Platoon Scrim idea

chrisdj1994
48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
While we patiently wait for competitive gameplay to arrive, I was thinking it would be possible to carry out clan scrimmages in regular public lobby's via a point system. Team with the most squad points ( regardless of win or lose ) wins the scrimmage. Yes there will be randoms in the game and this isnt an accurate measurement of clan battles but what else is there?

Just wondering if any clans would be interested in setting that up

Comments

• dA_9_eL_81
    1641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    While we patiently wait for competitive gameplay to arrive, I was thinking it would be possible to carry out clan scrimmages in regular public lobby's via a point system. Team with the most squad points ( regardless of win or lose ) wins the scrimmage. Yes there will be randoms in the game and this isnt an accurate measurement of clan battles but what else is there?

Just wondering if any clans would be interested in setting that up

Sounds pretty boring tbh... At least try to agree on which flags to center the fight around...

BF4 had the platoon scrim bulls-eye:
    - Conquest Small (NOT Domination)
    - 16v16
    - Rented servers
    HINT: Try searching "16v16 BF4" on Youtube. There are hundreds of vids... I have no idea why Dice completely took out that part of Battlefield. I think loads of skilled players have migrated to other games.

Also... I dont think there will be any comp. gamemodes added to this game... The game is already on lifesupport and Incursions did not get much love (well deserved) from the community...
  • chrisdj1994
    48 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Right so wouldnt it make sense to get some competition in any way possible, better boring than nothing
  • dA_9_eL_81
    1641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Right so wouldnt it make sense to get some competition in any way possible, better boring than nothing

Mate.... there are no comp.players left in BF... So no need to work on something nobody is requesting.... Fix the game first...!
  • 0SiGHT0
    412 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 15
    Demand some decent, supported private matches for competitive play from DICE developers on Twitter and any other platform they frequent. Conquest small with maps that can support it, not forced BS that eliminates flags or has it on maps that are far too large. There hasn't been decent competitive play on all the maps since Bad Company 2 (BF3 had some maps that were simply unplayable given their size even on CQ small).