Weekly BF

killcam is fine

IvanFireBlade_GR
266 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
every battlefield had a decent killcam..some players here are confused with other games prob. anyway killcam is fine. a recon should change spots, an assault and medic should always flank and a support with or without bipod should be ready to defend his patrol area. the only people are whining about killcam are the people who camp every class prone behind rocks or walls and spam/abuse semi autos or bipods. this game is not hardcore. if hardcore mode comes eventually it will be good without killcam. dont mix everything up. normal elements with hardcore this game is already a mess we dont need mixed things. ps t bagging is on

Comments

• UnearthedCO
    156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 16
    every battlefield had a decent killcam..some players here are confused with other games prob. anyway killcam is fine. a recon should change spots, an assault and medic should always flank and a support with or without bipod should be ready to defend his patrol area. the only people are whining about killcam are the people who camp every class prone behind rocks or walls and spam/abuse semi autos or bipods. this game is not hardcore. if hardcore mode comes eventually it will be good without killcam. dont mix everything up. normal elements with hardcore this game is already a mess we dont need mixed things. ps t bagging is on

Why fix something that wasn't broken.... The new killcam is horrible. I've logged 100 hours in the game and now it feels like COD.
  • IvanFireBlade_GR
    266 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    also in pc me personally i need the killcam to know who killed me. a lot of aimbotters are on a lot of servers. in other games you have replay of matches for this reason. in bf we have killcam. if we even had a damage model with a bodybthat shows where the bullets went would be perfect too
  • IvanFireBlade_GR

Why fix something that wasn't broken.... The new killcam is horrible. I've logged 100 hours in the game and now it feels like COD.

i've logged 250 hours and it feels fine. ia it ur first bf? cause its the usual killcam that bf had in almost all games. in bf 1 and bf 4 was more detailed where the eny player was
  • IvanFireBlade_GR

i've logged 250 hours and it feels fine. ia it ur first bf? cause its the usual killcam that bf had in almost all games. in bf 1 and bf 4 was more detailed where the eny player was

enemy*
  • Shrediron
    205 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Kill cam is not fine. It nerfs the recon and support playstyle. Incase you are not aware of this, but there is a plethora of guns in game that REQUIRE you to be prone to use effectively. The only way to go prone and set up kills is to predict the path of the enemy, often through camping.

The issue now (I cant believe I have to explain this) is that Assault and Medic classes can easily know where the Support or Recon player is to retaliate after a respawn, which can happen in as little as 5 seconds (if their squad is nearby).

Kill cam is a huge nerf to a playstyle that many support and recon players have used over the years.
  • IvanFireBlade_GR
    Shrediron wrote: »
    Kill cam is not fine. It nerfs the recon and support playstyle. Incase you are not aware of this, but there is a plethora of guns in game that REQUIRE you to be prone to use effectively. The only way to go prone and set up kills is to predict the path of the enemy, often through camping.

The issue now (I cant believe I have to explain this) is that Assault and Medic classes can easily know where the Support or Recon player is to retaliate after a respawn, which can happen in as little as 5 seconds (if their squad is nearby).

Kill cam is a huge nerf to a playstyle that many support and recon players have used over the years.

this is not battlefield V hardcore. this is battlefield every battlefield had killcam. dont cry about how you cant camp. today i was playing in hamada recon in breakthrough and i did 50 10 so is it a nerf on recon? i know how to move through the map i dont need a kill cam to see where the enemy killed me last time to kill him. also a lot of guys i killed never retaliated back. why though? the kill cam didnt show where i was? also with assault on rotterdam flanked every point and it was succesful without killcam being a problem for my killstreak or flank.
  • SOULJ4R
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    every battlefield had a decent killcam..some players here are confused

Nope.

• IvanFireBlade_GR
    The crying about killcam is about camping admit it. everyone wants to build up their kd by cheap kills in cheap places. the good players still play good with or without killcam.
  • IvanFireBlade_GR
    SOULJ4R wrote: »
    every battlefield had a decent killcam..some players here are confused

Nope.

yep
    unless u are a hardcore player every bf had killcam
  • SOULJ4R
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You obviously didn't start playing battlefield from the begining so...
  • IvanFireBlade_GR
    You obviously didn't start playing battlefield from the begining so...

i played bf since bf 1942. and if u want a killcam free game go play insurgency sandstorm
  • IvanFireBlade_GR
    bf from bc2 had a killcam with pinpoint did anyone whine about it?
  • IvanFireBlade_GR
    oh wait people werent crying in forums back then so much.
  • SOULJ4R
    What I do and don't want is beside the point, you're still wrong about what you posted, I stopped reading after "every battlefield had a decent killcam..some players here are confused with other games prob." and if you actually did start with 1942, you would know just how wrong it was and probably wouldn't be a big fan of kill cams in the first place.

• IvanFireBlade_GR
    What I do and don't want is beside the point, you're still wrong about what you posted, I stopped reading after "every battlefield had a decent killcam..some players here are confused with other games prob." and if you actually did start with 1942, you would know just how wrong it was and probably wouldn't be a big fan of kill cams in the first place.

killcams lile this werw introduced im bf series since bf bc2. in previous bfs still had a killcam with who killed u and with what. unless u are all battlefield veterans i dont see the bad point on killcams as they never bothered me. you guys should cry for more important things instead of stupid things like killcam. start crying with class balance so we can see a change in superclass aka assault
  • SOULJ4R

killcams lile this werw introduced im bf series since bf bc2. in previous bfs still had a killcam with who killed u and with what. unless u are all battlefield veterans i dont see the bad point on killcams as they never bothered me. you guys should cry for more important things instead of stupid things like killcam. start crying with class balance so we can see a change in superclass aka assault

You seem to be the one doing all the crying though, crying about how good the kill cam is and crying at players that don't want it or like it in their game.

I honestly don't remember there being a kill cam in BC2 but it was a great game never the less and the kill feed on previous titles ain't the same as a kill cam, just saying.
  • IvanFireBlade_GR

You seem to be the one doing all the crying though, crying about how good the kill cam is and crying at players that don't want it or like it in their game.

I honestly don't remember there being a kill cam in BC2 but it was a great game never the less and the kill feed on previous titles ain't the same as a kill cam, just saying.

im bc 2 when u were dead from someone it was zooming on his face for like 2 secs and showed you from whom u died
  • IvanFireBlade_GR
    it was the entry of the killcam as we see it now and as we saw it in other bf titles
  • SOULJ4R
    Yeah I understand how the Kill Cam concept works, thanks for clearing that up. Still don't remember it being in since 1942 though :)