Why so many crybabies- squad conquest

13468911

Comments

  • buster518
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    buster518 wrote: »
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    buster518 wrote: »
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    full951 wrote: »
    some times when it's just your sqaud and there's not a big team around to pin the loss on. people don't like it

    In another thread regarding the Squad Death Match mode (5 vs 15 or in other words, each squad is against the other two 5 man squads) I said I would love for that mode to come back. That was hecka-fun. I have nothing against small modes.. but Squad Conquest with vehicles when most are playing medic doesn't seem that fun to me. That's all.. more power to you if you like this mode. I took slight offense at OP calling big-CQ "casual mode"... that descriptor is whack. To me, Casual mode is TDM... like CoD, run around corners and whomever fires first wins.

    The only reason I say it's more casual and people say it's more casual is because that's what new playes garavitate to and is most populated so naturally it has the most causal and honestly everything in this game is pretty casual besides dom and squad CQ but dom because that's what nearly all the high tier sweaty players are at and was the game mode for esports.

    I do not hold those in high-regard who play domination (with no vehicles to contend with) and then brag about their great stats. I see those who are in love with their K/D playing mostly TDM and DOM, this way they never have to worry about a tank nor a plane. I have always loved BF more than CoD because of the teamwork necessary to win. Maybe DICE is trying to cater to the CoD fan-base a little with these smaller modes (??)

    It wouldn't be a bad thing if they were trying to appeal to other people especially with the state of the game now with low purchases and pre orders down like 80% less for this game. And honestly for those good players it's not hard for them to succeed in those game modes either dom is the hardest to play imo, tanks and planes dont matter all that much. You arent dying to those the most you're dying to infantry

    That "Star Wars" tank with 4 guns in the front (one seater) can rake some infantry brother... I know it was meant for planes, but I think it is primarily used on infantry. (NTTAWWT) It's basically the new "gun truck" from BF1.. oh how infantry hated those things, especially the turkeys that would sit in their spawn and couldn't be taken out (reverse, self-heal, kill 10 more, reverse, self-heal, kill 10 more etc..)

    Good thing its not like that anymore pretty easy to take out tanks from the rear just to got be a sneaky snake. Also never played battlefront past the beta so wouldn't know that one. They are definitely more troublesome in game modes where you have to charge them but in CQ nothing to really worry about imo just avoid depending on the class or sneak up behind it
  • moose004
    88 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    At first I couldn't figure this mode out...why would DICE put an 8v8 COD-like game mode into a game famed for 32v32 chaos and mass destruction? I described SC to my platoon as "feeling like TDM and Domination had a quickie in a broom closet."

    The more I think about it, though, the more sense it makes (up to a point). I don't particularly like it myself, I tend to prefer the larger game modes because I'm pretty terrible at the whole shooting-people bit, but I'm a solid medic/support who always plays the objective and supports the team to my limited ability. And my experience playing SC today to get the new SMG was mostly being on the losing end of complete steamrolls, the worst being an 0-152 game where we ended up with six people on the team and I got high score...as a medic going 1-7. My entire team had five kills TOTAL for the game. As a casual random-queue mode, it usually seems to end in an unbalanced score one way or the other. (Also, I don't understand why they have tanks on an 8v8 mode.)

    Now I COULD see it as a competitive mode. Put two balanced teams of good players against each other and it'd be quite entertaining to play or watch. Maybe that's why they put it in, to set up for some sort of e-sport later. Or to replace the old Conquest Small like somebody up-thread said.

    It's not bad, I guess. I just wish they'd been able to take the effort spent making SC and putting it into refining the existing modes and fixing bugs.
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    buster518 wrote: »
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    buster518 wrote: »
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    buster518 wrote: »
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    full951 wrote: »
    some times when it's just your sqaud and there's not a big team around to pin the loss on. people don't like it

    In another thread regarding the Squad Death Match mode (5 vs 15 or in other words, each squad is against the other two 5 man squads) I said I would love for that mode to come back. That was hecka-fun. I have nothing against small modes.. but Squad Conquest with vehicles when most are playing medic doesn't seem that fun to me. That's all.. more power to you if you like this mode. I took slight offense at OP calling big-CQ "casual mode"... that descriptor is whack. To me, Casual mode is TDM... like CoD, run around corners and whomever fires first wins.

    The only reason I say it's more casual and people say it's more casual is because that's what new playes garavitate to and is most populated so naturally it has the most causal and honestly everything in this game is pretty casual besides dom and squad CQ but dom because that's what nearly all the high tier sweaty players are at and was the game mode for esports.

    I do not hold those in high-regard who play domination (with no vehicles to contend with) and then brag about their great stats. I see those who are in love with their K/D playing mostly TDM and DOM, this way they never have to worry about a tank nor a plane. I have always loved BF more than CoD because of the teamwork necessary to win. Maybe DICE is trying to cater to the CoD fan-base a little with these smaller modes (??)

    It wouldn't be a bad thing if they were trying to appeal to other people especially with the state of the game now with low purchases and pre orders down like 80% less for this game. And honestly for those good players it's not hard for them to succeed in those game modes either dom is the hardest to play imo, tanks and planes dont matter all that much. You arent dying to those the most you're dying to infantry

    That "Star Wars" tank with 4 guns in the front (one seater) can rake some infantry brother... I know it was meant for planes, but I think it is primarily used on infantry. (NTTAWWT) It's basically the new "gun truck" from BF1.. oh how infantry hated those things, especially the turkeys that would sit in their spawn and couldn't be taken out (reverse, self-heal, kill 10 more, reverse, self-heal, kill 10 more etc..)

    Good thing its not like that anymore pretty easy to take out tanks from the rear just to got be a sneaky snake. Also never played battlefront past the beta so wouldn't know that one. They are definitely more troublesome in game modes where you have to charge them but in CQ nothing to really worry about imo just avoid depending on the class or sneak up behind it

    I didn't really mean Star Wars.. I'm talking about the certain tank in BF V (I don't know the name of it--sorry)
    But it's not as easy as you say to sneak up on a tank that is sitting in it's spawn (safe zone) and can shoot at the first flag.
    If you start to flank it, you get the 10 second "get back into the combat zone immediately, soldier!" warning, then you die.
  • buster518
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    buster518 wrote: »
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    buster518 wrote: »
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    buster518 wrote: »
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    full951 wrote: »
    some times when it's just your sqaud and there's not a big team around to pin the loss on. people don't like it

    In another thread regarding the Squad Death Match mode (5 vs 15 or in other words, each squad is against the other two 5 man squads) I said I would love for that mode to come back. That was hecka-fun. I have nothing against small modes.. but Squad Conquest with vehicles when most are playing medic doesn't seem that fun to me. That's all.. more power to you if you like this mode. I took slight offense at OP calling big-CQ "casual mode"... that descriptor is whack. To me, Casual mode is TDM... like CoD, run around corners and whomever fires first wins.

    The only reason I say it's more casual and people say it's more casual is because that's what new playes garavitate to and is most populated so naturally it has the most causal and honestly everything in this game is pretty casual besides dom and squad CQ but dom because that's what nearly all the high tier sweaty players are at and was the game mode for esports.

    I do not hold those in high-regard who play domination (with no vehicles to contend with) and then brag about their great stats. I see those who are in love with their K/D playing mostly TDM and DOM, this way they never have to worry about a tank nor a plane. I have always loved BF more than CoD because of the teamwork necessary to win. Maybe DICE is trying to cater to the CoD fan-base a little with these smaller modes (??)

    It wouldn't be a bad thing if they were trying to appeal to other people especially with the state of the game now with low purchases and pre orders down like 80% less for this game. And honestly for those good players it's not hard for them to succeed in those game modes either dom is the hardest to play imo, tanks and planes dont matter all that much. You arent dying to those the most you're dying to infantry

    That "Star Wars" tank with 4 guns in the front (one seater) can rake some infantry brother... I know it was meant for planes, but I think it is primarily used on infantry. (NTTAWWT) It's basically the new "gun truck" from BF1.. oh how infantry hated those things, especially the turkeys that would sit in their spawn and couldn't be taken out (reverse, self-heal, kill 10 more, reverse, self-heal, kill 10 more etc..)

    Good thing its not like that anymore pretty easy to take out tanks from the rear just to got be a sneaky snake. Also never played battlefront past the beta so wouldn't know that one. They are definitely more troublesome in game modes where you have to charge them but in CQ nothing to really worry about imo just avoid depending on the class or sneak up behind it

    I didn't really mean Star Wars.. I'm talking about the certain tank in BF V (I don't know the name of it--sorry)
    But it's not as easy as you say to sneak up on a tank that is sitting in it's spawn (safe zone) and can shoot at the first flag.
    If you start to flank it, you get the 10 second "get back into the combat zone immediately, soldier!" warning, then you die.

    Have you ever heard of the general/colonel from battlefield friends the safe zone is just another capture point to me lmao jk
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    buster518 wrote: »

    Ok believe whatever you want :) if we are giving each other advice you should try not to think that everyone who cares about their stats and or winning doenst enjoy the game as much as you a person who says they dont care for stats stop shaming people who like to try. And people can have different ideas of fun.

    Here's a few quotes where you're making the connection:
    buster518 wrote: »
    And honestly for those good players it's not hard for them to succeed in those game modes either dom is the hardest to play imo, tanks and planes dont matter all that much. You arent dying to those the most you're dying to infantry
    .
    buster518 wrote: »
    Takes alot more personal skill and teamwork.
    .
    buster518 wrote: »
    It seems like alot of people who dislike the game mode are coming from conquest which is a pretty casual game mode and just arent used to a more focused competitive game mode where individual skill matters more as well as working as a team.
    .
    buster518 wrote: »
    Its shouldn't be news to anyone that conquest is extremely casual so when a challenge forces a mass of people into a game mode that is clearly more competitive in the way it is built it is no wonder that we are seeing a bunch of threads saying it sucks complaining about team balancing all of a sudden. If you guys cant acknowledge a skill gap then you'll never get better.
    .
    buster518 wrote: »
    You havent even thought about why you think squad play is required. ITS BEC the game mode is more competitive,complex.
    .
    buster518 wrote: »
    That is how it works in video games the majority Is dominated by people who are not high tier skilled players and the majority of users play in conquest those are both facts.
    .
    buster518 wrote: »
    Simple fact that the majority is not highly skilled or good
    Majority plays conquest
    .
    ^^^ Just because these statements are true doesn't mean they're true together.
    Fact: Majority of players are not in Esports (like you keep going back to for some reason).
    Fact: Majority of players play conquest.
    Opinion: Players who play conquest are bad. (Opinion word is "bad")
    .
    After releasing my stats:
    buster518 wrote: »
    And honestly for those good players it's not hard for them to succeed in those game modes either dom is the hardest to play imo
    .
    buster518 wrote: »
    Nah I wasnt planning on it just had a theory
    .
    Sounds to me a lot like your theory was, as you so lovingly put it, "majority plays conquest" and "majority is not highly skilled or good." Treating them as one in the same simply because they're not in the top 5% isn't friendly and really shows how you keep mentioning statistics and how people are just bad. You repeatedly implied that and even directly said it multiple times. Who cares if I'm not in the top 10%? To me, anything above a 1.0 KD is pretty good. It may not be good to you, but that's great to me.
    .
    I don't understand you elitism types. Sit here and claim the moral high ground while saying everyone who doesn't climb the side of the tower is just bad. It's really not nice or fair to players. Just because I don't fit your idea of a good player doesn't mean I don't fit my idea of a good player. There's also no need to be a complete jerk about it either. Okay, we're not in the top 5% of the world in battlefield. Whoopty do. Doesn't mean we can't have fun or dislike a game mode.
    .
    For the last time, It's not about how skilled a player is. It's not about whether or not they get wrecked. It's about whether or not they like the game or mode. In this case, people don't like the mode. Who are you to invalidate their thoughts/opinions on it? Who are you to demand that they're just bad because they don't follow through with what you're asking/saying for them to do? BTW, my KD is actually 2.2 thanks very much. Glad to see you're shaming me for the false stat I put out.
  • DingoKillr
    3743 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    OK, the game mode is trash. It is not for random pub play, doing TOW force people to play who don't want this making it worse.

    It is run n gun and ambush play for Assault players. Far to much ammo for Support, Recon hello glint, medic could function but Assault weapons are better.

    Individuals can flank easily as there is to much zerg. It should not take 2 squads to attack or hold a flag, yet most games that was what both teams did. I came across a few pyhsco like me trying to defend or attack flags solo even again squads.

    You still had idiots that attack flags sequence.

    Making it 12 v 12 makes more zerg, not better play.

    Ammo and Health station need to be between flags not at flags.

    MAA should not be allowed to much long range rapid fire. I don't care in other mods as other tools are available to counter. Other Tanks are fine, I went 3-0 on Hamada in a tank because I was helping cap A and C or repairing. Most could not see out the round.

    In my rounds about 10 our loss were close our victories sometime blow out. I only saw 3 flags captured by enemy very really and suffered a 40 ticket loss once which was not bad finish when we where 90 to 12.

    It should have been called Squad Assault.
  • buster518
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    buster518 wrote: »

    Ok believe whatever you want :) if we are giving each other advice you should try not to think that everyone who cares about their stats and or winning doenst enjoy the game as much as you a person who says they dont care for stats stop shaming people who like to try. And people can have different ideas of fun.

    Here's a few quotes where you're making the connection:
    buster518 wrote: »
    And honestly for those good players it's not hard for them to succeed in those game modes either dom is the hardest to play imo, tanks and planes dont matter all that much. You arent dying to those the most you're dying to infantry
    .
    buster518 wrote: »
    Takes alot more personal skill and teamwork.
    .
    buster518 wrote: »
    It seems like alot of people who dislike the game mode are coming from conquest which is a pretty casual game mode and just arent used to a more focused competitive game mode where individual skill matters more as well as working as a team.
    .
    buster518 wrote: »
    Its shouldn't be news to anyone that conquest is extremely casual so when a challenge forces a mass of people into a game mode that is clearly more competitive in the way it is built it is no wonder that we are seeing a bunch of threads saying it sucks complaining about team balancing all of a sudden. If you guys cant acknowledge a skill gap then you'll never get better.
    .
    buster518 wrote: »
    You havent even thought about why you think squad play is required. ITS BEC the game mode is more competitive,complex.
    .
    buster518 wrote: »
    That is how it works in video games the majority Is dominated by people who are not high tier skilled players and the majority of users play in conquest those are both facts.
    .
    buster518 wrote: »
    Simple fact that the majority is not highly skilled or good
    Majority plays conquest
    .
    ^^^ Just because these statements are true doesn't mean they're true together.
    Fact: Majority of players are not in Esports (like you keep going back to for some reason).
    Fact: Majority of players play conquest.
    Opinion: Players who play conquest are bad. (Opinion word is "bad")
    .
    After releasing my stats:
    buster518 wrote: »
    And honestly for those good players it's not hard for them to succeed in those game modes either dom is the hardest to play imo
    .
    buster518 wrote: »
    Nah I wasnt planning on it just had a theory
    .
    Sounds to me a lot like your theory was, as you so lovingly put it, "majority plays conquest" and "majority is not highly skilled or good." Treating them as one in the same simply because they're not in the top 5% isn't friendly and really shows how you keep mentioning statistics and how people are just bad. You repeatedly implied that and even directly said it multiple times. Who cares if I'm not in the top 10%? To me, anything above a 1.0 KD is pretty good. It may not be good to you, but that's great to me.
    .
    I don't understand you elitism types. Sit here and claim the moral high ground while saying everyone who doesn't climb the side of the tower is just bad. It's really not nice or fair to players. Just because I don't fit your idea of a good player doesn't mean I don't fit my idea of a good player. There's also no need to be a complete jerk about it either. Okay, we're not in the top 5% of the world in battlefield. Whoopty do. Doesn't mean we can't have fun or dislike a game mode.
    .
    For the last time, It's not about how skilled a player is. It's not about whether or not they get wrecked. It's about whether or not they like the game or mode. In this case, people don't like the mode. Who are you to invalidate their thoughts/opinions on it? Who are you to demand that they're just bad because they don't follow through with what you're asking/saying for them to do? BTW, my KD is actually 2.2 thanks very much. Glad to see you're shaming me for the false stat I put out.

    You really just take everything in your own context dont you. It's a fact dude most players are not good that's why we have this fancy word called average. So when the average is made to play a competitive game mode it's no surprise they dont like it but that is not the game mode being broken or trash like those people say. Who's being a jerk? I've said nothing rude unlike you I'm just using argument. And I guess I have to repeatedly say you can dislike something but that doesnt make it bad I feel like I'm talking to a wall.

    Also again no one has shamed your stat you just want to play the victim because your losing the argument. And your out here lying about stats as a way to try and play the victim and further your argument and it didnt work sorry.

    You've completely missed the entire point and I've even seen another guy step in and try to tell you. It's not the game mode that's broken it's just not in people intrest. this thread was made in direct response to those people who say it's a garbage game mode when plenty of people like.
    .
    Once again theirs a difference between casual and bad I'm not the one who put a negative connotation behind it that was you. Let the blueberries be who they are. But when they condemn a game mode that wont even be here to stay it's pretty easy to read through the lines that it's just cause they are casual and it's just a competitive game mode that they are not accustom to never did I say bad..

    Anyways I'm done talking with you I dont debate with liars who try to bate out responses in order to further their argument to seem right. And yes that's exactly what you did.
  • buster518
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    Deleted message because some people get triggered by stats and I dont want my ideas skewed or misinterpreted by one message from all the many others.
    Post edited by buster518 on
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    buster518 wrote: »

    You really just take everything in your own context dont you. It's a fact dude most players are not good that's why we have this fancy word called average. So when the average is made to play a competitive game mode it's no surprise they dont like it but that is not the game mode being broken or trash like those people say. Who's being a jerk? I've said nothing rude unlike you I'm just using argument. And I guess I have to repeatedly say you can dislike something but that doesnt make it bad I feel like I'm talking to a wall.

    Also again no one has shamed your stat you just want to play the victim because your losing the argument. And your out here lying about stats as a way to try and play the victim and further your argument and it didnt work sorry.

    You've completely missed the entire point and I've even seen another guy step in and try to tell you. It's not the game mode that's broken it's just not in people intrest. this thread was made in direct response to those people who say it's a garbage game mode when plenty of people like.
    .
    Once again theirs a difference between casual and bad I'm not the one who put a negative connotation behind it that was you. Let the blueberries be who they are. But when they condemn a game mode that wont even be here to stay it's pretty easy to read through the lines that it's just cause they are casual and it's just a competitive game mode that they are not accustom to never did I say bad..

    Anyways I'm done talking with you I dont debate with liars who try to bate out responses in order to further their argument to seem right. And yes that's exactly what you did.

    Man I don't know what I said. What did I say was rude? What did I say that was false other than my stats (which you clearly fell for btw lol)? I was quoting you so wouldn't you be the liar? Also, I never said you were shaming my stats. I said you were pulling the "Thats what I thought" card when your point was "only bad people don't like this game mode" after I told you my stats. Also, if you weren't saying people are bad, then why are you getting so angry about this?
    .
    Anyway, if we are allowed to dislike something, then why are you saying anyone who dislikes it vocally is a crybaby and toxic? It doesn't make sense. You're saying we are allowed to do something then saying those who do that thing is toxic and rude. It's not up to you to decide what people can and cannot talk about. It's also not up to you to throw out insults then claim that you didn't say or even imply them. That's not cool.
    .
    In addition, I've literally said it's not the game mode that's broken multiple times. I said it wasn't my interest and most peoples interest. The game mode could be working perfectly, but that doesn't mean it's not trash. If we're going to leave only objectively broken and glitchy game modes to the "Trash" side of things, then no game mode is trash except Squad Conquest. You can't see where capture zones are (unlike every other game mode, leaving me to believe it's a bug). So by your definition (it having bugs) it's trash and by everyone else's definition, it's trash.
    .
    People are allowed to like it and dislike it. But because people like it, that doesn't mean the people that don't aren't allowed to speak.
    .
    Dude, you put the negative connotation there lol. Have you read your quotes? You're putting the words "bad" and "majority" together in the same 2 sentence reply. Multiple times even.
    .
    You can claim you never said bad over and over again, but that's the first time you said casual though soooooo....
    .
    Debate? That's what was happening? Because as far as I can tell, you just blissfully ignored everything I've been saying and continue to believe whatever it is you believe (still a bit unclear). Also, it's really funny that you're talking about how I'm a "liar who tr[ies] to bait out responses in order to further their argument" when you clearly fell for the bait.
    .
    No, it's not what I did. I laid a trap, of which you fell into.
  • buster518
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    buster518 wrote: »

    You really just take everything in your own context dont you. It's a fact dude most players are not good that's why we have this fancy word called average. So when the average is made to play a competitive game mode it's no surprise they dont like it but that is not the game mode being broken or trash like those people say. Who's being a jerk? I've said nothing rude unlike you I'm just using argument. And I guess I have to repeatedly say you can dislike something but that doesnt make it bad I feel like I'm talking to a wall.

    Also again no one has shamed your stat you just want to play the victim because your losing the argument. And your out here lying about stats as a way to try and play the victim and further your argument and it didnt work sorry.

    You've completely missed the entire point and I've even seen another guy step in and try to tell you. It's not the game mode that's broken it's just not in people intrest. this thread was made in direct response to those people who say it's a garbage game mode when plenty of people like.
    .
    Once again theirs a difference between casual and bad I'm not the one who put a negative connotation behind it that was you. Let the blueberries be who they are. But when they condemn a game mode that wont even be here to stay it's pretty easy to read through the lines that it's just cause they are casual and it's just a competitive game mode that they are not accustom to never did I say bad..

    Anyways I'm done talking with you I dont debate with liars who try to bate out responses in order to further their argument to seem right. And yes that's exactly what you did.

    Man I don't know what I said. What did I say was rude? What did I say that was false other than my stats (which you clearly fell for btw lol)? I was quoting you so wouldn't you be the liar? Also, I never said you were shaming my stats. I said you were pulling the "Thats what I thought" card when your point was "only bad people don't like this game mode" after I told you my stats. Also, if you weren't saying people are bad, then why are you getting so angry about this?
    .
    Anyway, if we are allowed to dislike something, then why are you saying anyone who dislikes it vocally is a crybaby and toxic? It doesn't make sense. You're saying we are allowed to do something then saying those who do that thing is toxic and rude. It's not up to you to decide what people can and cannot talk about. It's also not up to you to throw out insults then claim that you didn't say or even imply them. That's not cool.
    .
    In addition, I've literally said it's not the game mode that's broken multiple times. I said it wasn't my interest and most peoples interest. The game mode could be working perfectly, but that doesn't mean it's not trash. If we're going to leave only objectively broken and glitchy game modes to the "Trash" side of things, then no game mode is trash except Squad Conquest. You can't see where capture zones are (unlike every other game mode, leaving me to believe it's a bug). So by your definition (it having bugs) it's trash and by everyone else's definition, it's trash.
    .
    People are allowed to like it and dislike it. But because people like it, that doesn't mean the people that don't aren't allowed to speak.
    .
    Dude, you put the negative connotation there lol. Have you read your quotes? You're putting the words "bad" and "majority" together in the same 2 sentence reply. Multiple times even.
    .
    You can claim you never said bad over and over again, but that's the first time you said casual though soooooo....
    .
    Debate? That's what was happening? Because as far as I can tell, you just blissfully ignored everything I've been saying and continue to believe whatever it is you believe (still a bit unclear). Also, it's really funny that you're talking about how I'm a "liar who tr[ies] to bait out responses in order to further their argument" when you clearly fell for the bait.
    .
    No, it's not what I did. I laid a trap, of which you fell into.

    I guess calling someone a jerk isnt rude lmao. And I most certainly say casual multiple times and never even mentioned bugs or bugs equal a trash game mode like what.. just more lies and now I just have to block you for the flat out lies. Your trap didnt work either because again I never called you bad. Goodbye
    even tho I guess we agree a cause now ur saying it's not trash then great guess I missed it we agree move on.
    Post edited by buster518 on
  • LinkZeppeloyd
    866 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    buster518 wrote: »
    I dont get it the game mode works fine and is probably the most tactical skill oriented mode currently. a bit slow would be better with 12 v 12 that's my only critique.

    Takes alot more personal skill and teamwork.

    Tanks in this game mode are cool because they are a tool for your team rather than someone soloing the outskirts. I make short work of the ones on their own.

    If you comment please list the game mode or modes you play most.

    This mode is insanely boring and it’s not battlefield. I do not understand why it’s in the game. Didn’t we already have domination and tdm and etc etc **** little fake bf infantry only
    modes?
  • Astr0damus
    2904 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    buster518 wrote: »
    Guys please dont stat shame me it goes both ways high stats or low stats. KD 3.7
    Just cause its higher and I mention it does not make someone and elitist.

    It was only a matter of time.
    This is the sole reason for creating the thread. Took you 6 pages to post your K/D. Next time, post in the OP and save time.
  • therusakovas
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Having a blast playing it with squad
  • FragbaitDax
    221 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's not bad, you need to get the right teams to bring the best out of it. When people start quitting it really throws the game out of balance quickly. I've only had one game all night with a full squad for the entirety of the match.

    Great comment this one! It basically exacerbates the primary issue with BFV currently which is the opponent and play style. If you have one team of randoms and another team of highly practised, disciplined players that operate as a team then the matches become very lopsided in a short period of time.

    The new ToW objective which requires players to win a match of conquest, means that as soon as the game becomes one sided the smart thing to do to achieve the objective is quit the game and start another one. Why would you hang around to get spanked and have no chance of achieving the objective? That's just highly inefficient as a play style. Don't hate the players, hate the game :smile: Honestly though, that's really poor objective setting by the devs.
  • smokintom214
    1794 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    A mode where the tiger can be showcased as useful.
  • lionking7001
    222 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I think Dice should put in their effort to make the game work 100% before adding more modes!
  • buster518
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    buster518 wrote: »
    Guys please dont stat shame me it goes both ways high stats or low stats. KD 3.7
    Just cause its higher and I mention it does not make someone and elitist.

    It was only a matter of time.
    This is the sole reason for creating the thread. Took you 6 pages to post your K/D. Next time, post in the OP and save time.

    Stat shame much?
  • pebjesus
    199 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Rotterdam Squad CQ is hilariously unbalanced. One side gets basically instant access to two flags and then the other side is stuck trying to push 3 lanes that are super easy to defend. Could be a decent mode if DICE put some decent thought into it.

    I also saw this! On the other hand i enjoyed the Arras map, fightin kinda linear between B (should be) & C flag.


    & still a tank main can destroy 8 people pretty fast.

    Pat
  • Trokey66
    8602 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    Having finally got to the end of this car crash thread, my only conclusion is that whilst it was not said in so many words, the OP thinks that only 'bad' players don't like Squad Conquest.

    That said, circular objective placement encourages zerg.

    Only 2 squads makes simultaneously attacking and defending tricky which can encourage zerg.

    Squads of 'randoms' will struggle so will tend to stick together and zerg or splinter and get destroyed by the enemy zerg.

    It may well be the 'competitive' mode BF needs but 12v12 as a minimum would be better but hey, I'm bad so what do I know......
  • aRrAyStArTaT0
    786 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Astr0damus wrote: »
    buster518 wrote: »
    Guys please dont stat shame me it goes both ways high stats or low stats. KD 3.7
    Just cause its higher and I mention it does not make someone and elitist.

    It was only a matter of time.
    This is the sole reason for creating the thread. Took you 6 pages to post your K/D. Next time, post in the OP and save time.

    They even removed their stats lol.
Sign In or Register to comment.