I hate to admit it but there are cheaters in this game currently

Comments

• Gypsy_D3vIL
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 17
    Why EA and DICE are not allowing us to name and shame those cheaters ???? so EA bans us when we are angry and swear and rage but not the obvious cheating **** thank you EA and DICE
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12837 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Why EA and DICE are not allowing us to name and shame those cheaters ????

Because the rules say that it is not allowed.

Also discussing moderation isn't allowed.

• Sk1lld
    548 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    We didn't saw a cheater since start of BF5.
    People call for cheat when they see high score, with low death, which means nothing.

That settles it for me! Time to close this thread.

Time to ban people like you!

Maintain low tones my friend.
    I'm guessing it was sarcasm on his part. He forgot the /s
  • Gypsy_D3vIL
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Why EA and DICE are not allowing us to name and shame those cheaters ????

Because the rules say that it is not allowed.

Also discussing moderation isn't allowed.

ok you say Rules then why the guys that are breaking them since the begining of the game are still not banned and still able to play ... and sorry if i offended you anyway
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12837 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Well I can't do anything regarding folks ingame, I don't have that kind of ability.

My duty here is to enforce the forum rules, Reporting cheaters is the way that is recommended to get the AC team on the case.

• Gypsy_D3vIL
    edited January 17
    Well I can't do anything regarding folks ingame, I don't have that kind of ability.

My duty here is to enforce the forum rules, Reporting cheaters is the way that is recommended to get the AC team on the case.

ok i get that and thank you for your work i know that you cant do nothing about it. EA and DICE do they even have a plan for some Anticheat program or something? And again thanks for your time and have a nice night

Edit: I Was refering to EA and DICE not banning the cheaters with my first post i never questioned the Forum Moderation ...PEACE :smile:
  • LOLGotYerTags
    @Micas99
    That post of yours thankfully went to spam, I won't be releasing it from the spam queue however as it is an exploit and communicating that exploit is a violation of the EA Terms Of Service.

• Micas99
    816 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Oh.. okay man.. cool. Can I say that it's a game-wrecking exploit? If not, remove this then.

I guess that's it.
  • LOLGotYerTags
    @shiftymoves123
    That's not allowed.

Or are you trying to get the thread locked?
  • DigitalHype
    767 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Micas99 wrote: »
    Oh.. okay man.. cool. Can I say that it's a game-wrecking exploit? If not, remove this then.

I guess that's it.

I think I know what you are alluding to. Someone else linked it in the forums a week or so ago, and I happened to click on it before it was removed and moderated to "Nope".
    -
    A few concerned EA/DICE customers have asked serveral DICE employees, on twitter, what the official policy on doing this is. None of the DICE folks have responded to those tweets (not taking the bait I assume). Of course, the TOS/EULA wording is always written generic enough that they can basically do anything. My understanding is that FF can't detect it (except if FF happens to screenshot, and it gets reviewed). Quite frankly, I don't even think any manual reviews are happening anymore. :( This is not good. And, I think there are a very significant number of people taking advantage of this exploit. And since it has nothing to do with the game, it can't be "patched out".
    -
    In earlier iterations of the franchise, player visibility was good enough that it wasn't as much of a factor. But, in BFV this is a huge advantage. I did enough trolling to find a few of the BF Youtube personalities condoning it, too.

• rockin_master
    373 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 18
    Micas99 wrote: »

I guess that's it.

I think I know what you are alluding to. Someone else linked it in the forums a week or so ago, and I happened to click on it before it was removed and moderated to "Nope".
    -
    A few concerned EA/DICE customers have asked serveral DICE employees, on twitter, what the official policy on doing this is. None of the DICE folks have responded to those tweets (not taking the bait I assume). Of course, the TOS/EULA wording is always written generic enough that they can basically do anything. My understanding is that FF can't detect it (except if FF happens to screenshot, and it gets reviewed). Quite frankly, I don't even think any manual reviews are happening anymore. :( This is not good. And, I think there are a very significant number of people taking advantage of this exploit. And since it has nothing to do with the game, it can't be "patched out".
    -
    In earlier iterations of the franchise, player visibility was good enough that it wasn't as much of a factor. But, in BFV this is a huge advantage. I did enough trolling to find a few of the BF Youtube personalities condoning it, too.

Adjusting LOD bias externally isn't what they are talking about.
  • Alaenya_Baraelor
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I wounder what actions , will be done towards the high increase of cheaters in BfV, that ruins the game experience, and if no action will be done, i think you should consider refunds of the money for buying this game, for myself im an old gamer 55 years, not good, but like to have fun, and i really Hate cheaters, so i hope actions will be taken, and that soon, before you loosing a big amount of players.
    (sorry for my Bad English)

If the moderator want to move/delete this tread, np.
    Has it as an other post , but it was closed for some reason i dont know.
  • STOPchris
    493 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Only a few domination servers tonight... There is a rage hacker running through and emptying the few that are populated. LOL, this game is going to be dead soon. He was in one server going 59-1, everyone left. I went to another server and there he was too. Dice and EA are such garbage companies.
  • 11Doomsday26
    60 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    1st server I joined tonight there were 2 players with the same clan tag and within the first 100 tickets they were a combined 62-0 Kills to death. Funny thing was the next highest kill total was 8, I'm just saying....
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 18
    [Trolling / baiting]
    Post edited by LOLGotYerTags on
  • sstepane
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    stallzer wrote: »
    1st server I joined tonight there were 2 players with the same clan tag and within the first 100 tickets they were a combined 62-0 Kills to death. Funny thing was the next highest kill total was 8, I'm just saying....

Must admit - I've seen this too, several times already and it is getting more tense. I see no DICE/EA commitment to this except for one single post on tweeter. And there's left no countermeasures whatsoever (fairfight/punkbaster/etc) that was present earlier. Not that it helped much, but to some degree it was kept at barely agreeable level. Now it turns to the dark side.
  • Pelliy
    2228 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I ran into a subtle aimbotter/scripter yesterday on Frontlines. He ran the Gewehr 1-5, and was pulling off top tier kill totals and impressive multikills. Nothing humanly impossible, but it felt suspicious considering the circumstances. He wasn't blatant about it, and I managed to kill him a few times on 1v1 faceoffs.

However, upon googling him, I found a hit on a BF1 cheating site asking for help on an AHK aimbot script he had downloaded. He was being clever, having modified his username by adding one character in a way that doesn't change the pronunciation. However, the cheat author responded to him and addressed him by typing the name, but accidentally dropped that extraneous character, so Google matched him nicely.

Upon expecting his stats, it shows that he is running the Gewehr 1-5 practically exclusively. So I'm convinced he is again using either an AHK aim-enhancing script, or a full-blown cheat with a soft aimbot. He was running in a full platoon squad, probably getting admired for scoring triple the kills they get. Considering it was Devastation, he probably has chams as well to aid in picking out targets. I don't think he had wallhacks, since I was able to ambush him a couple of times (his squad always went to the same D flank from C).

This reminds of a cheater I encountered in BF1. He would come into many twitch channels that I watch and some that I use to moderate. He didn't change his twitch name to match his origin id but mentioned that was x (which sounded similar to a name I came across that was suspicious). This guy was getting me with headshot martini henry sniper all the time. Leading shots with it and headshotting me. Anyway, I googled his twitch name and found his username on a cheat site with one missing letter or number . No posts but the site shows when someone has downloaded something from the site.

He came back later and I asked if he was so and so and he said Yes, that was him but that account was banned and he was now clean. Clearly a lie as that account had been banned for months and again, the site shows when you downloaded cheats. He streamed one time and had damage mods for 1903 on the new account he said was "clean" . sweetspotting people inside 100m. My buddy and I went into an empty lobby to try to re-enact the shots he was taking to see if they were one hit kills and they definitely weren't

Even today, I still see him around BF twitch. Saw him on relaaa's channel not too long ago. Hint: this guy always ask if someones a professional gamer.

I sincerely think this guy is mentally deficient because he would show up to the channels and ask the same questions to the same people over and over again.
This discussion has been closed.