Weekly Debrief

Please delete my account

Netranger9
170 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
As the title says,please delete my account,Im done here.Too many stupid rules.

Comments

• On-Swift-Wings
    304 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 18
    Well this is a forum first for me =| Making a public thread instead of pm'ing a mod/admin. This forum entertains me
  • TEKNOCODE
    11077 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Well this is a forum first for me =| Making a public thread instead of pm'ing a mod/admin. This forum entertains me

It’s not the first time. Two or three other people have done something similar within the past couple of years.

I can’t understand why these people just do not log out of their respective account and never log in again. That’s the most logical approach.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Done. You've been deleted.. but of course now you cannot see this.
    I will reinstate your account so you can see that it has indeed been deleted per your request.
    Thank you.
    -Staff
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    Done. You've been deleted.. but of course now you cannot see this.
    I will reinstate your account so you can see that it has indeed been deleted per your request.
    Thank you.
    -Staff

:D :D
This discussion has been closed.