I hate the kill camera after you die

Rcougar
14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
Yes, I hate the kill camera after you die, it gives away without a doubt of where you were killed from and gives away their position way to easy. It also seems to take longer to be revived or get back to the action due to the kill camera. I preferred it a lot better the way it was.

Comments

• skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I agree the kill cam is a bit too long so it reveals where the enemy is moving long after the kill but it isn't as terrible as everyone is making it out to be. Shorten it up couple secs and maybe add cancel option so medic can revive on the spot again and I think it's fine.
  • SixTouge
    148 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Eh, it's not that bad, it's just new.
  • Grimace73
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Currently averaging 5 second cams. I think reducing it by 2 seconds would be good. Also make bleed out begin with the kill cam.

Also fix the revival timer.

This. It's fine, just a wee bit too long.
  • Stinkfinger1345
    71 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yup. The cam makes me dizzy and then it takes too long to get out of it. The view is terrible. It feels super clunky when the kill cam zooms all over the place.
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 17
    I'd rather see a still image upon death of who kills you. It zooms in to the location as a still frame for like 3 seconds.
  • KingsportCowboy
    167 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's too long. Needs to be cut down a bit.
  • Aflag666
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Don't know why they made the killcam this way. It was fine before. This new style kill cam seems a bit over the top. But hopefully Hardcore will be available sooner than later and then that pesky thing will be moot.
  • Loki_Deezie
    867 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I also notice glitches in kill cam. Sometimes the game has trouble knowing who killed you and will zoom in on a player but no red outline.

Also lower the duration to 3 seconds.
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Currently averaging 5 second cams. I think reducing it by 2 seconds would be good. Also make bleed out begin with the kill cam.

Agreed. I also don't like how it radically zooms in to close . Sometimes it zooms in for 5 seconds without any enemy on screen. Very annoying.
    In the end, I want a kill cam but not like it is now.
    It's almost like they slapped this together real quick just to shut us up without proper testing.
  • Grimace73
    37 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I don't really get the whole red silhouette thing. The most recent BF game I played before this was Bad Company 2. Kill cam in that game is what I'd like to see.

That game is still rocking on Xbox by the way, if you guys aren't aware. Still a blast to play and a fair amount of people.
  • mgood1845
    93 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

Great Suggestion.....

my 2 cents.....

the TTD was already long enough, they need to look at for a good balance between this new feature and where the timer was at, i don't want to watch the player who killed me running around the map, if i am trying to advise my squad if i am a safe revive.

• moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    The bleed out timer seems quicker once the cam goes away. Perhaps the bleed out time is the same as it was before.
    No problem with it from my point of view, game plays really well for me.
  • Rcougar
    14 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Aflag666 wrote: »
    Don't know why they made the killcam this way. It was fine before. This new style kill cam seems a bit over the top. But hopefully Hardcore will be available sooner than later and then that pesky thing will be moot.

i couldn't agree more, I prefer the way it was when the game came out.
  • GSGFawcett
    8 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yep, hate it. I don't need or want it telegraphed to me exactly where and who killed me. The original killcam was far superior....you maybe had a chance of spotting your shooter, but not guaranteed. This "zoom vision in death throes" is just nonsense and completely ruining the games flow. Leave this kinda **** for COD
  • Doc943
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Without a map it’s pointless waiting 5 seconds in nothingness then seeing a red blur of the played that killed me, then RT even longer to get the death over with. Probably pointless with a map actually because the lengthy process of dying means they’re well away.
  • SWCC9517
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Get rid of it
  • dbasshooker
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    GrimeySix wrote: »
    Eh, it's not that bad, it's just new.
    Killcam is not new. It’s always been in BF games.
  • leftybaa1
    17 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Killcam is not new but it’s not needed. Have no issues with you killing my pixelated dude it’s usually my fault so no worries
  • dbasshooker
    144 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 23
    Killcam is needed to find the campers. Too many kids hiding in corners ready to shoot you in the back.