Battlefield V is BROKEN !!!!!

13»

Comments

• pwnedPewPew
    331 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have to admit,I also cant play this game.Maybe I´m to stupid or just too bad for BFV.
    Normally I love big Maps, but when you cant see any Players it doesnt make any sense to play..
    The only Way to get some kills in BFV is to camp/hide in corners prone in the grass etc ..shot and run like in BF1 is not possible in BFV..at least for me..

You aren’t used to the mechanics. You can see players just fine and you don’t need to camp. What exactly do you want, enemy players dressed in luminous outfits?

I want players to be more visibitlity in such big maps...nothing more!
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I have to admit,I also cant play this game.Maybe I´m to stupid or just too bad for BFV.
    Normally I love big Maps, but when you cant see any Players it doesnt make any sense to play..
    The only Way to get some kills in BFV is to camp/hide in corners prone in the grass etc ..shot and run like in BF1 is not possible in BFV..at least for me..

You aren’t used to the mechanics. You can see players just fine and you don’t need to camp. What exactly do you want, enemy players dressed in luminous outfits?

I want players to be more visibitlity in such big maps...nothing more!

So you do want luminous outfits.
  • ICPHRI
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    well, it is [removed] broken. freezing between rounds, have to restart the game. hit markers dont show, aim is broken with some guns, spawning on nearly dead squadmates, freezing during game - game crashes, ppl shooting through dirt and so
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14670 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @ICPHRI
    Don't Swear ( or use abbreviated versions ) as this violates the forum rules.
  • thamac15
    312 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    At first I had issues identifying other players, but after adjusting the settings to the same as TheBrokenMachine, I can see just fine now. He has a YouTube video that goes in full detail if you’d like to use it as a reference.
  • pest174
    811 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    thamac15 wrote: »
    At first I had issues identifying other players, but after adjusting the settings to the same as TheBrokenMachine, I can see just fine now. He has a YouTube video that goes in full detail if you’d like to use it as a reference.

Which setting specifically helped with this?
  • RQmusen4power
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    JA yes yep
  • RQmusen4power
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    sandstorm efterfuldt snestorm efterfuldt af normal solskind = bugout GAME . / unrealistisk and ugly gamplay ... like ohhh i cant be sniper couse the sandstorm is going on... 15 sek after... snow storm and then sun .... waooooooo.... this game is what i will call a unfair not just bugt out but really low iq game thats derserve like the medal of pubg look alike game style/ (bug BUG bug ) game....

well.... how can i tell anyone something in game.... like ohhh a chat... welll how realistisk is that ? ... and if you want to release a game do it done befor you sell it ... plz ... like fallout online... and other games it is so [removed] bad of all dev.. to give a game / sell it before it is complet .
  • blkholsun
    4 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One fascinating thing I've noticed is that the game "works better" for me if I play late at night (I'm on EST zone). Two days in a row I played a session in the day and another session at night--the day sessions were horribly demoralizing. Couldn't kill anybody no matter how much I shot them, meanwhile would get one-shotted left and right, would almost never actually visualize an enemy before I was already dead, etc.. Both evening sessions were quite a bit different. I'm still not *good* at the game--I'm still a noob after all--but opponents would actually die if I shot them a couple times, and I was able to survive a single body shot, much less getting tagged from seemingly across the map by phantom players, etc. I felt like I actually had some small chance to compete.
  • DevilsBathtub
    853 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You need to replace your ! With ?, you are no better than click bait
  • LOLGotYerTags
    14670 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @RQmusen4power
    Don't swear.
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Played for a good 5 hours this weekend with friends. We encountered a few minor bugs and glitches, but mostly just enjoyed ourselves.

Sorry to hear you're having so many issues. Not sure how raging on a forum is going to help much, but I do hope things get to a place where you can enjoy it or at least get some form of mental health.
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    as stated as above is the DICE did not do there work with a triple A game that is broken like hell assignments not showing up, weapon levels are to zero, no deployment possible, cheaters in-game already etc.
    or do you want me to go on........
    this isn't fair to the people who paying a pretty decent amount of money to something that is working as advertised.

Hey I had a bug where I couldn't deploy, couldn't see assignments and progression had reset to zero.

I reinstall fixed it for me.
  • WHISPonPCin480P
    175 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    ZombieP1ow wrote: »
    I find I'm dying more than I ever have in any game, mostly from getting shot in the back on respawning in. Something is seriously off in this game. Ticket drains are wonky, hit boxes seem off, the enemy seems invisible at times. Maybe I'll play again after a few patches, because this feels broken and discouraging.

I think all of these barring maybe the "wonky" ticket drains (which I haven't seen anyone complain about) are your own fault, not issues with the game.

• Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited November 2018
    [obvious bait is obvious]
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It wasnt a bait, it was a joke.
  • ttpindepinde755
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited January 2019
    brokenfield v
  • ZombieP1ow
    669 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    ZombieP1ow wrote: »
    I find I'm dying more than I ever have in any game, mostly from getting shot in the back on respawning in. Something is seriously off in this game. Ticket drains are wonky, hit boxes seem off, the enemy seems invisible at times. Maybe I'll play again after a few patches, because this feels broken and discouraging.

I think all of these barring maybe the "wonky" ticket drains (which I haven't seen anyone complain about) are your own fault, not issues with the game.

no, it's the game. Every other game I play, BF4 to Halo MMC and Guardians play fine. Their forums aren't lit up with multiple threads about a broken game. BFV is digital vomit.
  • Br_PetersoN
    6 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Yes there are few bugs but the game is far far from being unplayable or broken. I’ve been having a blast. So much so I quickly exhausted my 10hr EA Access trial and immediately pre ordered so I can play on the 20th.

IM not talking about your **** 10hr EA access im talking about that many people cant spawn or select there rolls
    CAN"T EVEN PLAY

"Cant even play"? There is no permanent bug... all we have to do is close the game and open it again.

My game freezes 15 times of 20 when the server is changing maps. I just close the game, open it again and keep having fun.

Whats the point of being mad? It's not like if players are ACTUALLY not being able to play the game, and it's not like if DICE won't fix the bugs.

People got too used in hating EA/DICE... it became a bandwagon. Geez.
  • Jesus4000
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yes there are few bugs but the game is far far from being unplayable or broken. I’ve been having a blast. So much so I quickly exhausted my 10hr EA Access trial and immediately pre ordered so I can play on the 20th.

IM not talking about your **** 10hr EA access im talking about that many people cant spawn or select there rolls
    CAN"T EVEN PLAY

"Cant even play"? There is no permanent bug... all we have to do is close the game and open it again.

My game freezes 15 times of 20 when the server is changing maps. I just close the game, open it again and keep having fun.

Whats the point of being mad? It's not like if players are ACTUALLY not being able to play the game, and it's not like if DICE won't fix the bugs.

People got too used in hating EA/DICE... it became a bandwagon. Geez.

It makes me laugh when people go "BF4 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> BFV !!!!!".
    Almost no one seems to remember what an (in the literal sense of the word) unplayable PoS BF4 was at release.
    My next door neighbor couldn't play the game for over 2 months, because of actually gamebreaking bugs.

Compared to the first 12 months of BF4, BFV is a highly polished masterpiece.

And don't get me wrong, constructive criticism is totally fine.
    But this forum has become a gigantic shitshow of people going on capslock rampages over absolutely nothing.
    Need examples?
    "Patch ruined planes!"
    "End of the sniper"
    "Battlefield 5 is BROKEN"
    "The RSC a 3 shot kill? That's a joke"
    "New killcam... is this a joke?"

Oh, also the countless "I'm quitting" and "the game is dead" threads.

People are going crazy, because their favorite class didn't get buffed through the roof...
    It's nuts.