg, dayz, sandstorm, squad, ww3 etc
    bfv hit reg is similar to bf4 its not that bad.
  • killermittenz420
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have to say that im done with the stories too. Ive tried completing some of the challenges and successfully got the last tiger skin, but with under no flag, my internet dropped out right as i snuck into the hanger so it didnt count. Why in the bloody hell do we need internet for CAMPAIGN CHALLENGES?!
  • suffice_ls
    491 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    I have to say that im done with the stories too. Ive tried completing some of the challenges and successfully got the last tiger skin, but with under no flag, my internet dropped out right as i snuck into the hanger so it didnt count. Why in the bloody hell do we need internet for CAMPAIGN CHALLENGES?!

    gitGud internet
  • PvtPart5
    82 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Pelliy wrote: »
    What is adadad spam please?

    When you hot the a and d key to move laterally to above being hit. This was exploited on PC because due to server tickrate 60hz. it was a huge problem in bf1 before it was patched. I don't think it's a big issue in bfv. Personally.

    Funny because this is called 'tactics' in just about every other shooter out there and no one ever complains haha..
Sign In or Register to comment.