I love the new Squad Conquest

EliteLima
153 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
- Fast Paced
- Doesn't last too long
- Improved FPS on low end computers because of less players and destruction
- If you have a good squad and coordinate well you will do good.

Idk why lots of you are calling trash to this mode, i wish they could implement it infinitly and not only for the event.

Comments

• Jezzzeh
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Its not my thing OP but Im sincerely happy you like it mate.
  • Zavrix1
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 18
    This game mode needs to be permanent it's so much fun when you work with your squad and it means you can get all of your clan vs each other if you have the numbers.
  • EliteLima
    153 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Zavrix1 wrote: »
    This game mode needs to be permanent it's so much fun when you work with your squad and it means you can get all of your clan vs each other if you have the numbers.

Yea, the probleme is that it will not for sure =(
  • KITTvsKARR
    136 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    EliteLima wrote: »

This is probably the main issue that people have. As long as you have 16 people that are playing the game actively and not messing around in the corner, or dropping out because its become a bit one sided or all the flags have gone to one team then it's great.

Soon as one person leaves and another says whats the point and a third starts sniping without hitting anyone or helping, it becomes a walkover and all the one team say they hate the game mode, the others say it is great.
  • fjudgeeeCodeLeaf
    12 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 18
    Yes it would be a great game mode if

1. You have a good Team, even one bad player is enough to ruin the game. I just played 6 rounds always was top 1 on scoreboard and the only one who was capturing flags. Rest of the team was busy sitting in corners or beeing dead most of the time, or just laying down on captured points with a mmg and not moving for the whole game. Lost all 6 rounds ... great fun.

2. Well ... those superb mmg campers wich i just mentioned ... its so disgusting you are the only one on the spot and the idicator is showing that there is an enemy as well... good luck finding a camping mmg player with grey camo on grey ground. You couldnt even see them if you are standing on theyr back. End of it is getting killed by a mmg wich you walked by 10 times, searching the indicated enemy.

3. Squadmates would revive you if you are down, they are walking by even if there is no enemy around.

4. The people would not be busy bulding fortifications or do some other dumb stuff wich they need to get an archievement.

5. Somebody would react to orders from squadleaders.

6. There is no tank on the flag... thanks to the newest buff to the Panzerfaust it takes like 5 Players to kill a tank. I dont even know why there are Tanks in this gamemode and why the hell could you pick AA Tanks if there are no Planes on the map ?!
  • jaifro
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Played a few games lastnight. Bit easy tbh lol
  • EliteLima
    jaifro wrote: »

And don't you like easy stuff? ahahha If you want hard stuff go Conquest or Grand Ops
  • Jezzzeh
    753 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Well I'm glad I finished up my assignments on it earlier today. Its not for me.
  • Zavrix1
    96 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    One thing that is annoying, if someone goes afk for a long time they dont get kicked from the server so it's man down on one team and that can be enough turn a close game. I could see this mode being competitive on private servers.
  • SpicyGod
    34 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Totally agree this game mode sucks as we all know that BFV was never ment to be competitive but for casual play. Also having tanks, vehicles in this game mode is ehhhh.... stupid.
  • BreezyBadger420
    15 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    This mode makes me feel like I'm being forced into eating a crap sandwich with no hot sauce. If you're gonna force me to eat turds at least let me put some hot sauce on it. Reduced map severely restricts options to only the most obvious routes. Nearly impossible to flank. Crappy team for one game means you lose every match while on that server because squads aren't broken up between games. There's always some 1337 bro that insists on being alone in a squad. And if 1 team has a good vehicle operator with upgraded tank and the other doesn't... well that **** sandwich just got a little more rancid.

Between domination, frontlines, breakthrough and team deathmatch we don't need any more game modes with tiny map regions. COD is small maps with few people, and that player base is gonna keep guzzling that brand of kool aid till it runs dry. You're not getting the COD crowd to convert with game modes on small maps. You're just turning BF into something it's not.
  • jaifro
    49 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    jaifro wrote: »

And don't you like easy stuff? ahahha If you want hard stuff go Conquest or Grand Ops

That's easy too, was hoping it'd be different going up against pre-made squads
  • bigguyhawaii
    359 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I’d wish it was a 8 man squad
  • 5hadyBrady
    426 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    - Fast Paced
    - Doesn't last too long
    - Improved FPS on low end computers because of less players and destruction

Idk why lots of you are calling trash to this mode, i wish they could implement it infinitly and not only for the event.

This game mode is awful. If my squad starts to lose by 50 or more tickets, half the people just leave and I'm sitting there with 3 people in my squad, trying to unlock a weapon before some stupid deadline. I really hate this game. It's basically torture at this point. I want this gun because I know it's good, but I have to suffer through all of this ridiculous stuff to get it, none of which is challenging from a competence perspective, but instead challenges my patience to see how long I'm willing to put up with all of this nonsense. If I could sell this game back to DICE for 15 dollars I would.
  • Cerben1
    264 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 19
    did the weekly assignment whit a friend full in one go we even hade 2 random snipers whit us that wher not that mutch use and a second squad that wher pulling ther own wheight realy easy. go for minimum of 2 flags and some times full cap but pull back so they dont get the chans to get more then one flag. assult almost all the way i lvled my smle to lvl 4 in that run as well and speced it after we wher done so its not that hard. it was like an old BF2 8 vs 8 whit no cmd and just almost no tanks =) go for flags and revive its all that is needed ammo is plenty and medic packs as well so its a assult fest i think sturmgever 1-5 the first one and StG-44 are the best guns for all the maps but semis works as well. and ofc reviving is best done as medic fore some of the stuff
  • FlaminPorcupine
    57 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's fun, but it seems prone to BF1 style beatdowns where one team crushes the other one.
  • MeapleG
    9 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    I'm in two minds about Squad Conquest. I think with the weekly challenges revolving around squad conquest a lot of players are going afk in hopes of getting the challenges. This causes issues whereby some players feel cheated. Anyway, I think it is a good gamemode if you are playing with your friends or your clan. I play solo and it annoys me when players do not play the objective.

I think in the longer term, it is a gamemode to keep.
  • Upgrayedd_98
    66 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    As a battlefield veteran I didn't think I'd enjoy it but my buddies and I have had a blast on squad conquest. I really hope they keep it.
  • SpicyGod
    34 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I must admit, after being forced to play this in order to unlock the new Tides Of War stuff. I find this quite fun to play. A mix of domination and CG. Still I dont see the need for tanks in this mode at all.