Weekly Debrief

LOL the update...

purerockfury24
11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
The things changed in this update come from reddit? In this day and age why are video game designers relying on an aids community like reddit? The video clip shown for the window thing, the guy tried to climb through the wall on both sides of the window and not the window itself. I accomplished going through the same exact window 5 times in a row, but I tried to go through the window not the wall, so maybe it's my bad.

I will have to start saving videos of the glitches I see, hope I have enough hdd space to do it. Devastation just needs to go, worst map of any game ever. Between the myriad glitches to the impossible to spot enemies, the map should just be deleted. In Breakthrough there is a glitch that allows a few players to hold a flag while half the enemy team or more can't capture it. In both Narvik and Devastation players can go out of bounds and even into the attacking player's base without becoming a "deserter".

One person mentioned things like blades of grass or leaves block bullets, I experience this on nearly every map. Not to mention objects in general, stand behind an object like a wall or behind a hill and even when you are completely above or to the side of the object your bullets hit it. While the enemy shoot you through it.

Weapon balance and damage is all over the place. And seems to be different from one person to the next. Using a Sten I need 2 clips to kill someone, while I get killed in two shots, this happens with most weapons. Perfect example, I was hiding trying to help capture a flag. An enemy sets up right in front of me, I put every round of my Sten into his head and upper body, he turns with his automatic Gewehr not Sturmgewehr and two shoots me in the foot I see his damage isn't even at half. Yes I get it people use modded controllers because they suck even worse than me at video games. I just hope those people's families gets cancer.

But hey for that one reddit user who doesn't know how to jump through windows, they'll fix an issue that doesn't exist.

Comments

• SAW_Viper420
    50 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You really think they had to fix jumping through windows because of one video?

It happens to me every couple games. And many others.

• purerockfury24
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Probably poor internet connection, these servers are terrible. That is such a minor issue in a game that has hundreds of issues. Really they should just return everyone's money, take the game off the market and shut the servers down and we all can move on to better games like solitaire.
  • DCSTomcat
    1055 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Sick of this game anyways. Ace Combat 7 is coming out on the 17th, and Biohazard 2 on the 25.
  • purerockfury24
    Yeah I've hit that point as well. Sad thing for me is bf are the main games I play, been playing them for a long time. I wonder of a class action lawsuit can happen with something like video games? Force them to give us our money and more back and take the game off the market. This game isn't a beta how can it be released?

The other thing we need as gamers is an organized group for gamers. They get games that are ready for release and play them for 2 weeks. They would give the ok whether a game can be released or not. They will also take feedback on forums like this and not the aids that is reddit and give the companies feedback on what needs tweaking or fixing.

How is it 30 years ago or so a game was released that had little to no issues? And now with technology 100 times better we get pre-beta games as releases.

And can someone tell me how an aids hole like reddit becomes the be all end all for video games? The site is about posting racist, sexist memes and nudes of celebrities, so why listen to what those people have to say?
  • Prep768
    3434 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    [post deleted due to being a redditor]
  • FF-Bulletsponge
    514 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Prep768 wrote: »

Now you are double reported

Oh btw I'm actually a Trokey alt ;) :D
  • pebjesus
    197 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    feels bad man..
    oh, the update of course. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Pat
  • War_MachineXL
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Played two rounds of the new update and noticed killing people spots you again. Turned off my PS4 and waiting for news of a hotfix.
  • BeDeA
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    LOL the thread.
  • purerockfury24

Probably should just stay in the basement, it can be spooky in the real world.
  • The_BERG_366
    2335 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Probably poor internet connection, these servers are terrible. That is such a minor issue in a game that has hundreds of issues. Really they should just return everyone's money, take the game off the market and shut the servers down and we all can move on to better games like solitaire.

why shutting anything down. if you want to move on then just go ahead. seems like your one of these sad people who can't accept others having fun with something when you can't. therefore you want to see it all gone. if you can't have fun with it then nobody should...
  • The_BERG_366
    2335 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 15
    Yeah I've hit that point as well. Sad thing for me is bf are the main games I play, been playing them for a long time. I wonder of a class action lawsuit can happen with something like video games? Force them to give us our money and more back and take the game off the market. This game isn't a beta how can it be released?

The other thing we need as gamers is an organized group for gamers. They get games that are ready for release and play them for 2 weeks. They would give the ok whether a game can be released or not. They will also take feedback on forums like this and not the aids that is reddit and give the companies feedback on what needs tweaking or fixing.

How is it 30 years ago or so a game was released that had little to no issues? And now with technology 100 times better we get pre-beta games as releases.

And can someone tell me how an aids hole like reddit becomes the be all end all for video games? The site is about posting racist, sexist memes and nudes of celebrities, so why listen to what those people have to say?

your the perfect example of why I (despite my very limited experience with reddit) prefere that community over this one.

and then that "organised group for gamers" lol. a random group of scrubs should decide if a game can be released lmao are u serious?
    also its not like the game didn't have bad reviews. most of the first couple of reviews mentioned all of the most important problems with the game. it's not like you couldn't have known. theres no reason to ban something from a market that isn't dangerous to anyone. if you don't like the quality then don't buy it.
  • Prep768
    3434 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Probably should just stay in the basement, it can be spooky in the real world.

Lol, ok big man.
  • 0SiGHT0
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    There is some kind of bug in the game where it thinks you are shooting at a barrier even though the enemy is standing out in the open. I've lost count of how many times I'll get numerous headshots to just get like half or less of their damage, despite the enemy being totally in the open behind nothing. Who knows if this has to do with invisible barriers, poor netcode registering improper hitmarkers or something else entirely. This game is very comparable to Battlefield 4 in that it just feels and plays like it's broken. BF1 was also a very poor game in regards to netcode that I could not quite put my finger on.
  • ackers75
    2392 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The things changed in this update come from reddit? In this day and age why are video game designers relying on an aids community like reddit? The video clip shown for the window thing, the guy tried to climb through the wall on both sides of the window and not the window itself. I accomplished going through the same exact window 5 times in a row, but I tried to go through the window not the wall, so maybe it's my bad.

I will have to start saving videos of the glitches I see, hope I have enough hdd space to do it. Devastation just needs to go, worst map of any game ever. Between the myriad glitches to the impossible to spot enemies, the map should just be deleted. In Breakthrough there is a glitch that allows a few players to hold a flag while half the enemy team or more can't capture it. In both Narvik and Devastation players can go out of bounds and even into the attacking player's base without becoming a "deserter".

One person mentioned things like blades of grass or leaves block bullets, I experience this on nearly every map. Not to mention objects in general, stand behind an object like a wall or behind a hill and even when you are completely above or to the side of the object your bullets hit it. While the enemy shoot you through it.

Weapon balance and damage is all over the place. And seems to be different from one person to the next. Using a Sten I need 2 clips to kill someone, while I get killed in two shots, this happens with most weapons. Perfect example, I was hiding trying to help capture a flag. An enemy sets up right in front of me, I put every round of my Sten into his head and upper body, he turns with his automatic Gewehr not Sturmgewehr and two shoots me in the foot I see his damage isn't even at half. Yes I get it people use modded controllers because they suck even worse than me at video games. I just hope those people's families gets cancer.

But hey for that one reddit user who doesn't know how to jump through windows, they'll fix an issue that doesn't exist.

Just uninstall the junk.
    Plenty of games out there far better than this.
    No point getting upset
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13065 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    I just hope those people's families gets cancer.

And with that, Any semblance of "constructive criticism" goes right out of the window.

Thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.