This Week in Battlefield V - January 14th - Chapter 2: Lightning Strikes

Comments

• crysisjw
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Company coins bug stil alive... Tha F EA, should be priority number one to fix this one. Now I am still stuck with the upgrades. This game is not rewarding for the hours you play. luv the BF series but this is annoying AF, might as well play RB6 or terrible COD
  • y_j_es_i
    1284 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Could you add a way to cancel reloading please

Sometimes I’ll be halfway through reloading my Turner SMLE or bolt-action and when a hostile pops out and switching to side-arm and back, and meleeing waste too much time
  • danmotoxx
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, EA Staff (retired), Battlefield V
    Update: We're working on CC & ToW Mission Tracking issues still. We hoped to have an update for you today, but we need more time. Once we've confirmed that the server fix was successful we'll let you know. As such, we've updated This Week in BFV.
  • Sike_16
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Hmh still don't see the chat window on PS4 ... hoped the update would fix that.
    Also I can confirm the lack of third person targeting-circle for the Stuka (B1 if remembered correctly).
  • hkeric8280
    25 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Again ?
  • KwikyKoala
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Really!!!!!!. The last update pretty much brought back all the problems of your earlier updates????
  • davisbrandon1911
    53 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 17
    I have been extremely patient and trying to be upbeat about this whole game. I have been playing BF titles since they hit consoles way back in the day. With that said, how in the name of god have you managed to screw this up this bad. I have spent the last 2 hours just trying to play 3 conquest matches. Between infinite loding screens and loading in just to be kicked out and put back in queue. This is ridiculous.
  • LordVermontII
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Ok. Can we be really honest now. I get that Dice wanted to give a WW2 experience with never before seen fronts but at current stage, apart from all the bugs, BV is just suffering from nostalgia. Yes, it has good maps like aerodrome, hamada etc. but we need at least few known maps like D Day. Operation market garden to gel the entire experience together and bring back the battlefield v hardcore fans. 

You launch a grand operations on D-Day and I guarantee you will get the fans back and not only that you can start charging the full price of game again instead of $30. 

I hope EA realizes this and get their heads out of their butts before its too late. 

• Defaced81
    46 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    danmotoxx wrote: »
    Update: We're working on CC & ToW Mission Tracking issues still. We hoped to have an update for you today, but we need more time. Once we've confirmed that the server fix was successful we'll let you know. As such, we've updated This Week in BFV.

Been hearing you guy say “soon” and we’re working on a fix since November. I like the game but most of my friends stopped playing due to delays and promises of “it’s fixed” twice and STILL nothing related to Cc or Tracking is working. Please fix this now!
  • dannkrieg
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Besides CC and tracking bugs, not even Tides of War are available as promised for today (17.01). EA is working hard to deliver many mistakes as possible.
  • Pwuet
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's not today the beggining of chapter 2 ?
  • Stahlmach
    1156 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How incompetent are these guys ?
  • Pwuet
    2 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    very strange management from DICE / EA ...
  • Viinnx
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    dannkrieg wrote: »
    Besides CC and tracking bugs, not even Tides of War are available as promised for today (17.01). EA is working hard to deliver many mistakes as possible.

Agree. ToW not even available..
  • Jaskaman
    641 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 17
    Thanks for sharing! How is the situation with RSP (rented servers)? Are they available soon? Also more maps needed (to all modes, not only to 1 mode)...
  • DrunkOnRedWine
    1367 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 17
    Tbh I couldn't give a **** about ToW when the game post patch has so many problems. 3 new big ones too, killcam, positional sounds and Frontlines. Not to mention the Support nerfed to oblivion.
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've watched the Firestorm trailer, and at one point it says 'Game Engine Footage'. I don't believe this is actually true because at no point in the trailer do I see any of the soldiers bunnyhopping and ADAD spamming, getting stuck jumping though windows or sliding around on the floor whilst prone. At one point, the squad leader gives hand signals that are clearly visible to other soldiers, yet at no point does he scream 'ptfo youdum noobs' before a racist/sexist argument breaks out alongside suggestions to uninstall or press ALT-F4. The trailer also displays a OHK melee takedown... that's so unrealistic as at no time does the soldier swipe ineffectively at the enemy, before said enemy turns round and OHK's them with a pistol.

You even said it your self “game engine footage” not in game footage u **** ****
  • Tyl3rTh3Kill3r
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ok, DICE the planes are perfectly balanced now do not touch or tweak or fix or patch or nerf or buff or anything that will change the plane gameplay it perfectly balanced. I just hopped into a game of twisted steel conquest and finally didn’t get into a plane and die in 1 minute. Flying planes is actually fun again. Thank you for making planes good again but would like to see a reduced respawn time for planes.
  • Panzerkeks85
    141 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    is new ToW chapter available now or not? I lost overview about what's going on