So what do you guys think of the update

mark_of_stretch
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Love the fact you can hear them come but this update messed my whole gameplay up now I'm struggling to make 10 kills feels like Every time I get use to a gun a update comes along nerves the gun makes it jump all over the place feels a lot like cod ghost now just with better graphics

Comments

• naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Which gun has been nerfed that you liked using, Tommy?
  • StormSaxon
    670 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My biggest issues are not addressed.
    Ttd is still far quicker than TTK. I still die from all weapons pretty much before I have time to react. While being shot I can take 1 step. While shooting someone I can use a while magazine while they sprint across a street and I get numerous head shots.

Also I played 3 breakthrough rounds last night and had to reboot the game after each one because it freezes in the loading screen. I can tell when it happens because instead of a new map, I get the loading screen of the map I just played.

Stop tweaking guns every five minutes and fix the main problems.

• suntek
    32 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    The amount of bugs I had since yesterday is insane..
  • mark_of_stretch
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Good morning like the tommy for example was a brilliant gun when
    It came out then dice destroyed the gun recoil became so bad and mouse and keyboard players has no recoil so for console us that tries to play fair gets slaughtered by cronus and mnk
  • LOLGotYerTags
    13623 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    @mark_of_stretch
    Please do not necro threads.

This one is from January and thus is a necro.

Please check the date of the last post before submitting a response,  Generally as a rule of thumb we allow threads to be posted in as long as it has not had any responses in a 3 to 4 month period.

To check the date of the last post,  look to the right hand side of the last post.
This discussion has been closed.