This Week in Battlefield V

BUG - Medic class revive indicator missing after patch

AvalonDude
1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
edited January 17
Before the patch, if one was close enough to revive a player an indicator would appear, like for interacting with objects (although it was buggy).

I have not seen the indicator after the patch, which makes it hard to know when it is possible to revive someone.

It seems to me that since they could not fix the detection bug of when one is close enough, or in the right position, to revive a player, EA just removed the indicator. The bug is still there, but not visible.

Now it is the worse of both worlds. At least before I knew when revive would work, now one has to waste time and risk getting shot trying to find out whether it works or not.

-Pablo

Comments

• lxlZiLTOiDlxl
    11 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    My indicator was working but the timer (circle going away) was not visible. So it was just a solid indicator that would just vanish when the time was out.
  • Aflag666
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yes, the timer circle seems to be "frozen". Makes it hard when you have multiple players down to **** priority without that indicator.
  • JesseC1006
    16 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I'm thinking maybe its a "range" type of bug. For some people it showed for me last night and others it didn't. Squad mates in my case. Just an idea.
  • Doc943
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    And medic crates still fall through the floor...