Latest patch: Download speed

daRkshaDo34
26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
Downloaded the 19GB without an issue at 6mb per second.

However, the next 4.38gb is downloading at 135k ......

Anyone else getting a crappy service from the download servers?

Comments

• EdwinSpangler
    1775 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    It seemed having chrome open was giving me issues.. Finished downloading in about 5 minutes after I closed it/
  • Proffitt999
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Same here with Chrome. Read the above from EdwinSpangler, tried it and it's back at full speed. Thanks for the heads up.
  • mendez84
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 15
    bfv-update-speed.png

first part 19gb it was super fast on my 1gb internet , not the 4gb part is down to 3 to 1 mbps lol

https://postimg.cc/PNpvbwsV
  • mendez84
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    first part 19gb on my 1gb internet speed was like nothing and now second part 4gb is down to 3 to 1 mbps

https://i.postimg.cc/bYL0hx6P/bfv-update-speed.png
  • Ceph777
    249 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They are using a CDN that is slowly moving away from this type of service, expect their services to degrade further over time.
  • killinemFA5
    35 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    im DLing it @ over 20mbps
  • TFBisquit
    1321 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Oh boy, 450KB/s on my 250Mbps line.
    Is this download coming from the other side of the world? Or from the moon for that matter?
  • Pahana_69
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Same here, 750Mbps line.
    Bit weird ....
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Jesus Christ Dice, what is going on??? 350 Mbps/s, and I get this?
    WehusSR.png
  • YourLocalPlumber
    2709 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    TFBisquit wrote: »
    Oh boy, 450KB/s on my 250Mbps line.
    Is this download coming from the other side of the world? Or from the moon for that matter?

I might be downloading it somewhere from Andromeda galaxy for all I know.
  • Fakerrrrr
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This download speed of 156KB/s is a joke, isn´t it? ORIGIN - you are now in 21th century guys, wake up. We have ability to dowload 30Kb/s so 19GB file take around 6min? I am downloading now 1 HOUR - 83%. Fkin amazing job guys!!!
  • YberSoldat
    83 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 15
    Yeah the 19 GB patch was fast, now stuck on the 4 GB patch with speeds from 3 MB/s down to 300 Kb/s :neutral: . Up and down, up and down all the time.
  • D5RAT
    1999 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 15
    YberSoldat wrote: »
    Yeah the 19 GB patch was fast, now stuck on the 4 GB patch with speeds from 3 MB/s down to 300 Kb/s :neutral: . Up and down, up and down all the time.

same here 12mins to 34 hours and back again lol ,, Dice/Origin cant even get patch downloads right
  • 11Doomsday26
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You've got to be kidding me. I have a 400Mb + internet pipe and I'm getting 250K download? It's called Fiber optics EA / Dice / Origin...whoever. Invest in it.