Heh.... When will this community be happy?

smokintom214
1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Ya all ask for buffs, dice gives buffs... But ya all ain't ever happy about anything they do. I am having fun with the new patch. It actually reminds me closer to the betas gun game

Comments

• SOULJ4R
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 16
    Thre's a multitude of issues that need addressing, the kill cam wasn't on my top 20, maybe you've just not noticed them.
  • SOULJ4R
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Could be a xbox thing.
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    452 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    This is a toxic forum filled almost exclusively with negativity. Theres very little positive discussion pertaining to the game. Theres really only 4 or 5 different topics repeated over and over again. Theres exceptions of course but that's mainly what this forum is all about.

Negativity probably means something...
  • Tosasan_HUN
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 16
    i personaly happy i like the bf5 i dont care the history accurite female character. i play bf for fun i never look to bf is a esport game i play this game for fun. personaly 2 things annoys me the killcamtime aka longer respawn time and a slr's mastery 6.

Please refrain from swearing, try and keep it clean ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • Klavionik
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 16
    Don't you guys see the difference between "do what they ask for" and "do as they ask for"? Players like "killcam isn't good enough, it should be more informative and it's also buggy". DICE: "ok we changed the killcam so it's even worse now and still buggy".

I'm trying not to complain about changes, but only about bugs and stuff. IMO they should put their efforts in the first place into fixing all the stuff that prevents players from getting a full experience of the game. And only then they should focus on making changes in balance and gameplay. But who am I, right? Just another toxic poster.

I'm playing Battlefield since 2005. First it was BF2, then BF2142, then BF3. I almost didn't play BF4 and BF1 (tho I have them on my account). And now I'm back and what I see? Just an undercooked game.
  • SirTerrible
    1689 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You've got the wannabe milsim fans and then the people that just want a game that plays closer to previous titles. Neither side will ever agree on anything and trying to please both at the same time will just lead to a mess of a game. That explains the state of BFV really.
  • Beat_Mangler80
    512 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    "Ya all ask for buffs, derpy derpy derp... But derpy derpy derpy derp. I am derpy. Derp.
    Haha only joking :)
  • olavafar
    1941 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    If the game was superior in all thinkable aspects and people got payed to play it there would still be some 30 ones complaining (probably they'd want to pay some to ge more maps for instance). That is a large number on a forum like this but it is essentially insignificant compared to the number of players.

People also tend to use the forum instead of proper bug reporting.
  • One_Eyed_W1LLy
    108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Stop changing things, just fix bugs. Simple. But apparently to DICE, elusive.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10796 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 16
    Duplicate
  • NLBartmaN
    3172 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    They will be happy if all (most of) the bugs are gone.

Also the bugs introduced with they things the community asked for, like with the kill cam ...

They way the kill cam works right now, was not how the community (and DICE according to some devs on social media) wanted it to be, it is bugged ...

I do agree the communtiy is more critical and demanding than ever right now ... but I think that is caused by removing Premium and the whole theme/vibe of the game, both were and are controversial decisions that made lots of players sceptical and not so happy, DICE "has something to proof" right now.
  • Tullzter
    1081 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Honestly? when we get a functioning game..we paid for features that turned out to be broken, and we have been suffering two months of bugs and incessant patches that can't seem to get it right..it is us being critical that will push DICE into becoming more thorough..eventually, that will be a good thing
  • maskedocelot
    149 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think it's the implementation of the changes that's causing the most problems, the killcam has a large gap between it and the revive screen that isn't supposed to exist and the footsteps feel like they were another change done in isolation like the ttk 2.0 change where the direction and distance weren't taken into consideration making it play horribly.

Course some changes are opinion based and so if a bunch of people come to the forum to ask for a change, you don't get the opinions of the people who liked how it already was until they notice it's not there anymore or acts differently.

• UnearthedCO
    156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ya all ask for buffs, dice gives buffs... But ya all ain't ever happy about anything they do. I am having fun with the new patch. It actually reminds me closer to the betas gun game

Nobody asked for the killcam to be changed. All we asked for was the medic weapons to have a bit more damage.
  • NLBartmaN
    3172 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Nobody asked for the killcam to be changed.

Not true ... lots of requests for that.

Also as "compensation" for the insane fast TTD, lots of players had no clue from where they were shot from and now they know.

Funny part is, it now is even more clear the TTD and Netcode are broken like crazy, the new kill cam shows that even more clearer.