Battlefield V is the worst BF Title to Date

FI3LDSN1PER13
1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited January 18
Battlefield V is absolute garbage compared to previous titles.
  • A lot of the guns feel unbalanced.
  • Melee doesn’t function properly.
  • Vehicles feel absolutely useless
  • When you sneak up on someone and get the upper hand and they immediately turn around a kill you even though you had the upper hand
  • MMGs some how do less damage then LMGs or maybe LMGs are just more accurate and shoot faster but I’d expect a MMG at close range to kill someone with a LMG, especially if you surprised them from behind
  • The revolver doesn’t feel powerful at all and it shouldn’t take so many bullets to kill someone, 2 bullets for a head shot? With a smg? Or with anything that isn’t a sr or sg.
  • Medics don’t do their jobs as usual in any bf game, and there are only a few who actually do their job.
  • And the maps feel unoriginal, They all feel the same and feel small.
  • The teams are unbalanced pretty frequently, One match will be even and the next all the skilled players will be on the other team and you get absolutely smashed.
  • The in game currency takes ages to collect and once you get enough for one item it takes another “10 yrs” to get enough for another., They said this game was more customizable than previous titles and it really isn’t.

Battlefield 3 had more customization.

This game is awful, And why is a COD player helping create this game?

Battlefield BC 1&2, 3,4 and 1 were all great compared to this one.

And the campaigns are pretty lack luster compared to battlefield 1 and one of BF V’s campaigns absolutely [ruined the true story] on special forces who went in to destroy the heavy water facilities, instead they show two girls who decided to take it on themselves to destroy the facility.

This game is garbage. And to be honest, it can be fun for a bit before you get annoyed by the unforgiving nature of the game.
Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on

Comments

• TEKNOCODE
    10709 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    That would be bf4. Thanks.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12023 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    edited January 18
    @FI3LDSN1PER13
    Don't Swear, This includes attempting to circumvent the word filter.

I've edited your OP to reflect this ( and cleaned it up some for better readability )

Ain't nobody going to read that wall.

• trip1ex
    4486 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Tell us how you really feel.
  • Grufferson
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Seems like you're more frustrated with your poor skills rather than having any issue with the game.
  • BaronVonGoon
    6245 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 18
    Here's the barometer for me, I rate them based on how much time it takes for me to get bored. With BF1 I used to play sometimes for 5 minutes, turn it off and not play it again for 3 months. BF1 only got good for me after the Tsar dlc. I put in 600 hours in two years.

With BFV it's definitely not as addictive as BF4 which I had put in 1000 hours in 9 months. But I keep playing and I don't get bored and I'm already around 150 hours less than 2 months into release.
  • The_Warminds
    193 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 18
    It's a rough start and at times it can be frustrating, but when things just click and that sweet music starts creeping in at the end of a round along with the sound of an incoming rocket, you know this game can be something amazing. I have a feeling that the battle for Stalingrad, the beaches of Normandy, or whatever stories DICE wishes to bring to the game will be something truly impressive. DICE have a good framework, let's hope they can pull it all together, in the end they usually do.
  • RunswithDog
    12 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The problem is they went to WW2 right after WW1, they should have gone to modern warfare after BF1 then WW2 somewhere down the line. BFV feels like a mod of BF1.
  • gibonez
    296 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF Hardline, BF 1 and BF 4 are all easily worse.

@ runswithdogs don't wait up on a modern BF game as there wont be one for a long time if not ever. Too much legal liability on that front with lawsuits from weapon , vehicle, gun accessory manufacturers etc.
  • MAJWolfcookies
    495 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BFHL and BF1 say "not so fast!"