bfv gewehr 1-5 to op

idk1233211
632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
yeah, its to OP because it killed me to fast. please nerf.

Comments

• Abu_Dafuq
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Please give everyone only throwingh knifes....finally there will be no crying posts...
  • DaKuichi
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    strong argument.
  • PrairieGeek
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Abu_Dafuq wrote: »
    Please give everyone only throwingh knifes....finally there will be no crying posts...

That would be a fun one for RSP. Make a map that is pistol only and throwing knife only
  • spartanx169x
    694 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Abu_Dafuq wrote: »

I’ve put 20 hrs into the game and have not noticed the knives yet. What class has them?

• AshkaliN
    282 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    yeah, its to OP because it killed me to fast. please nerf.

That's the idea if the enemy land all his shots, may be if you move/strafe and return fire miracles can happen! And you can play with the same gun! Horray!
  • Hawxxeye
    5183 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Every time I try the G 1-5 it seems inferior to the other semis to me
  • 0SiGHT0
    455 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    While it may be inferior to its counterparts, all of the semi's are a joke and severely overpowered.
  • idk1233211
    632 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    can we please have knives it will be more skillful anyway.
  • StarscreamUK
    7251 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    whatever next "Please buff Hawk223_GamerTag as he gets killed too much"

dude get on my level, when you die as much as I do, then you can whine
  • idk1233211
    whatever next "Please buff Hawk223_GamerTag as he gets killed too much"

dude get on my level, when you die as much as I do, then you can whine

hawk2.0
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The 1-5 is good in certain scenarios but is beaten in pretty much every respect by the G43, sure it has a decent clip size but bullet drop past a certain point is pretty horrendous.
  • superteds
    1160 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    naitch44 wrote: »
    The 1-5 is good in certain scenarios but is beaten in pretty much every respect by the G43, sure it has a decent clip size but bullet drop past a certain point is pretty horrendous.

also the potential ROF seems to really harm this weapon if you're not careful (ie you miss the more you spam, unlike the m1a1 and ag42) whereas the cadence of the g43 tends to result in good accuracy
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    superteds wrote: »
    naitch44 wrote: »

also the potential ROF seems to really harm this weapon if you're not careful (ie you miss the more you spam, unlike the m1a1 and ag42) whereas the cadence of the g43 tends to result in good accuracy

Yep very true.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12619 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Locking as this is very clear ( and poor quality ) Bait.

This discussion has been closed.