Weekly Debrief

Horrible

SWCC9517
64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
This game after the update is horrible, ppl shooting through walls and objects. Can't even kill someone point blank with a head shot, took 3 shots to kill him.

Comments

• georgeanzelon
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Umn welcome to BattlefieldCallofDutyFortnite5
  • SWCC9517
    What a waste of money
  • MakoStrike
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Agreed.
  • CosmicStriker
    711 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    says the trolls with the least activity aka new players from cod lol
  • mudpig44
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

Haha that's a laugh. BFV is nothing more than a big version of COD with vehicles. K/D averages prove that.
    I've never liked COD which is why BFV is the beginning of the end for long time BF players.
  • DMcGovery
    19 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Bye QQ
  • SWCC9517
    Fix your game EA. When you have to head shot someone 3 times to kill them is a joke. The bugs get worse every update.
  • SWCC9517
    DMcGovery wrote: »
    Bye QQ

Do you need a tissue for your tears
  • huginn123
    33 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Careful don't badmouth this game or you'll be put in jail
  • SWCC9517
    They can't take any criticism
  • MakoStrike
    4 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Your point is valid...I’m 45 and BFV is a bad dream.
  • Mishkin37
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    MakoStrike wrote: »

I’m still having a blast, and I haven’t noticed a big drop off. I’m probably a better player now than I was 10 years ago, but that’s due to strategy and experience rather than reflexes and skill.

I hear that 40 is when the wheels really start to fall off, though. Looking forward to it!
  • mudpig44
    95 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mishkin37 wrote: »
    mudpig44 wrote: »

Haha that's a laugh. BFV is nothing more than a big version of COD with vehicles. K/D averages prove that.
    I've never liked COD which is why BFV is the beginning of the end for long time BF players.

I hear a lot of BF Vets on this forum complaining about how BFV is not the Battlefield they remember.

Here’s a thought...maybe those of us who are BF Vets are just getting old. Battlefield 1942 came out 17 years ago, and BF 2 came out 14 years ago, so if you played these games with any regularity back in the day, you’re probably in your mid 30s by now. Heck, if you played BF1942 as 30-something, you’re approaching 50!

I’m 37, and each year my eyes get a little worse and my reflexes a little slower. Maybe the alleged “CoDification” isn’t the problem. Maybe it’s us.

Holy ****. Now you're really rubbing salt into the wound. Yes agreed, 45 here also. I'll admit yes definitely getting slower. But still, I think I've become a masochist. I hate the gameplay and it crushes me that my k/d is half that of my BF1 and 4 stats. But I just can't stop playing it for some reason and it frustrates me beyond belief.

Maybe I have a problem.
  • mistergoodnighte
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    SWCC9517 wrote: »
    This game after the update is horrible, ppl shooting through walls and objects. Can't even kill someone point blank with a head shot, took 3 shots to kill him.

I just shot a guy yesterday point blank in the forehead and nothing. Took 2 shots to kill him. Pure ****.
    I wish dice would do like Tom Clancy does on ghost recon,....when the cry babies start whining about one shot one kill, ghost recon said. Too bad game stays as is, we're not changing it. So far they haven't either. All tom clancy's crew said was, if you dont like it, quit playing it.
    DICE could.take a lesson from that group.
    There should also be a full refund too on games when consumer is dissatisfied.
  • Aflag666
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member

I’m still having a blast, and I haven’t noticed a big drop off. I’m probably a better player now than I was 10 years ago, but that’s due to strategy and experience rather than reflexes and skill.

I hear that 40 is when the wheels really start to fall off, though. Looking forward to it!

Lol, looks like you got the old bastardos standing up and making some noise. So that means I gotta throw my 2 cents in I guess being 44. Like you said, older, slower, can't see squat, but thinking around corners seems to be intact and working well when PTO and I'm loving BFV. It took me a few days to get the feel of BFV, but I'm on a pretty even keel now. I have good days and bad days gaming, which all wash out in the end stats wise. But in the end, being 44, when I have days that are rough on BFV or any game, I remind myself that at least I didn't have to stand in line at the arcade and put a quarter in the machne to play. :)
  • Mishkin37
    683 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Aflag666 wrote: »

Lol, looks like you got the old bastardos standing up and making some noise. So that means I gotta throw my 2 cents in I guess being 44. Like you said, older, slower, can't see squat, but thinking around corners seems to be intact and working well when PTO and I'm loving BFV. It took me a few days to get the feel of BFV, but I'm on a pretty even keel now. I have good days and bad days gaming, which all wash out in the end stats wise. But in the end, being 44, when I have days that are rough on BFV or any game, I remind myself that at least I didn't have to stand in line at the arcade and put a quarter in the machne to play. :)

IF your local arcade had the game you wanted to play. Ha!

We love in a great time when the best versions of games can be played from our couch rather than in the mall or entrance to Ames! Game on, Old Bastardos!

• georgeanzelon
    62 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member

I hear a lot of BF Vets on this forum complaining about how BFV is not the Battlefield they remember.

Here’s a thought...maybe those of us who are BF Vets are just getting old. Battlefield 1942 came out 17 years ago, and BF 2 came out 14 years ago, so if you played these games with any regularity back in the day, you’re probably in your mid 30s by now. Heck, if you played BF1942 as 30-something, you’re approaching 50!

I’m 37, and each year my eyes get a little worse and my reflexes a little slower. Maybe the alleged “CoDification” isn’t the problem. Maybe it’s us.

Holy ****. Now you're really rubbing salt into the wound. Yes agreed, 45 here also. I'll admit yes definitely getting slower. But still, I think I've become a masochist. I hate the gameplay and it crushes me that my k/d is half that of my BF1 and 4 stats. But I just can't stop playing it for some reason and it frustrates me beyond belief.

Maybe I have a problem.

My sentiments exactly!!!!
  • KingsportCowboy
    167 postsMember, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's okay. I play for moments. When those moments come they are very satisfying. When those moments slow down significantly or cease then I'll stop playing. Until then, you'll find me out there.