Kill-Cam is Trash. (After Jan Update)

CracKxEm
79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited January 16
Never! Not once, have I ever said how the eff did I die in BFV. weather it be a 9-Pounder, or a Stuka, or Billy Bob and his Gweher 95, nor Jack Wagon with a Bi-pod.

Now I die and I sit there for 1.5 seconds of extra bleedout time where i can do nothing but watch the fgt who just killed me, all the while Joe Blow on my team comes over to revive me which I did not want to happen I wanted to bleed out.
I wanted too spawn on B which was about to get flanked.

Kill cam doesn't belong in BF its a kid thing, leave that crap in CoD. ffs man if you dont know how, or where you died from, your not paying attention... it's called situational awareness. standing still in the open your bound to be sniped... from there use your ears and eyes to see/hear where the bullet came from.

(Instead of kill cam)
look if anything when you drop your character should look in the direction from which you died (minus elevation)(without chams)and when you choose to bleed out the character should continue too look in that direction(not up).and your camera shouldn't follow them either.
Post edited by CracKxEm on

Comments

• Tullzter
    964 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree, it doesn't seem like they balanced out the timer or reduced it to counter the fact that it now zooms in on your enemy. you have to lie there for an extra two second..for a medic that is reviving, sure it's great, because the timer has a delayed kick in response..but still, one step forwards, two steps back
  • Wip3out1
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I've posted another thread regrading this but I completely agreed it needs to be removed and quickly.
  • mongoeasy
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    New kill cam is fine. All information about enemy troops is welcome since spotting is so limited. Hopefully it will hurt players with their ridiculous bipodded MG with scope and infinite ammo hiding in the bushes and rubble. However, respawn time is rather long now. I breaks the flow too much.
  • UglyNoah
    1234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Entire update is trash
  • l-SneakyBastrd-l
    142 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Kill cam is dumb, like op it was fine before, at the end of the day if you're dead, it's too late
  • MidriffUrchin0
    94 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I agree, it's quite simply - Rubbish!

Never needed inclusion and might I add, I've seen tons of t - bagging since it's implement.

DICE please get rid. Revert back or something.
  • WrexTheQueen
    128 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Previous battlefield titles had killcams, the problem is not the killcam itself but rather the clunkiness of this new killcam and how poorly it is implemented. BF4 had a perfect killcam (a 6-year-old game btw).
  • -gD-Kalt
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    you have my vote, i can't stand the damn thing. It was fine how it was. It seriously makes me want to play less. I am already upset with bf5. Remove it!
  • emobezetwu
    10 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I just want to turn it off, I don't need it.
  • LexhSnake
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They can actually combine kill cam and bleeding cam, let us bleed out while the character looks where the enemy is, so you have both at the same time, not limbo there! or just take it off!
  • Mattwhex
    6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Me too, I just want to turn it off, I don't need it.
  • CracKxEm
    79 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    exactly just give me the option.
  • NemoDahFish
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Oh look another killcam thread
  • Vinicarioca
    230 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The bleedout now is so longer... that everyone now is throwing incendiary in downed players.

Nobody of my platoon liked.

Killcam and nonsense footsteps...