How many times to fix FRONTLINES? (No defense building anymore)

DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
435 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
edited January 30
A day (clearly not), a week, a month, a year?

Amateur work at best.....
Post edited by DALLAS-ak-PEIPER on

Comments

• UglyNoah
    1234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Funny thing is, nothing ever needed to be changed since it’s launch in BF1

And now today we have this going on...
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    435 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    Any Devs care to answer?
  • StarscreamUK
    6993 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Doubtful as you provide no context to your post.

A bit like me saying "How many times to make a thoughtful, constructive post?" 292 times you've posted and still make a thread with zero context.
  • American_Outlaw
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    A day (clearly not), a week, a month, a year?

Amateur work at best.....

They will fix it when they get back from their lunch break next week... Do you expect them to fix it immediately? Its not like this is a big AAA company or title... Oh wait, it is... Nevermind, your right... SMH
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    Doubtful as you provide no context to your post.

A bit like me saying "How many times to make a thoughtful, constructive post?" 292 times you've posted and still make a thread with zero context.

I thought that my post was obvious, sorry. I just add (16x16), hope it s enough for the context.
  • SHREVE_1975
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's unreal that Frontlines still has the wrong player count. It's easily the only reason that I play this game, and they broke the simplest thing. Please turn back on 32 player counts
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    It's unreal that Frontlines still has the wrong player count. It's easily the only reason that I play this game, and they broke the simplest thing. Please turn back on 32 player counts

Same here, since Rush is no more, i mainly played frontlines. They definitly should hire some competent people.
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    How hard could it be to answer that?

Happy to see there are people here ready to jump on every third reich or rude word post, but to answer a simple question it s like the end of the world.
  • StarscreamUK
    6993 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Happy to see there are people here ready to jump on every third reich or rude word post, but to answer a simple question it s like the end of the world.

We are moderators, thats what we do.

• DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    edited January 18

We are moderators, thats what we do.

Good for you but i still wanna know when frontlines will be fixed? PLEASE
    Post edited by DALLAS-ak-PEIPER on
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    Yeah, friday night, no news about a fix! Great work again!

One word! BRAVO
  • trip1ex
    4329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    This is just DICE in a nutshell. Not caring. Poor user experience.
  • Mrcleanjeans
    273 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    tell me this. If you quit playing BF today. What game would you go to? Then answer this. Does that community get fixes or answers to their questions quickly?
  • Ernie_Shavers
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So the elimination of 16 vs 16 Frontlines was an accident?

Was the creation of 8 vs 8 Frontlines also an accident or did the geniuses at DICE do that on purpose?
  • Ploodovic
    1546 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

One word! BRAVO

It was fixed yesterday.
  • trip1ex
    4329 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    tell me this. If you quit playing BF today. What game would you go to? Then answer this. Does that community get fixes or answers to their questions quickly?

Yep lots of fixes, content additions and improvements for my game mistress. I don't ask questions. Her handlers don't talk with the community afaik. But yet it feels like they care. They actually address the real issues and work on them and not just patch things over with sloppy superficial new throwaway modes. They actively work on investigating how modes play and how maps play and will change up map layouts to fix gameplay issues etc. They look to make players have a good experience whether you're a newb, a casual or a vet.

I'm sure if I went to its forums though I would find people complaining lol. Every game has that.

But my game mistress is so polished that she's the antithesis of a bf in that regard. Not perfect but it feels like someone cares. Whereas BF always feels like a sloppy hot mess even when you're enjoying it and it's had its final patch. BF always has me wondering if only this feature worked well while my mistress was polished day one and is focused and has a plan.

Probably why I enjoy that game on the side.

Otherwise I just play the old BF games now instead of BFV. I'll play Bf1 once or twice a week lately and BF4 2x a month or so. I'll even dabble once in a great while in the oldest Bf games for the hell of it.

• DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    Ploodovic wrote: »

One word! BRAVO

It was fixed yesterday.

Is that a joke? Cos today, it seems like there is not a single frontlines server... not even 8x8.

So i m not sure about what you re talking man.
  • Ploodovic
    1546 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

One word! BRAVO

It was fixed yesterday.

Is that a joke? Cos today, it seems like there is not a single frontlines server... not even 8x8.

It’s not a joke, I mean exactly what I say; it was fixed yesterday, Frontlines is now 16v16 again. I don’t know how to be more precise than that.
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER

One word! BRAVO

It was fixed yesterday.

It’s not a joke, I mean exactly what I say; it was fixed yesterday, Frontlines is now 16v16 again. I don’t know how to be more precise than that.

My bad, i just tried it, thanks god.

How can i delete this post?
  • karcyon
    292 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Can't find any servers though, something is still broken.