Rise of the medics!

thebossman2202
372 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
Man it feels good to be medic!

MP-40 is satisfying ti use and lethal
Suomi just shreds now
And the MP28 is less bouncy

Couple this with self-heals and smokes and you can basically carry the team!

Where my medic mains at??? This patch feels good dont it

Comments

• hawkseye17
    577 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    You can't carry a team. There still is no reason to play medic on Hamada or Panzerstorm
  • PixelSquish
    220 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    hawkseye17 wrote: »
    You can't carry a team. There still is no reason to play medic on Hamada or Panzerstorm

Yeah you can but I just don't play those two maps. I mean I never play Panzerstorm and I'll play Hamada sometimes but the MP40 is just kicking it at midrange now for a medic.
  • thebossman2202
    372 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

5 smokes and you cant do nothing? Dang
  • ITS_BOB_GNARLY
    2190 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

There's no reason to play those 2 maps at all to be honest, so bad.
  • Astr0damus
    2880 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Unless you are in love with AT mines like me.
    I actually had to "unfriend" some guy because he thought it was funny to shoot my AT Mines every time we squadded together... I was like, dude.. this is my bread and butter.
  • bran1986
    5407 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I agree with Hamada but I actually like Panzerstorm. I had an awesome moment and a great comeback on that map where people were actually giving me shoutouts in the chat lol. Reminds me of an old school BF2 map.
  • TheDynastyYT
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Carry my team every game as a medic, even before the update what you mean?
  • inpham0usV1
    80 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Oh you definitely can on Hamada. I was top 3 running around with an MP34 with accuracy maxed and the 1.5x sight on Hamada. You just need to pick the right mode. Obviously conquest is not ideal. But breakthrough/grand ops etc? Totally possible now to play objective and rack up kills. Play smart, stick with your team. Probably the easiest class to score points via revive.

Panzerstorm...that's just a bad map for infantry in general.
  • JDOGMcFUZZL
    121 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think they over did it for medics. The SMGs were good after thr first buff. They went to far in my opinion with this.
  • TuxedoBanana279
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Man it feels good to be medic!

MP-40 is satisfying ti use and lethal
    Suomi just shreds now
    And the MP28 is less bouncy

Couple this with self-heals and smokes and you can basically carry the team!

Where my medic mains at??? This patch feels good dont it

It's about time! Thanks dice!
  • TuxedoBanana279
    344 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Look at Levelcap, Jackfrags, and other battlefield youtubers. Are they not carrying their team? What about people that are constantly on top of the scoreboard?
  • GirlMisfit
    101 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I felt like that in BF1. There were times I would someone pull off a risky revive and get a key squad member back up to hold off the advance long enough for a squad member to spawn on me. I used to get most revives on the scoreboard at the end of a game.

I still dont feel like it's possible in BF5. I did try my beloved medic class again after the patch and I still just hate the SMG. I went from my BF1 medic rifle to the SMG and I have yet to have a good game with the SMG and my play style. I doubt I will embrace medic until they get their semi auto rifles.

It's nice to hear you are doing well with the class, but it's still not worth playing to me or my squad mates.
  • thebossman2202
    GirlMisfit wrote: »
    I felt like that in BF1. There were times I would someone pull off a risky revive and get a key squad member back up to hold off the advance long enough for a squad member to spawn on me. I used to get most revives on the scoreboard at the end of a game.

I still dont feel like it's possible in BF5. I did try my beloved medic class again after the patch and I still just hate the SMG. I went from my BF1 medic rifle to the SMG and I have yet to have a good game with the SMG and my play style. I doubt I will embrace medic until they get their semi auto rifles.

It's nice to hear you are doing well with the class, but it's still not worth playing to me or my squad mates.

I understand where you are coming from, but Ive played medic so much that I just learned to get better and better with time.
  • GirlMisfit
    101 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I understand where you are coming from, but Ive played medic so much that I just learned to get better and better with time.

When I played BF1, I struggled with the Assualt Class because they used SMGs. I found Medic and support weapons more my speed and I loved the bragging rights I got when I revived someone in a major firefight. The BF5 medic SMG's I just cant use effectively and it's too agravating trying to develop that skill when I can just play Assualt. I would gladly give up my explosive for smoke and healing, but I need a rifle not a pea shoter I cant control.
  • chillycz
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm having a lot of fun with new ZK-383. :-)
  • thebossman2202

When I played BF1, I struggled with the Assualt Class because they used SMGs. I found Medic and support weapons more my speed and I loved the bragging rights I got when I revived someone in a major firefight. The BF5 medic SMG's I just cant use effectively and it's too agravating trying to develop that skill when I can just play Assualt. I would gladly give up my explosive for smoke and healing, but I need a rifle not a pea shoter I cant control.

Nah definetly not a peashooter, it may feel like that, but accuracy of these weapons and being so good at hipfire is great!

MP-40, MP-28, and Suomi bro! Do it
  • spartanx169x
    650 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was a medic main in BF1 and prior games. But it just takes too long to revive people now. Now there is 80% chance you get killed in the process. Combine that with no mid range semi autos and It is simply not worth the aggravation.
  • Red_Label_Scotch
    1232 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I was a medic main in BF1 and prior games. But it just takes too long to revive people now. Now there is 80% chance you get killed in the process. Combine that with no mid range semi autos and It is simply not worth the aggravation.

Do you even smoke, bro?
  • spartanx169x
    650 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Do you even smoke, bro?

I hate using smoke it hurts as much as it helps.
  • TEKNOCODE
    10709 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Do you even smoke, bro?

I hate using smoke it hurts as much as it helps.

Hurts? It’s the greatest gadget in the game.