Company Coin Update from Dice

TEKNOCODE
11591 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Comments

• xxxCoOlBr33zExxx
    3897 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
  • VincentNZ
    3885 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah, well but that still does not tell you how you are supposed to gain CC at max rank, apart from the dailies. Nobody knows if we get 1000 or 2000CC every couple of rounds automatically, if we have to do something for them, or if they are just a visual bug and CC accumulation works through rounds played, weapon assignments or in-game achievements.
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    VincentNZ wrote: »
    Yeah, well but that still does not tell you how you are supposed to gain CC at max rank, apart from the dailies. Nobody knows if we get 1000 or 2000CC every couple of rounds automatically, if we have to do something for them, or if they are just a visual bug and CC accumulation works through rounds played, weapon assignments or in-game achievements.

You get 25 CC per 1,000 points you score in a round.
  • Loki_Deezie
    872 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've been gaining cc every game and its roughly 300 to 500 based on how well I do.
  • ReFlanaghan
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    jkust ended a match with 10k points. not a singe CC eanred. this is a fake fix.
  • rockin_master
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019

He posted the same thing the day before. And the week before that. And the week before that. And the week before that. And the week before that. And the week before that. And the week before that. And the week before that. And the week before that. And the week before that. And the week before that. And the week before that. And the week before that.

I'm not exaggerating. Not even a little.
  • CSO7777
    1715 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I works for me, but they also stated that it didn't work for everybody.

And they are still working on giving us all the missing CC.

This is embarrasing, but at least they are trying...
  • PhantomDJ
    157 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Here is my initial figure of how much score will earn varying amounts of CC.
    score range		CC
    500-999			25
    1000-1999		50
    2000-3999		100
    4000-5999		150
    6000-7999		200
    8000-9999		250
    10000-11999		300
    12000-13999		350
    14000-15999		400
    16000-17999		450
    18000-19999		500

However, it might be bugged a little bit. Two times I scored around 7,000 points and received 150 CC instead of the expected 200.
  • xXMysterio
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    Not working for me, nor for my friends.
    Why the hell isn't Dice giving us at least, let's say 10k Coins so that we can upgrade our weapons / vehicles, while we wait weeks and even months for the patch[es] (which always works "for the majority of the players", but never for me, my friends and any other battlefield 5 player I personally know)?!
  • ReFlanaghan
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    levels of incompetence never reached before by humans.
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    How on earth are there still TOW tracking issues? It should be the main reason people come back to have another go, new targets to work towards etc.... so to lock people out of them actually getting those rewards is bonkers beyond belief.
  • Ploodovic
    1642 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    naitch44 wrote: »
    How on earth are there still TOW tracking issues? It should be the main reason people come back to have another go, new targets to work towards etc.... so to lock people out of them actually getting those rewards is bonkers beyond belief.
    There are? I haven’t seen anyone reporting this. If so, contact producer Jaqub Ajmal.
  • ReFlanaghan
    i'm sick tired of waiting waiting and waiting for a middle finger fake fix.
  • nikon56
    31 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ploodovic wrote: »

either you are wrong or it's broken as ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ cause i never got CC outside of the daily, neither did my team....
  • Ploodovic
    nikon56 wrote: »

either you are wrong or it's broken as **** cause i never got CC outside of the daily, neither did my team....

Well, if you read the post OP linked to, you would see that there are still players that does not receive their CC, but that they will “process a manual batch-job”, whatever that means. Fix them one by one? Hope you get your coins soon.
  • L3wY_9507
    119 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019

I think that's really low compared to those overpriced cosmetic items...
  • ReFlanaghan
    still more than ZERO CC earned in the past 2 months. and still not earning a single one
  • Ploodovic
    L3wYx95 wrote: »

I think that's really low compared to those overpriced cosmetic items...

I’m not here to defend the pricing of the cosmetics items, but points scoring is one way to get CC. Doing daily assignments, and weapon assignments also grant you the coins. And, let’s not forget, presumably, these things will be purchasable with real money. If they’re giving them away, no one would buy them.
  • narnold700
    282 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    CC system is still broken for me. I'm only getting cc for daily objectives and nothing else. I'm really shocked Dice has not tried to take some kind of action to mitigate this problem in light of the fact they seem to be unable to fully resolve it for 2 months and counting. You'd think they would at least add a few extra daily objectives for people to do or some additional assignments for people in order to get some extra coin. Only earning 300 max per day means I'll likely never be able to upgrade all of the weapons in game before more are added, and that's assuming I can actually log in and play everyday which I can't.
  • ReFlanaghan
    it isn't even saying that i should earn CC in the end match screen, it only displays XP, yet i never earn a single coin.