The patch isnt terrible but....

CptDuffy
122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
More bugs with this patch!!

Honestly DICE you guys HAVE to get this right one day.
You’ve made the Auto Assault rifles to powerful AGAIN!
I don’t really care about that though and aside from the bugs we have .... again generally it’s a good quality of life patch.

That said BEFORE we get to March you need to fix what I see as the single biggest issue Match Balance, you simply don’t have any and play five games of frontlines where my team runs over the other team because we got 10 level 50’s and the other team has 1 isn’t fair or fun. It’s even worse when you land on the noob team.
This is the biggest factor in retaining players no one wants to be run over constantly and new players will just walk away ..... fix it

Comments

• skippylarue
    1004 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CptDuffy wrote: »

The Auto Assault rifles were barely touched. The only real change I can see is that they nerfed the M1907.

"Increased M1907 SF vertical recoil to 0.82 from 0.68. This weapon was outperforming
    other weapons at intended ranges and will now be more difficult to land multiple shots
    on target at longer range."

They added a recoil buffer in place of extended magazines though, so it probably performs similarly to the pre-patch version when activated.

• Jedi76
    828 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

The Auto Assault rifles were barely touched. The only real change I can see is that they nerfed the M1907.

"Increased M1907 SF vertical recoil to 0.82 from 0.68. This weapon was outperforming
    other weapons at intended ranges and will now be more difficult to land multiple shots

They added a recoil buffer in place of extended magazines though, so it probably performs similarly to the pre-patch version when activated.

He is right about the match balance though.
  • DaMutha1
    1289 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    There is some balancing going on, as I've had one of the 2 squads in our PS party get moved to the other team a couple times recently. Which we quickly rectified, but still.
  • CptDuffy
    122 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    DaMutha1 wrote: »
    There is some balancing going on, as I've had one of the 2 squads in our PS party get moved to the other team a couple times recently. Which we quickly rectified, but still.

Must only be on PS I’ve seen no match balancing at all. Definitely wasn’t mentioned in the patch notes either
  • CptDuffy

Frankly I could give a rats tbh but it’s noticeable whatever they e done. The STG’s are back out god killing again. I was always able to counter that with the Turner SMLE but it’s not cool. Generally the weapon balance changes are good though.
  • barnesalmighty2
    1582 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I got team switched between days on grand ops this morning. The game ate my score, my 37 - 4 kdr and put me on the other team. If this becomes the norm I'll be done with battlefield I think. BF4 & 1 team switched by auto balance almost every single game ruined my fun and prevented me from making friends.
  • 0SiGHT0
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Frankly I could give a rats tbh but it’s noticeable whatever they e done. The STG’s are back out god killing again. I was always able to counter that with the Turner SMLE but it’s not cool. Generally the weapon balance changes are good though.

Neither the STG or the Turner were touched in this patch....
  • Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Maybe reading isn't a strength in this post. ARs didnt receive anything significant other than 1907. Stg44 has been dominating for a long time, this is nothing new.
  • CptDuffy
    Maybe reading isn't a strength in this post. ARs didnt receive anything significant other than 1907. Stg44 has been dominating for a long time, this is nothing new.

Yes mate I read the patch notes but updates do funny things and I tried out the stg and it feels more powerful and I never said the Turner was changed at all maybe YOU should try reading
  • Chubzdoomer
    1397 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

People are just overreacting, as per usual. The patch hasn't even been out for 24 hours, lol.
  • Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Yes mate I read the patch notes but updates do funny things and I tried out the stg and it feels more powerful and I never said the Turner was changed at all maybe YOU should try reading

I read them and didnt see any changes to stg44 that would cause it to be any stronger than it already is. So coming here and saying they made is op is funny, since a it's always been op. Rof accuracy and with the recoil near non existant it's always been strong.
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The STG has always been godlike, nothing to see here.
  • sabootheshaman
    1182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Some balancing does happen as we have seen people moved even on PC. It's deff not enough.

The STG feels the same. It's always been a beast. OP loves a rant and will likely never be happy.
  • grrlpurple
    834 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I got team switched between days on grand ops this morning. The game ate my score, my 37 - 4 kdr and put me on the other team. If this becomes the norm I'll be done with battlefield I think. BF4 & 1 team switched by auto balance almost every single game ruined my fun and prevented me from making friends.

Me too. After round one a message of Game Full 1 in queue. Round Two loaded with a different match and my score at zero.
  • Cap-J-H-Miller
    23 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    This patch is horrible, took it out the bombers AIM to drop bombs, R.I.P BF. Congratulations Dice and good bye dice!
  • superteds
    1187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    you know what is terrible? click bait titles. want to play that game then go get your own youtube channel.
  • sabootheshaman
    1182 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    superteds wrote: »
    you know what is terrible? click bait titles. want to play that game then go get your own youtube channel.

You look at his history also I assume? :)
  • superteds
    1187 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

no didn't even, but it's something that always annoys me on this forums. i.e;

'you know what's wrong with this game...'
    'the main issue i have is...'
    'this is gamebreaking...'

it's just attention seeking.
  • CptDuffy

I read them and didnt see any changes to stg44 that would cause it to be any stronger than it already is. So coming here and saying they made is op is funny, since a it's always been op. Rof accuracy and with the recoil near non existant it's always been strong.

Firstly
    * existent

That said, READ the comment. I never said it was mentioned in the patch notes.
    I said it might be a bug I could be wrong I was just saying.
  • CptDuffy

no didn't even, but it's something that always annoys me on this forums. i.e;

'you know what's wrong with this game...'
    'the main issue i have is...'
    'this is gamebreaking...'

it's just attention seeking.

Yeah mate I need attention 🙄
    Actually the only people I care about reading this **** is DICE tbh and if they do and it makes a difference..... mission accomplished