Diminished tea-bagging?

124»

Comments

• Johnny__Rogueps3
    74 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Gotta bag em all! Regardless of the one responsible for the kill
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Nope there are still the silly little children around tea bagging. I got tea bagged by someone that didn't even kill me, stupid immature people

No no no.. you don't understand.. this is referred to as "team bagging". It's crude but effective when used en masse.
    I will team bag anyone I see holding out hope for a revive, especially if I am still in the same room with them.. what? are they trying to bring another medic in the room for me to kill?
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    QHUNK9000 wrote: »
    I bag everybody, no discrimination here

It's worse when you get clam-bagged
  • Astr0damus
    The basics are when you kill someone run over to their body and just crouch up and down a few times on their head.

There’s nuances and debate about the finer points, for example can you remote tbag for a distance kill from mines etc or should you group tbag someone you didn’t actually kill but you get the drift.

If you’re interested in learning more google is your friend

Yes and DICE were nice enough to not let us get singed when we tbag a burning tank you just blew up. Get right up there while it's on fire.. don't be afraid.. dip, dip and then hurry up and slip...
  • Halcyon_Creed_N7
    1318 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've been teabagged by random squadmates before, for some reason.

I remember spawning on one guy behind a truck, when an enemy rounded the corner and we took each other out, then the other 2 squaddies spawned in and the 3 proceeded to teabag me while I bled out. Luckily another enemy rounded the corner and murdered all 3.

Maybe if I was the worst in the server or squad, or we were winning by a wide margin it would be more acceptable, but I was doing better than them, and we were losing by 200 tickets.
  • Astr0damus
    naitch44 wrote: »
    I got tea bagged from some clown who was camping their spawn in an area you couldnt get to them (I died for being OOB) , whilst spam firing the artillery into A on Rotterdam, whilst their team was handily getting beaten.

Yes I was upset, yes I sent them a message letting them know how much of a lame **** they were and yes I got suspended from Xbox live chat for it :)

His response was "I dont play to win".

You can still shame someone without being banned.. just don't use cuss words. I have messaged two people this week to say "That's weak sitting in spawn--come out and fight!" This may cause them to cuss you out, then guess what happens :)
  • ECH0_MIRAGE
    65 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Just like the "gg"trope that gets said at the end of a 500-0 CQ match with one team missing six players, tbagging is/was overused.

I've been teabagged quite a few times in V, and I can't say a single one was deserved. Many of these were the non-killer testing their crouch keybind.

I'm starting to think these are the same people that crouch in spawn during pregame wait, but do so with zero style.
  • Getier
    228 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I’m not sure of the reason but it seems like there’s less tea-bagging going on in BFV than previous games and I’m not sure of the reason why.

As an ardent fan of the bag can I encourage people to up their game and do more dipping please.

yes, because it's hard to teabag when you are prone.
  • Noodlesocks
    2773 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    QHUNK9000 wrote: »
    I bag everybody, no discrimination here

It's worse when you get clam-bagged

Seems more apt to call it douchebagging.
  • full951
    2456 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    all players killed with liberator will be given balls to the face even if it means death
  • scienceteacher74
    111 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I forgot to add, I also bag useless teammates as well. If you sit way back in a tank, you get the bag (I will jump on top). If you hide back at the spawn and snipe, you get the bag.
  • oXGeminiXo
    355 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Last night my wife got to spectate as i was dropping the liptons on some hill humping pro snipers. It made my night that i keep going there and would be able to dunk the glorious sack on the helmet without them unscoping time and time again. All my wife could say was "Are they stupid???" And my reply was "No, they are just thirty for the bigelow tea bag sloshing in their mug." She gave me this look 😳😒😂😂😂😂😂.
  • PrairieGeek
    363 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I forgot to add, I also bag useless teammates as well. If you sit way back in a tank, you get the bag (I will jump on top). If you hide back at the spawn and snipe, you get the bag.

If they hide back and camp get yourself into squad leader and drop a supply drop on them. That will teach them a lesson. I used love tanks in BF4. That cannon was a laser. I sniped out campers with it all the time. Especially with the black and white night vision.
  • XxmOss72xX
    174 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    But can we talk about vehicle bagging? I like to do barrel rolls in planes when somebody has just been deserving of a good baggin' but I was unable to execute the maneuver... and the tanks. I've risked it all before to jump out and complete the bag, but only if it was greatly deserving... otherwise I just cut 360's