Good at Battlefield? Join this exclusive club.

Comments

• asittingduck
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    iano1978 wrote: »
    Created a club on Xbox for Battlefield's best of the best. If your K/D is above a 2.0 or have a Score/Min over 450, request to join and you will be invited.

The club is called "The Known Players of Battlefield 5". Great place to share your best clips and easily join squads with other good players. Will be a main hub for the Firestorm Battle Royale.

Your stats are very impressive OP, haven't seen too many better medics to be fair.

From my own experience in BFV most players who top the leaderboard constantly, usually have a good squad behind them (usually platoons) so I think it will be hard to recruit individual players.
    Good luck with your club and I hope I dont run into you on the Battlefield!

You might have also have better luck in the recruitment section.

:smile: Stats would be way better if I didn't mess around when I first got the game. But yeah K/D wise I guess my stats are better than most but I know 3 people who have a higher K/D and SPM than I do.

Keep in mind though that my revives are somewhat below average for a medic only player. I know medic mains that have well over 5000+ revives and average at least 20 revives per game. My average revives per game is around a 9. Mainly squad mates as well.

So there's definitely better medics out there, role wise.

So you are in it for the kills, not really a good player then.
  • TheDynastyYT
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Created a club on Xbox for Battlefield's best of the best. If your K/D is above a 2.0 or have a Score/Min over 450, request to join and you will be invited.

The club is called "The Known Players of Battlefield 5". Great place to share your best clips and easily join squads with other good players. Will be a main hub for the Firestorm Battle Royale.

Your stats are very impressive OP, haven't seen too many better medics to be fair.

From my own experience in BFV most players who top the leaderboard constantly, usually have a good squad behind them (usually platoons) so I think it will be hard to recruit individual players.

:smile: Stats would be way better if I didn't mess around when I first got the game. But yeah K/D wise I guess my stats are better than most but I know 3 people who have a higher K/D and SPM than I do.

Keep in mind though that my revives are somewhat below average for a medic only player. I know medic mains that have well over 5000+ revives and average at least 20 revives per game. My average revives per game is around a 9. Mainly squad mates as well.

Too busy killing the enemy team. Not running around trying to save teammates. Guys I run with have similar K/D's to mine so they rarely get downed. Kills is how you win and if my squad isn't dying, not much to revive now is there? Quit trying to start an argument XD.
  • asittingduck
    186 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Too busy killing the enemy team. Not running around trying to save teammates. Guys I run with have similar K/D's to mine so they rarely get downed. Kills is how you win and if my squad isn't dying, not much to revive now is there? Quit trying to start an argument XD.

Not trying to cause an argument, just and observation, yes kills help win, but so does helping the team, yes team not just your squad, it drives me mad being next to a medic that reefuses to pick you up because he's too busy getting his kills, I kick players like that out of my squad every time, I'll take a team player over a glory hunter any day of the week but I have come from competitive clan matches.
  • TheDynastyYT
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Not trying to cause an argument, just and observation, yes kills help win, but so does helping the team, yes team not just your squad, it drives me mad being next to a medic that reefuses to pick you up because he's too busy getting his kills, I kick players like that out of my squad every time, I'll take a team player over a glory hunter any day of the week but I have come from competitive clan matches.

I'm not near the rest of the team nearly enough to revive them. Mainly holding enemy spawn flags to amass higher kill games. Never said I wouldn't revive other players if it was safe to do so however. But I wouldn't go out of my way to save another player when there's a high probability I'd die myself. Then there are medics who will revive anyone and everyone regardless but there are very few of those players who do it well.

Doubt you'd kick me from your squad because like I said. I make sure my squad is up, but don't bother too much with other players who are 30+ meters away from me and risk myself dying to just save them.
  • mgood1845
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I often wonder what if my K/D would look like if I just were patient enough to wait for a revive, but instead I bleed out fast AF cause I wanna get back in to join my teammates.....

OP Medic Class has always been my favorite class
  • PsychoRat66
    121 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Racists!
  • KarlosFantano
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Love this post! give yourself a shake will you!!! "Exclusive club" how old are you and where you think you are Hugh Hefners gaff? I think your about late teens,living at home and playing this inbetween chugging into your **** sock
  • James_D_Sidious
    406 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    how much is the signing bonus?
  • TheDynastyYT
    Love this post! give yourself a shake will you!!! "Exclusive club" how old are you and where you think you are Hugh Hefners gaff? I think your about late teens,living at home and playing this inbetween chugging into your **** sock

Don't get all **** man. Exclusive as in only good players are allowed in. I think your just mad that you aren't even decent. The club's not as serious as you think, it's mainly a place where all the good players just group up and find other players who match their skill level.
  • TheDynastyYT

Don't get all **** man. Exclusive as in only good players are allowed in. I think your just mad that you aren't even decent. The club's not as serious as you think, it's mainly a place where all the good players just group up and find other players who match their skill level.
  • TheDynastyYT
    mgood1845 wrote: »
    I often wonder what if my K/D would look like if I just were patient enough to wait for a revive, but instead I bleed out fast AF cause I wanna get back in to join my teammates.....

OP Medic Class has always been my favorite class

Would be much higher for sure. But a 3.0 is definitely possible without revives. Heck, I could hold a 4.0 without revives but due to my squad I'm sitting above a 5.0
  • mudpig44
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Interesting requirements. 2.0 k/d. In each previous version of this game a 2.0 is quite average albeit mediocre. Just goes to show these types of stats make BFV look remarkably like COD. I personally hate BFV for what it has done to my K/D.
    I’ll admit it my stats on this game won’t allow me to join this so-called prestigious club. Any previous BF I would have been in easy but not with this crap.
  • TheDynastyYT
    mudpig44 wrote: »
    Interesting requirements. 2.0 k/d. In each previous version of this game a 2.0 is quite average albeit mediocre. Just goes to show these types of stats make BFV look remarkably like COD. I personally hate BFV for what it has done to my K/D.
    I’ll admit it my stats on this game won’t allow me to join this so-called prestigious club. Any previous BF I would have been in easy but not with this crap.

Do you have a 450spm at least? We set it to 2.0k/d or 450spm. There's many good players out there that have under a 2 yet have high spm which make them good.
  • KarlosFantano
    26 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

NOOOOOOO! Ive cancelled plans this weekend aswell to join.....meh back to my life with the wife and kids then.
  • mudpig44
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Do you have a 450spm at least? We set it to 2.0k/d or 450spm. There's many good players out there that have under a 2 yet have high spm which make them good.

Cheers, but my server is so slow plus all the glitches and problems my digital version has on top of the chaos inducing maps has made me absolutely hate the gameplay in BFV.

The problems my system has with rubber banding and all the other crap it’s not fair to others if I’m squadding up with them having to constantly revive me or turn around and I’m not there because I’ve disappeared backwards 100 metres.
  • TuxedoBanana279
    334 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

How do I apply to this?
  • TheDynastyYT

How do I apply to this?

Sent you an invite on Xbox. Should be in your clubs section. If the invite isn't there then just search for the club "The Known Players of Battlefield 5".
  • Mishkin37
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

2.0 k/d??? Seriously, who are you people? I’ve NEVER approached 2.0 in any shooter I’ve ever played (my highest was Halo 4 @ 1.94, because I liked using the rail gun warthog like a scrub).

Even if I played 5-6 hours every day, I wouldn’t be 2.0.

If I could have somehow eliminated the first year of stats in BF1, my KDR might have been closer to 2.0.

As it stands, I’m a perpetual 1.3 k/d flag-rushing fool, but I only play a couple times per week, so I can accept that.

• mgood1845
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Mishkin37 wrote: »

2.0 k/d??? Seriously, who are you people? I’ve NEVER approached 2.0 in any shooter I’ve ever played (my highest was Halo 4 @ 1.94, because I liked using the rail gun warthog like a scrub).

Even if I played 5-6 hours every day, I wouldn’t be 2.0.

If I could have somehow eliminated the first year of stats in BF1, my KDR might have been closer to 2.0.

As it stands, I’m a perpetual 1.3 k/d flag-rushing fool, but I only play a couple times per week, so I can accept that.

i think your K/D is fine bud, the OP wanted to find OP players to roll with, that's ok.....I know I am a good teammate, and one which OP would def want on his team. I don't think he's saying anything but he wants to try to find skilled players to play with.

I wanna play with everyone, idc what your K/D is, if you PTFO or not, just wanna have fun...i don't stream, make cash off of playing this game, this is a old school pastime for me, like checkers lol its something i can chill and relax doing....
  • JadedDiablo
    1 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I have 1.7 and 550 score/min
    Gamertag is nltokyo