I go back to BF1 like many others gamers.

2»

Comments

• sbvaughn88
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    You know no body cares if you go back to a different game right? Like we don't need all the "Oh, I'm leaving this because XYZ" posts. Not a single person cares my man ;)

You’ll care when you have nobody left to shoot at and servers aren’t filling up. People come to this forum sometimes to vent their well founded frustrations and to see if anyone else is having the same frustrating issues they are experiencing...in efforts to validate that they are not crazy. So you don’t speak for everyone. I care because I want the game to get fixed and more people to play so it is more fun. If this game dies, there will be very little patch support for it in the future and right now it’s a god forsaken mess.

• der_Metatron
    43 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I can understand why ppl get back to BF1. Teamplay is just optional, in BF5 ist is not
  • Aflag666
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've got over 148hrs into BFV and for the most part, have loved every minute of it. I see mostly BF1 people having a hard time adjusting, while BF3 & 4 folk seem to have less of an issue. Just my opinion from what I can gather from the posts. SInce BF4, I've been waiting for that all out, balls to the wall, chaos of combat feel in the next release. For me, Hardline did not provide, BF1 did not provide; BFV, yes it's there! In the end though, despite all the posts, you will either play the game or not. If you play, hopefully I'll see you in a match. If not, enjoy your preferred alternative. At the end of the day it's all about fun on your console, and you should always be doing that above all else :)
  • lxlZiLTOiDlxl
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I've been enjoying BF v thus far. It has it's issues but they have a solid track record of putting in effort to fix it. I never really got into BF 1 despite the hype. I'm much more likely to visit BF 4 which I think is the most solid title to date. Still have a little more nostalgia for BF 3 but 4 had so much going for it with so much content.
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    You know no body cares if you go back to a different game right? Like we don't need all the "Oh, I'm leaving this because XYZ" posts. Not a single person cares my man ;)

I mean this thread has over 20 replies and over 800 views so obviously somebody cares.
  • bigjon
    30 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bf1 sucks. If you're going to go back, go back to bf4
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF1 was terrible imo.

I am liking BFV but still go back to BF4 every now and again.

IF, BFV was not good imo, I would go back to BF4 not BF1.
  • Borg_QC
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    BF4 the worst BF ever, you whant a bad game with terrible netcode...

BF3 >>>BF1>BFBC2>>BFH>>BF4, i hope BFV are better than BF1 in some months. o:)
  • Hammer3id
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Borg_QC wrote: »
    BF3>BF1>BFH>BF4>BFV - - - > BF4 & BFV the worst BF, no skills needed. BAD Netcode. 100% LAG.

Dude I thought you were done with this game like 2 weeks ago. All you do is complain, and complain. You repeatedly say your leaving yet here you are. do us all a favor and leave already. Call of Duty misses you.
  • asittingduck
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    BF4 the worst BF ever, you whant a bad game with terrible netcode...

BF3 >>>BF1>BFBC2>>BFH>>BF4, i hope BFV are better than BF1 in some months. o:)

Hard line really it was rubbish, you've missed out on the best bf games. Bf 2 will always be the best, would love to be able to back to it.
  • sbvaughn88
    162 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Aflag666 wrote: »
    I've got over 148hrs into BFV and for the most part, have loved every minute of it. I see mostly BF1 people having a hard time adjusting, while BF3 & 4 folk seem to have less of an issue. Just my opinion from what I can gather from the posts. SInce BF4, I've been waiting for that all out, balls to the wall, chaos of combat feel in the next release. For me, Hardline did not provide, BF1 did not provide; BFV, yes it's there! In the end though, despite all the posts, you will either play the game or not. If you play, hopefully I'll see you in a match. If not, enjoy your preferred alternative. At the end of the day it's all about fun on your console, and you should always be doing that above all else :)

Hey bud, great playing with you and S4bersun the other night. Had more fun that night than in a long time gaming. Let’s do it again soon!
  • mudpig44
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

[/quote]
    sbvaughn88 wrote: »

You’ll care when you have nobody left to shoot at and servers aren’t filling up. People come to this forum sometimes to vent their well founded frustrations and to see if anyone else is having the same frustrating issues they are experiencing...in efforts to validate that they are not crazy. So you don’t speak for everyone. I care because I want the game to get fixed and more people to play so it is more fun. If this game dies, there will be very little patch support for it in the future and right now it’s a god forsaken mess.

Well said SV

The amount of problems with my digital copy of this game has really given me a level of hatred I’ve never had while gaming before. On top of that you have wankers like the one you’ve responded to that live in denial that the game is not what we expected.
    Yes, the graphics are amazing but what’s the point if the gameplay is crap. Many of the maps bring about the type of chaos that COD players thrive on because of ridiculously cluttered environments. That was why there was always BF Vs COD banter in gaming forums.

For me I never really liked COD. I hated the chaotic free-for-all gameplay on small cluttered maps. BF was far more strategic and involved vehicles on huge maps.

After CODs last dismal effort a lot of COD players started playing BF. EA and Dice new that and have blended the two games into the sh!tshow that is BFV. There’s only 2 or 3 maps that I like, obviously the bigger maps.

But, it very hard for me to enjoy this game because of all the issues. The most recent update did little to fix anything that EA and Dice new about from day 1.

Just one small example. They stated that people, in the latest updated, will die easier if hiding behind a wall that is hit by tank shells. I tried this today and yes it’s true. But, I had a soldier sneak up on me when I was in the Tiger. He got to about 20m when I saw him front on. I landed 3 main tank shells at he feet, resulting in 3 hit markers but no kill, and he outgunned me with a f#@king Piat.
    So I can kill someone behind a wall but can’t splash kill someone with 3 rounds at their feet.

That’s just one example of hundreds of issues that is causing a lot of hate being piled on this game in the forums. The people venting their frustrations on here are pi$$ed off about paying their hard earned money on a broken game. MOST of those that are praising the game and are just putting up with the issues probably didn’t pay for the game but was a gift and are just too embarrassed to tell the truth.
    Oh yeah IMHO.
  • Aflag666
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    sbvaughn88 wrote: »
    Aflag666 wrote: »

Hey bud, great playing with you and S4bersun the other night. Had more fun that night than in a long time gaming. Let’s do it again soon!

Agreed. I thouroughly enjoyed being in a squad with you and Saber and your broska! Look forward to more of the same in the near future!
  • Borg_QC
    138 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    Hammer3id wrote: »
    BF3>BF1>BFH>BF4>BFV - - - > BF4 & BFV the worst BF, no skills needed. BAD Netcode. 100% LAG.

Dude I thought you were done with this game like 2 weeks ago. All you do is complain, and complain. You repeatedly say your leaving yet here you are. do us all a favor and leave already. Call of Duty misses you.

<3
    Post edited by Borg_QC on
  • georgeanzelon
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    IDK. I just cant seem to play more than 20 mins without rage quitting. To me, playing a game and having fun means at least being competitive or feeling that through my frustrations I am at least improving. Everything in this game just feels .....random. I am not one to camp, I like to PTO. But it seems like doing so just gets me killed over and over. If I'm getting owned on the ground I'll jump into a bomber, soon as i spawn in I'm blown out of the sky by a fully upgraded spitfire. So next i jump into a bf109 to take out their bombers, but my stock plane struggles to take them down. Ok, jump into a tank. Before i can spot an enemy the piat and panzerfaust rounds start flying in. It is like no matter what play I try to make I am countered hard by what sem like pros at everything. Yeah I know....get Good. I just cant tolerate the rage long enough. BF1 was rough at first, a long with bf3 and 4. But I felt I was improving and eventually could be quite effective. Whoever said this game was a call of duty BF mix NAILED it.
  • mudpig44
    61 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    IDK. I just cant seem to play more than 20 mins without rage quitting. To me, playing a game and having fun means at least being competitive or feeling that through my frustrations I am at least improving. Everything in this game just feels .....random. I am not one to camp, I like to PTO. But it seems like doing so just gets me killed over and over. If I'm getting owned on the ground I'll jump into a bomber, soon as i spawn in I'm blown out of the sky by a fully upgraded spitfire. So next i jump into a bf109 to take out their bombers, but my stock plane struggles to take them down. Ok, jump into a tank. Before i can spot an enemy the piat and panzerfaust rounds start flying in. It is like no matter what play I try to make I am countered hard by what sem like pros at everything. Yeah I know....get Good. I just cant tolerate the rage long enough. BF1 was rough at first, a long with bf3 and 4. But I felt I was improving and eventually could be quite effective. Whoever said this game was a call of duty BF mix NAILED it.

Don't think you're the only one dude. Many people feel the same. I've gotten frustrated during gaming before but I've never been made as frustrated as what this game does to me. It's a shame because I've loved this series ever since BF2 on the 360.