Mobile AA are so OP that i think Dice will remove Airplanes next Patch ....They are Useless !!!!!!

2»

Comments

• oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX
    233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    T3AMRR wrote: »
    MAA OP? Any fighter can solo MAA in the next patch since the rockets reload time will be reduced in half.
    Edit: I hope MAA remain OP against infantry. Love the farming with Valentine AA in Aerodrome.

Reload Time Reduced in Half ........ :blush: Well if you are invisible to come closer to MAA and make 2 strikes .....i don´t think so !!!??

In the current patch, I can solo MAA with Spitfire VB because the rp3 rockets are very powerful but cannot do that with BF109 w/ less powerful rockets. It will be a lot easier with half the reload time in the next patch.

but you cheat , no-one wants to hear your dribble

Feel free to spam the report button in origin. But next time I see you naming and shaming without evidence, I won't hesitate to @ the mod.
  • oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX
    233 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    naitch44 wrote: »
    MAA OP? Any fighter can solo MAA in the next patch since the rockets reload time will be reduced in half.
    Edit: I hope MAA remain OP against infantry. Love the farming with Valentine AA in Aerodrome.

Reload Time Reduced in Half ........ :blush: Well if you are invisible to come closer to MAA and make 2 strikes .....i don´t think so !!!??

In the current patch, I can solo MAA with Spitfire VB because the rp3 rockets are very powerful but cannot do that with BF109 w/ less powerful rockets. It will be a lot easier with half the reload time in the next patch.

He is one of the very best pilot since bf4 and not a hacker.

I thought multiple forum accounts weren't allowed?

Good joke, sir. PrecisionWing is my friend who has a better ground attacking ability than mine.
  • SirBobdk
    4009 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    TheSacar wrote: »
    And the Spitfire VA need a tweak. It's way to easy to take down the German bombers. Even a blind monkey can do it.

It's a tad too easy, yes. But I'd argue that they need to address this from the bomber's side and not the spitfire's. Strangely the smaller Stuka takes much more punishment from a spitfire VA before it goes down than the JU88 does.
    Yep it does.
    The JU88 need to be able to take more hits, but then you also have to look at the Bomb load. 12+4 compared to the Belheim 8+2.
    The British have 2 versions of the spitfire that are quit different while the German have 2 fighters that are more or less the same. Imo this also need to be looked at.

• SirBobdk
    4009 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Good joke, sir. PrecisionWing is my friend who has a better ground attacking ability than mine.
    You fly together?
  • oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX

You fly together?

I would love to. But he is a very busy person irl. We used to dogfight each other back in BF4.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Hey you have videos. I would like to see your flying and skills. Seriously.
  • oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX
    edited January 15

I have plenty of videos in my youtube channel. I also stream occasionally on Twitch to save some raw footages of me doing several hours of flawless gameplay.
    Edit: Just search my ID in youtube and you will be able to find my youtube channel, my twitch link is also in the description there.
  • tsvictor
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It´s My Opinion / Experience , Specially in PanzerStorm Map , one of the Biggest Map, 1 Average Player in 1 Mobile AA in the Middle of the Map can Actually Kill you in Airplanes very easy ..!!
    So my Question is .....why are Mobile AA so OP ???
    See you

I don't think so, I can bomb MAA to hell even during a dog flight.
    Some MAA player are smart that's no doubt, but they will eventually expose their position.
  • T3AMRR
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I Have many hours in Airplanes in the Spitfire VB with Rp3 Rockets and hit all 8 Rockets and Never have Explode an MAA in one Strike, maybe you have something special to teach me !!???
  • oX_-oBIGBOSS-FoX

I Have many hours in Airplanes in the Spitfire VB with Rp3 Rockets and hit all 8 Rockets and Never have Explode an MAA in one Strike, maybe you have something special to teach me !!???

Shoot your hispano cannon to interrupt his repair when you are reloading the rockets. Or Destroy the vehicle repair depot in advance.
  • ProAssassin2003
    3311 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I have plenty of videos in my youtube channel. I also stream occasionally on Twitch to save some raw footages of me doing several hours of flawless gameplay.
    Edit: Just search my ID in youtube and you will be able to find my youtube channel, my twitch link is also in the description there.

Cool thanks.
  • plasticman883
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Love seeing salty pilots. Not quite so much fun when ground targets can strike back is it?
  • TheSacar
    1005 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Love seeing salty pilots. Not quite so much fun when ground targets can strike back is it?

I was wondering when planephobia would show its ugly face in this thread. Do you have something to add to this thread in which pilots agree that the mobile AA is annoying but not overpowered per se? Like, you know, proper discussion? Arguments? Facts? Or did you just drop in to add your own salt to this?
  • plasticman883
    374 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 15
    The AA is not OP... not really. There are just a few issues with it, which make it seem overpowered:

1. The range. It's massive, even bigger than the already somewhat to long range of the stationary AA. As a pilot I am fine with having to fear the mobile AA to a point where I run as soon as it shoots at me. But as a tradeoff the thing should need to move to get to me and not be able to just camp.
    2. Camping, especially in the uncap/right at the border of the redzone. This ties in with number 1. The range is what makes this a real tactic on many maps, though even with shorter range this would still be a thing on maps like Arras.
    3. Effectiveness against Infantry. The AA tank shouldn't be so effective against infantry. It is so effective people pick it even on maps without planes.
    A possible solution would be to a) reduce the range a bit, b) limit its main turrets motion so that it cannot shoot straight ahead or even down and give it a front MG for defense against infantry and c) have the game automatically disallow firing from the uncap base if the team holds at least one flag.

Translation =

It's OP and should be nerfed. Yet you deny that's what you're asking for. Typical lying liberal.

PS - You're mobileAAphobic.
  • TheSacar
    1005 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The AA is not OP... not really. There are just a few issues with it, which make it seem overpowered:

1. The range. It's massive, even bigger than the already somewhat to long range of the stationary AA. As a pilot I am fine with having to fear the mobile AA to a point where I run as soon as it shoots at me. But as a tradeoff the thing should need to move to get to me and not be able to just camp.
    2. Camping, especially in the uncap/right at the border of the redzone. This ties in with number 1. The range is what makes this a real tactic on many maps, though even with shorter range this would still be a thing on maps like Arras.
    3. Effectiveness against Infantry. The AA tank shouldn't be so effective against infantry. It is so effective people pick it even on maps without planes.
    A possible solution would be to a) reduce the range a bit, b) limit its main turrets motion so that it cannot shoot straight ahead or even down and give it a front MG for defense against infantry and c) have the game automatically disallow firing from the uncap base if the team holds at least one flag.

Translation =

It's OP and should be nerfed. Yet you deny that's what you're asking for.

PS - You're mobileAAphobic.

Asking for a change that would mostly just prevent camping mobile AAs and anti-infantry mobile AAs is not really automatically asking for a nerf, now is it? What I am asking is that the mobile AA is balanced with a view to its battlefield role. Right now its is being used as a semi-stationary anti-infantry tank that can annoy planes instead of a mobile anti-air tank that can defend itself against infantry.
  • T3AMRR
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Shoot your hispano cannon to interrupt his repair when you are reloading the rockets. Or Destroy the vehicle repair depot in advance.

Looks like you are Always in Alies Side to play With Spitfire....looks like you are Always in 2 places at same Time reload Rockets and shooting MAA.... Looks like...looks like...