8 v 8 ?? More C.O.D Then Battlefield ...WTF 😅

bigbadmossad
7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
8 vs 8 Is frankly garbage. Why not just standard conquest or at least something with 64 players ? Play Battlefield for large scale...if I Wanted 8 vs 8 I would purchase C.O.D 😒

Comments

• BaronVonGoon
    7017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Your thread is garbage
  • munkt0r
    3037 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    So play the 64 man mode...

You're looking at a menu at a restaurant and complaining about all the items you don't want to eat or purchase, but acknowledge there are items on the menu that do sound appetizing.

Maybe, I dunno, order the one that does look good and ignore the ones that don't? You might find a bit more satisfaction that way.
  • CaptHotah
    1126 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    munkt0r wrote: »
    So play the 64 man mode...

You're looking at a menu at a restaurant and complaining about all the items you don't want to eat or purchase, but acknowledge there are items on the menu that do sound appetizing.

Maybe, I dunno, order the one that does look good and ignore the ones that don't? You might find a bit more satisfaction that way.

Kinda hard to avoid it when they lock a gun (probably the best smg) behind it.
  • Oracl3man
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I agree, 8 vs 8 is too few. It worked in BF3 Close Quarters, but not here
  • bigbadmossad
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 2019
    MunktOr , I Totally agree, thats why i don't play TDM, Dom Etc, I choose for my own enjoyment to play 64 plr lobbies....Bit Difficult when new rewards stuck behind that specific game mode...so gonna have to 'Eat It' & have no choice in it. Send 8 vs 8 Back to the stone ages of gaming , certainly no place in a BF Title 😧

Edited for language ~Rtas
    Post edited by EA_Rtas on
  • jimmythefu
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Ya,agree..This mod is suck
    After this mission,I will never play this mod
  • EA_Rtas
    504 postsMember, EA Staff, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, EA Moderator, Battlefield V
    Ok guys, I'm going to go ahead and close this thread as its not constructive and I really can't see it going anywhere, not to mention that there are other threads discussing 8v8 already.
This discussion has been closed.