Kicked by Punkbuster (MULTIHACK) #74004

Comments

• angel_vengador88
    1 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    I suffer the same problem, they banned me for no reason, I have never altered the game in any way, and the explanations that evenbalance give me are vague. everything indicates that they are false positives. you just lost a client, I will never buy an EA game or another game that has to do with punkbuster / evenbalance. It hurts because I like this game
  • Machette1963
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    edited January 21
    They are starting to lock up threads, so no more discussion will be allowed soon, nice.
    The "Police" here is amazing and no one complain.

This is the other discussion "shut down".

https://forums.battlefield.com/en-us/discussion/172345/globally-banned-for-no-reason#latest
  • Nereeeeeeee
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Yea i have the same ****, got globally banned for MULTIHACK #74005, i played this game for few thousands hours and got banned for cheating. This game and its whole anti cheat is yikes. We cant do anything about that because the punkbuster is "infallible"
  • hudsonhack
    42 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    You can blame server admins that you play on, first they use fake specs, and then they ban you for multihack when you complain that it said 49/64 and not 9/64. And well it's safe to say that abuse has never been a myth, tho threads may dissapear, people remember.
  • StarscreamUK
    7183 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Server admins can issue only private bans, they have the ban code BC2 irrespective of the remainder of the ban message, they also dont appear on the pbbans/bf4db/gcc lists.
  • GUNNY1966
    675 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Server admins can issue only private bans, they have the ban code BC2 irrespective of the remainder of the ban message, they also dont appear on the pbbans/bf4db/gcc lists.

Not to mention the fact that some actually MANUALLY ENTER the ban using Procon simply to make a player THINK he / she has the PB Violation when in fact that's not really the case. I've had some of my community members join a random server ( can't mention due to name & shame ) that have used this method to simply to ban from their specific server! I've seen the screen shots to support this claim yet they can go into other servers with no problem. So you are 100% correct in what your saying StarscreamUK, I've actually seen this method used by some admins, now doesn't that make honest communities look bad. So for those of you whom are getting this PB ban I suggest try to join another server & see if you get the same message before you shout out you've been banned!

"GOOD LUCK & BEST WISHES"
    GUNNY1966
    PC Users, If Your From The U.S. or Canada
    JOIN ME / US in TeamSpeak3
    LABEL: KILLEM & CHILLEM
    ADDRESS: 104.156.254.207:9144
    TeamSpeak3 Installation GUIDE:
    OR
    If Your NOT playing the game in TeamSpeak3 "YOUR MISSING OUT"
    NO PRO PLAYERS PLEASE!
  • Andy89DK
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Have you guys contacted Econsumer or Better Business Bureau (BBB)?
  • StarscreamUK
    7183 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    well you can contact them, but the end result won't change. EA havent stopped you playing the game, you can still play the single player and on non punkbuster enabled servers. Online play has NO guarantee of availability, and can be withdrawn at anytime.
  • hudsonhack
    Andy89DK wrote: »
    Have you guys contacted Econsumer or Better Business Bureau (BBB)?

This seems like a veritable hassle, if there's a way to do it once and get the approval of many, I'll do it, but this seems like a lot of thinking to explain a situation to a third party that will probably not care or at least take years to take in effect.
  • Andy89DK
    87 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    well you can contact them, but the end result won't change. EA havent stopped you playing the game, you can still play the single player and on non punkbuster enabled servers. Online play has NO guarantee of availability, and can be withdrawn at anytime.

Then please provide a list/link of non-PunkBuster enabled servers.
  • Il-Scavenger-lI
    886 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member

Then please provide a list/link of non-PunkBuster enabled servers.

You can uncheck PB using the battlelog server browser.
  • Andy89DK
    How so?
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12344 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    How so?

BTdo0dv.png

Click where the red boxes are.
  • Andy89DK
    Would you buy a game just to play on Unranked servers?
  • hudsonhack
    I feel like someone is trying to pull something up my ****...
  • LOLGotYerTags
    12344 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    Would you buy a game just to play on Unranked servers?

If the anticheat has made it so you can only play unranked, Then that is your only option besides the campaign.

You wanted a list of servers that run unranked, That's how you do it
  • hudsonhack
    How so?

BTdo0dv.png

Click where the red boxes are.

This is ridiculous advice, fix the damn problem. I know for a fact that I don't have to cheat to win the game. There is 0 way to appeal. and the only awnsers provided are, hey try talking to them or appealing, as IF WE HAD'NT ALREADY DONE ALL THAT FIVE TIMES OVER!
  • LOLGotYerTags
    hudsonhack wrote: »

This is ridiculous advice, fix the damn problem. I know for a fact that I don't have to cheat to win the game. There is 0 way to appeal. and the only awnsers provided are, hey try talking to them or appealing, as IF WE HAD'NT ALREADY DONE ALL THAT FIVE TIMES OVER!

Well I'm sorry but that's all you can do.

You've appealed yeah? If so, Then it is in Evenbalance's hands.

Also, Look at my signature.. It quite clearly says :
    Battlefield Community Forum Volunteer Moderator
    I do not officially represent EA/DICE.

All you can do is contact Evenbalance to submit an appeal, And give them any information they request ( if they respond and ask for it )
  • Nereeeeeeee
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    edited February 3
    lol i got warned for my post XD nice battlelog police. Lets just wait till evenbalance finally realizes those were false-positive bans. It also happened in the past and people got unbanned approximately half year later
  • Machette1963
    64 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield Member
    lol i got warned for my post XD nice battlelog police. Lets just wait till evenbalance finally realizes those were false-positive bans. It also happened in the past and people got unbanned approximately half year later

Welcome to the warning club, I will soon be banned from forum, soon.
This discussion has been closed.