Infinite loading every single round

Beat_Mangler80
499 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
edited January 19
Is anyone else experiencing this??
I see a lot of it on the PS4 forum and now I am experiencing infinite loading after every round. It's unbearable. I also have to join a queue to meet my squad again every time this happens, and that mean usually waiting most if not all of the match, and when i finally get in - as soon as it finishes I need to reboot and then get in a queue again to join them!
I'm on PS4 and my console is old and the HDD is quite full, wondering if anyone can please share similar experiences (PC or console) and what state your console is in. I would find it interesting to see only older consoles have a problem this bad.
I also had the double loading icon infinite screen today, thought that one was gone but nope.
Please share your experience even if you are just crashing sometimes, thanks!
Post edited by Beat_Mangler80 on

Comments

• UglyNoah
    1234 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Yeah this has been happening to me since the update. I have deleted the game until this is fixed
  • Beat_Mangler80
    UglyNoah wrote: »
    Yeah this has been happening to me since the update. I have deleted the game until this is fixed

Hey thanks for the comment. Mine was bad before this last update now it is so bad I only play for about 15 minutes out of an hour then leave in frustration.
    I imagine this will be fixed in a patch, then made worse in another, and on and on.
  • eczKo
    7 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    lol, they should fix this goddamn thing in january patch... but nothing happend. Really dissapointing
  • Beat_Mangler80
    eczKo wrote: »
    lol, they should fix this goddamn thing in january patch... but nothing happend. Really dissapointing
    I'd say it's about ten thousand times worse now.

• Khrimm
    40 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    DICE sucks so much. this game is a buggy mess. And even worse after the update. They should fire their QA department if they even have one
  • Beat_Mangler80
    It's really really bad, every single round :/
  • Marine_IraHayes2
    140 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    Same here it’s worse than ever.
    Not sure if there is a correlation but in the mornings when server count is lower (8-10) on the maps I play it’s not as bad.
    But in the evening when more servers are present (30-60) is when I get the infinite loading screen every time.
  • HUMANFRAIL7Y
    611 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I very rarely get the infinite loading screen like many here. It's not universal, so I'm curious whether our specific setups might have something to do with it.

Mine is as follows:
    Xbox X > Wired: 100/100 > digital deluxe version

• Motleysaduj
    25 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I've had it since I purchased the full deluxe digital version on PS4 (pro)
    I even deleted the game and reinstalled which didn't fix it.
    I basically have no other games, only BF4, BF1 and BFv so plenty of free space.
    Before patch it was usually showing picture of map just played and double loading icons, now I get that or just 1 loading icon and it just won't respond.
    Prior to patch you could just go into settings, disconnect from the network then reconnect and resume play (having to join new server but at least you didn't have to restart game)
    Since the patch that no longer works and I have to restart the game every time.
    I haven't noticed any pattern to it, sometimes it's every round, sometimes I can get 4 or 5 rounds then it will happen every round or so.
    Hard to believe no content creators or DICE dev's even mention this as it's a joke and almost game breaking.
    They wonder why player numbers are down!
  • ProAssassin2003
    2880 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 20
    Honestly you will get no response for this bug and it is still a issue even though it was also in BF1 and now in BFV. Moderators won't forward this to DICE as a huge issue or nothing. I think they have no ability to fix it or they already would have.

I'm so fed up with it I'm going to start calling EA support even though that won't do nothing.

This issue is worse then any issue the game has even far worse then CC issue and somehow it gets swept under the rug.

Honestly fix this redicoulous bug already. It's literally game breaking.

Even on the Kwown issue page on Bugs forum it's mentioned nowhere.

Just Face Palm
    Post edited by ProAssassin2003 on