Ap mine

Swanshki
6 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Really wish AP mines damage would be increased as they almost never kill target+ Grenade damage could be increased

Comments

• BeDeA
    107 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    AP mine = OP
  • Swanshki
    LOL...
  • Swanshki
    Yeah that’s what I’ve been doing so far sometimes even place 3. Pretty near by one another.
  • basickfam
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My best so far is a triple kill with AP mines. One will not kill someone unless they are already damaged. You can place 3 out at a time.
    So what I do is set one up, refill at ammo station and set the other two near the first one. Carry on with the game and wait for some poor soul to set them off
  • dICEHOUSE
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Unfortunately, medics only get two AP mines tops.
  • basickfam
    348 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    dICEHOUSE wrote: »

To carry yes, but if you put one down then resupply you get two more and then can have all 3 out at a time. I run AP on my medic
  • MurfCr
    1021 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    mining the health stations is a good place to get a few tasty (cheese) kills. Most time people are hurt so easy kills.
  • dICEHOUSE
    567 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    basickfam wrote: »

To carry yes, but if you put one down then resupply you get two more and then can have all 3 out at a time. I run AP on my medic

You are correct. But most players don't drop two ap's at a designated spot then run back to an ammo station to get more to drop the three unless that's the area you want them. Finding a support that dropped an ammo crate is un-heard of.

I like placing them on the level end of a incline, stairs are great
  • basickfam
    basickfam wrote: »

You are correct. But most players don't drop two ap's at a designated spot then run back to an ammo station to get more to drop the three unless that's the area you want them. Finding a support that dropped an ammo crate is un-heard of.

I like placing them on the level end of a incline, stairs are great

Yes stairs are an awesome area to place them.
  • AviG306
    56 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The most annoying gadget in the game
  • monsmoy
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    AviG306 wrote: »
    The most annoying gadget in the game

Ha ha i luv em
  • Trokey66
    8277 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BeDeA wrote: »
    AP mine = OP

I just.......

No......

Not you surely?
  • The_BERG_366
    2313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    ap mines are again just a stupid nuisance that don't add anything valuable to the game. People just put them down at crates to Farm cheap kills. the spam is unreal at this point (no wonder if three classes have access to them). I get triple ap mined on a daily basis :weary:
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2027 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    ap mines are again just a stupid nuisance that don't add anything valuable to the game. People just put them down at crates to Farm cheap kills. the spam is unreal at this point (no wonder if three classes have access to them). I get triple ap mined on a daily basis :weary:
    You can't get AP farmed if you don't play BFV. Think about it.
  • KaasWoljaap
    156 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Claymores were deadlier in BF4. No one complained really about them. Is it because of attrition and people placing them on resupply stations that's causing all the fuss?

People should pay more attention instead of just sprinting around.
  • The_BERG_366
    2313 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited April 29
    The_BERG_366 said:

You can't get AP farmed if you don't play BFV. Think about it.

:smirk: you're a genius :sunglasses:
  • jimbutt9
    44 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Can't play BFV without getting brutally facialed by AP mines a couple times a game. What annoys me now about them is that if you shoot one and it explodes it wont set off the others close by like they would previously.
  • Cropulus
    260 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Claymores were deadlier in BF4. No one complained really about them. Is it because of attrition and people placing them on resupply stations that's causing all the fuss?

People should pay more attention instead of just sprinting around.

There are loads of places where they are put and it is not possible to see them, everyone knows this. Top of stairs is an example.
  • ninjapenquinuk
    1813 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Some people must be playing a different game to me. I rarely run into an enemy AP mine (certainly less than once per round) let alone get killed by one (once in a blue moon).  Yes, I think that only scout and possibly support should get them- certainly not medic (have never used them as a medic or support), but they are usually placed in obvious places such as supply dumps.  I think AP mine 'panic' is the same as sniper 'panic' - way over exaggerated.  
    As for using AP mines, i have 12% successful kill rate (111 kills from 883 used). So does that make them OP? I dont know