Rise of the medics!

2»

Comments

• thebossman2202
    372 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    TEKNOCODE wrote: »
    I was a medic main in BF1 and prior games. But it just takes too long to revive people now. Now there is 80% chance you get killed in the process. Combine that with no mid range semi autos and It is simply not worth the aggravation.

Do you even smoke, bro?

I hate using smoke it hurts as much as it helps.

Hurts? It’s the greatest gadget in the game.

Im saying! Like bro smoke gets you revives, capped points, and cover for a assault
  • spartanx169x
    698 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 17
    I was a medic main in BF1 and prior games. But it just takes too long to revive people now. Now there is 80% chance you get killed in the process. Combine that with no mid range semi autos and It is simply not worth the aggravation.

Do you even smoke, bro?

So people say. I don’t like not being able to look around for the enemy. With that said, now that I think about it, there have been a couple of instances that I could have used it to get to dug in enemies. I will give it some more thought.
  • thebossman2202
    372 postsMember, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Do you even smoke, bro?

So people say. I don’t like not being able to look around for the enemy. With that said, now that I think about it, there have been a couple of instances that I could have used it to get to dug in enemies. I will give it some more thought.

There you go! Be positive
  • bran1986
    5648 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    The ZK-383 is soooo good.
  • Astr0damus
    2901 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Do you even smoke, bro?

At least 2 or 3 grams per day.. wait, what are we talking about?
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    787 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    hawkseye17 wrote: »
    You can't carry a team. There still is no reason to play medic on Hamada or Panzerstorm

5 smokes and you cant do nothing? Dang

I carried 5 smokes, used them to mask my squads ferocious battle charge to the objective, then stopped cold when I realised some git had built a wall out of sandbags and I had absolutely no way of blowing it up.
    My squad, instead of following me into the smoke bravely took up proning positions under various shrubbery about a mile back.

Since then I carry a grenade always.
  • BFB-LeCharybdis
    787 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    Has anyone tried out the new ToW SMG? It's a bit bloody good!!
  • bran1986
    5648 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member

I'm doing backflips. @MachoFantast1c0 the pain was worth it lol
  • VindictiV_V
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I'm raging atm. Trying to unlock the new SMG, I started doing squad conquest rounds, suddenly my smoke feels useless as I keep dying from ppl I KNOW they are (or should be) blinded by it. And I'm not talking MMGs nailing through the cloud until he gets hitmarkers, I mean a scout and 2 assaults kept killing me each and everytime I would use smoke as cover. It's extremely rage inducing.
  • bran1986
    I'm raging atm. Trying to unlock the new SMG, I started doing squad conquest rounds, suddenly my smoke feels useless as I keep dying from ppl I KNOW they are (or should be) blinded by it. And I'm not talking MMGs nailing through the cloud until he gets hitmarkers, I mean a scout and 2 assaults kept killing me each and everytime I would use smoke as cover. It's extremely rage inducing.

I had these things happen too. The worst was on Hamada during a sandstorm. I smoked the body of someone I was going to revive and smoked in front of the body a ways out as well. Someone shot me in the head with a bolt action through all that.
  • VindictiV_V
    1347 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »

I had these things happen too. The worst was on Hamada during a sandstorm. I smoked the body of someone I was going to revive and smoked in front of the body a ways out as well. Someone shot me in the head with a bolt action through all that.

I was seriously starting to call people out but then "hurr if you think smoke does anything" or "smoke isn't a wall idiot" was the responses I got. So either they were indeed cheaters or dice fked something up with smoke. I seriously believe that in all cases, smoke grenades should cover more area and should be way thicker. ATM I'm more blinded by trying to kill people (read: shadows) camping in buildings on rotterdam because the game makes them litterally as black as if they would have swam through mountains of coal. The shadowing/lightning effects need to be severely turned down as well.

#fullrant
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2024 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    bran1986 wrote: »

I'm doing backflips. @MachoFantast1c0 the pain was worth it lol

Yeah it's amazing. Both RPM variants are top of the food chain in their respective domains. Only Suomi is worth picking over it for certain scenarios.
  • VindictiV_V
    Yeah, if you keep it with same RPM as MP34 you get a weapon that has a bigger mag while still being quite accurate (will have to wait for the stats) or you upgrade it for RoF and have, basically, a MP28 that is more accurate. Can't wait to unlock it but holy hell I hate assignments forcing you to play or win a round on a certain gamemode. None of my clanmates enjoy squad conquest so I'm stuck playing with randoms and we all know how that goes :/
  • bran1986
    Yeah, if you keep it with same RPM as MP34 you get a weapon that has a bigger mag while still being quite accurate (will have to wait for the stats) or you upgrade it for RoF and have, basically, a MP28 that is more accurate. Can't wait to unlock it but holy hell I hate assignments forcing you to play or win a round on a certain gamemode. None of my clanmates enjoy squad conquest so I'm stuck playing with randoms and we all know how that goes :/

The right side feels like what the MP34 should feel like. The MP34 never felt good to use outside the 599 rpm version. It always seemed the first shot was insanely inaccurate and that always got me killed. The ZK it feels accurate from the first shot and staying on enemies past 30 meters is a lot smoother since it doesn't kick horizontally at inopportune times. The 720 version is a ton of fun. The bipod has allowed me to get kills that I never would have been able to achieve before yesterday. Now DICE needs to bring the other smgs up to the ZK''s level.