Diminished tea-bagging?

Comments

• IvanFireBlade_GR
    266 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    i tea bag at snipers when im sniping amd then kill them lol, also when i see someone i killed his is bleeding out i go to his face and tea bagging immediately
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The kill cam is like 2 seconds long before turining into "bleeding out" state. There is not enough time for proper tea bagging.

This is where you re wrong, bleeding out is better than kill cam. I always tbag those bleeding out, especially them hardcore cancer campers.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2067 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The kill cam is like 2 seconds long before turining into "bleeding out" state. There is not enough time for proper tea bagging.

That's why you have to make sure you teabag immediately.

Well if you're too far away from the target he won't even see you doing the thing. Kill cam is just bad in this game overall.

To my deep disappointment I've been teabagging far less in this game. The killcam just sucks at conveying those finer nuances. I do like though when they are on the ground, reaching out with their hand, groping at my (wo)manhood whilst I do the deed.
  • Choongangchong
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Personally I like my tea brewed properly. That means no bags but as loose tea brewed in tea pots.
  • LordVader666
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Personally I like my tea brewed properly. That means no bags but as loose tea brewed in tea pots.

But bags are far more convenient, a quick dip and you’re good to go.
  • DaMutha1
    1454 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »
    I am still dipping the chip (panzerfousting snipers is my favourite) but alas, they can't see me
    Don't stop me doing it though

Others can see you doing it, though, and that can be just as funny.
  • AwfulMcBad
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I do it to teammates that I can't revive.
  • SuperiorByGender
    3239 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

So? Enemy player will stay on the ground for good 5 seconds in agony, perfect time to tbag him.
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    I got tea bagged from some clown who was camping their spawn in an area you couldnt get to them (I died for being OOB) , whilst spam firing the artillery into A on Rotterdam, whilst their team was handily getting beaten.

Yes I was upset, yes I sent them a message letting them know how much of a lame **** they were and yes I got suspended from Xbox live chat for it :)

His response was "I dont play to win".
  • Hawxxeye
    7750 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I have only been bagged once in BFV by one of two people of the same clan after I did not completely destroyed the tiger tank they were using to camp and farm kills.
    It was funny though cause during the bleedout the tank was finished off by someone else and the explosion also killed the guy that was teabagging my face
  • Trokey66
    9107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    naitch44 wrote: »
    I got tea bagged from some clown who was camping their spawn in an area you couldnt get to them (I died for being OOB) , whilst spam firing the artillery into A on Rotterdam, whilst their team was handily getting beaten.

Yes I was upset, yes I sent them a message letting them know how much of a lame **** they were and yes I got suspended from Xbox live chat for it :)

At least he was honest.....
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I always make sure to dip those chips. I like a nice creamy ranch, or even a thick French onion.
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Trokey66 wrote: »
    naitch44 wrote: »

At least he was honest.....

Yep he said it how it was, cant say fairer than that.
  • SirTerrible
    1713 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just an unhealthy amount of dip dips went down today. So many corner campers and middle of the road MMGers.
  • hawkseye17
    586 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I think people grew up
  • PrairieGeek
    365 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Nope there are still the silly little children around tea bagging. I got tea bagged by someone that didn't even kill me, stupid immature people

Pfft, tea bagging is for old people. Kids are too busy playing Fornite and dropping emotes to teabag.

You are correct. I am old and have saggy balls and there believe they should get dipped frequently. Especially right after I take his tags
  • Twitch__NorkDorf
    210 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I get tea bagged all time! They think I am live streaming and then ask if my viewers saw that..... Good job bro you killed a sniper at point blank range with a machine gun, you are truly amazing... Tea bag worthy?