What is your K/D ratio?

Comments

• MBT_Layzan
    1438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's way more easy to boost your k/d here in BFV then back in the day all those circle strafing attack choppers going 40/0 over each enemy home base in BC2.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    NLBartmaN wrote: »
    Pelliy wrote: »

Moving along, no that's where you and I disagree again. I don't think intention matters. A one trick pony is a one trick pony.

IfYou're trying to argue to be a good player, you should be a Jack of all trades. Otherwise it's stat padding. That's how I am understanding it. (Correct me if I'm wrong. I may be just be misunderstanding)

Sniping is not as easy as you think it is on PC. You're not going to snipe the way they those two snipe on PC. It's more consistent but I wouldn't argue it's more easy.

If the one trick pony ONLY deliberate uses a VERY OP weapon with as only reason to get as high as possible stats, to me it is stat padding.

It is very clear some things are a lot easier on PC (or console) with mouse + KB, but that is a different discussion.

My only point is: stats like overall KD are useless in saying anything about how good or bad a player is.

I agree with final point. You have to be in game most of the time with them or watch them.
  • Stunl3y
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Just the title of this post goes to show the average BF player now days
  • Tullzter
    1082 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GP-Caliber wrote: »
    GP-Caliber wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    I can't post my kd here otherwise the mod will close this thread for baiting ppl. But anyway, anyone who cares about KD in BF knows how much KD I have.

I’ve no idea, but ye I dont care for k/d, as long as I win. So please inform me if you are so superior.

Likewise, if you care about wins, you must know how much WL jjhonn007 has. Otherwise I don't think you care about anything at all.

He’s in my team, I play with him everyday. So yes I know. Do you play with him? Or just fanboy/statsreader? But you are right, I dont care for much. Only to have fun.

Oh great. Would you share the secret of how to get a 100.32% win ratio after 2000 rounds?

Sure, don’t farm in vehicles from your spawn. And you would maybe have a win or two then also :trollface:

TRN don’t do the calculation correct, due to a bug with rounds played. His correct WIN% is 97.54, mine is higher. Anything else smart to say?

Well, 0 death in a round is a win in my book. Nothing else to ask, Mr Winner. Hope you win the BFV champion in the future.

I'm sure it's not in anyone else's book. Especially when you're doing it as Recon.

Have I said that it must be in someone else's book? And what especially you mentioned recon? I have the most kills as a pilot.

I'm talking about the Recon class you have played more than any other infantry class that accounts for 325 of your 350kd. Pointing out that even when you play infantry you crawl to a 0.25 kpm for the sake of not dying to accrue a high KD...

As for everyone else's book, I was just pointing out that by a glancing look at your overall stats, the majority of people wouldn't be impressed with your KD. It's obv padded.

So can you tell me how to maintain a 300 kd and a good kpm when there is no vehicle available? I'm too lazy to quit and find a new server everytime otherwise I would have a much higher kd and kpm only by playing vehicle.

dude. your infantry kpm is garbage. besides your kpm and spm is garbage aswell.

So teach me how to have good kpm and spm while maintaining a 300 kd as an infantry.

you dont. thats why you stat pad by camping in a vehicle. thats the entire point we are making

lol. The best sniper in WW2 scored 542 kills in one life. Can you call him stat padding as well? Also, I don't use vehicle to camp enemy spawn. So using the word "camping" to describe me is not accurate.

A 327 K/D Ratio...wow..Even the laws of probabilities can't explain this !!
  • TEKNOCODE
    10804 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Reading through the last few pages like:
    tenor.gif
  • TyroneLoyd
    1350 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Sixclicks wrote: »
    2.68 Overall

Hah. Git gud scrub, get on my level (of 2.69).
    Sixclicks wrote: »
    I just played 3 games. I went from a 2.68 overall to a 2.72 overall now.

Oh. You did. Good for you, bad for me.

I'm particular to hold my revives higher than revives received, current buffer stands at around 600. I use this as a mental crutch to justify my assault usage.
    I don't value KD as much as KPM and other more holistic objective/team play oriented statistics. I play for win and MVP, plus I'm doing all the Masteries which clearly put a small dent in my performance. It doesn't help that I'm now mostly playing Frontlines, which can be pretty brutal solo if you are hellbent on putting yourself on the objectives.
    But my most important stat is the number of times I've out-MVP'ed @TyroneLoyd. Unfortunately it's not visible on the tracker :-(.

Dont make me come over there!
    Lol
  • AdvancedMuppetry
    102 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Where do you check? I have no clue. I think it's above 1 but first few weeks I was getting gangr4p3d and doing slightly better now. I try to cap stuff and revive and hand out ammo as much as possible. I don't like WWI and WWII stuff but having a bit of fun in the game. I'm well below 100 hrs in the game and haven't even leveled out all the classes much less the guns. I also don't have that much time to play but again, I don't think KD should be prioritized. It's supposed to be a team game, and since BF is not competitive, (trust me, it's not) it doesn't matter. It only pads youtuber e-peens and I couldn't give two **** about those people. They're annoying and are ruining the game/s.
  • afkmacro
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Well this thread turned to crap.

GG to all butthurts involved.

I don't get it why so many ppl got butthurts over kd when they claim that they don't care about kd.
    Why are you even speaking!? You’re the biggest noob in battlefield history, sitting back in a tank, plane or whatever, camping, just to keep your kd high... You even admit to not spawning unless you get a tank etc.

You know, your kd means nothing, because of the way you achieved it... A player that ptfo with a kd of 2.2 - 3.6 would totally wreck your face in this game, and you know it!

You’re not a good player, your not even a good team player, you’re just a camper, and thats about it...

Its crazy you can be so ignorant about this, in your own head you think you’re awesome, but everybody else here see you as a trash...

You must be a very special little man...

Got butthurted by someone's kd in a kd sharing post. Lol, what a snowflake.
    I play this game to simulate best soldiers in WW2, not some cannon fodders who have endless lives to waste and call it ptfo.

You're **** the bombers almost exclusively. It's nothing to brag about dude. You're offended that people aren't giving you the respect you think you deserve and I don't understand it, I've seen plenty of vehicle **** since BF1942 and you're the first one I've come across who thinks it's an achievement, at least the other guys knew deep down that it wasn't anything particularly note worthy.
  • anotherbetaboi
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    2.78 with 2.24kpm, infantry only
  • ProLegion_exor
    3541 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    2.78 with 2.24kpm, infantry only

Impressive!
  • HardAimedKid
    11386 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    V2Face wrote: »
    Way to trigger all the PTFO cheerleaders, OP. Who knew asking a simple question could trigger so much blacklash. To all the players who say KDR isn’t important, you do realize throwing bodies on flags doesn’t usually turn them over. You can thank all the players with high kills doing that for you. But you will cry kill farmer play the objective! It goes both ways boys.

😂😂😂
  • oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX
    233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    afkmacro wrote: »
    Well this thread turned to crap.

GG to all butthurts involved.

I don't get it why so many ppl got butthurts over kd when they claim that they don't care about kd.
    Why are you even speaking!? You’re the biggest noob in battlefield history, sitting back in a tank, plane or whatever, camping, just to keep your kd high... You even admit to not spawning unless you get a tank etc.

You know, your kd means nothing, because of the way you achieved it... A player that ptfo with a kd of 2.2 - 3.6 would totally wreck your face in this game, and you know it!

You’re not a good player, your not even a good team player, you’re just a camper, and thats about it...

Its crazy you can be so ignorant about this, in your own head you think you’re awesome, but everybody else here see you as a trash...

You must be a very special little man...

Got butthurted by someone's kd in a kd sharing post. Lol, what a snowflake.
    I play this game to simulate best soldiers in WW2, not some cannon fodders who have endless lives to waste and call it ptfo.

You're **** the bombers almost exclusively. It's nothing to brag about dude. You're offended that people aren't giving you the respect you think you deserve and I don't understand it, I've seen plenty of vehicle **** since BF1942 and you're the first one I've come across who thinks it's an achievement, at least the other guys knew deep down that it wasn't anything particularly note worthy.

I have 0 kills with Ju88 and I didn't brag about anything not even showing my kd here as it's a violation of forum rule. You can call me vehicle **** and whatever you want. If you hate bomber so much, you must be another cannon fodder coming from COD.
  • TuxedoBanana279
    345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mine is 2.26 as medic
  • Faylum
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was at 4.1 until i started trying to do the overture, weekly grinds and assignments. Oh and volting had a lot to do with getting me killed, that and all the other bugs and glitches!
  • Corrupt_be
    231 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Exactly 3.00.
  • SirBobdk
    4017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 14
    @oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX wrote
    I didn't brag about anything not even showing my kd
    Really. Didn't you make a thread about it.
  • Faylum
    419 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    @oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX wrote
    Really. Didn't you made a thread about it.

Don't mistake his gender my old friend, you are just being uneducated.
  • mf_shro0m
    1398 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    y_j_es_i wrote: »
    Hawxxeye wrote: »
    0.92 (currently rising)
    Trying to play the objectives, do many assignmnets , revive allies at all costs as well as not only maining the tryhard classes took its toll to me.
    At least my more regular squad-mates appreciate the effort
    @Hawxxeye

I’m in a similar position man.

If you change, don’t change too much. There are too many lil s***s not ptfo, not reviving allies when it’s safe to do so and only playing the tryhard classes for the good of the game. Selfish pr***s.
    Don’t become like them
    fortunately my conscience does not allow me to ever completely forshake the objective like a lot of people seem to do. If I will decide to "camp" I will generally do it inside the contested objective where it is useful.
    The assignments however are usually causing more harm than good and I wish they could be tweaked with more alternative ways to finish them without being encouraged to play like a selfish prick :disappointed:

Yeh the assignments need some tweaking for sure.
    I'm also currently trying to get medic and recon to level 20 and so I either have to use them for stupid engagements or have to wait for suitable engagements. That just irks me and means that most of the time now I'm not actually having fun whilst playing, and I'm always at my worst when I'm just grinding.

I also find it astonishing that they're still putting out assignments where you need to get however many explosive or prone kills in one life given the piat spam and abundance of campers in the game already.
  • MBT_Layzan
    1438 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Almost all the top k/d players on those leaderboards are those who exploit the game in some way like MAV headbutting back in the day, or find a certain game mode and **** a vehicle to death. Seine crossing tank killstreaks comes to mind, or RUSH playing a certain side on a certain game mode, on a certain map. Really niche crap like that.

They set accounts and get x amount of kills and leave the account so they stay on the leaderboards. Many have have awful SPM's because they super camp to get x kills per match and quit as soon as they are about to die. That kinda cheese.

• oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX
    233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    @oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX wrote
    Really. Didn't you make a thread about it.

That was back in bf1, not in this thread.
This discussion has been closed.