When is poor visibility getting fixed??

Comments

  • trip1ex
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Some of us don't like campy games. That's why we always bought BF.



  • eMartinez
    173 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    Its been solved:
  • VILE_INFECTION
    55 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    eMartinez wrote: »
    Its been solved:

    LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I don't have any desire to look at that garbage constantly to play this game "competitively" That looks like a damn ps2 game. XIII or worse, Fortnight. Holy crap people do this? LOL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • Pyr0Plazma
    375 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Lol I'm willing to bet what people actually believe is a visibility issue is actually full on denial of how much they relied on 3d spotting.

    I can almost guarantee that if we put bf4s 3d spotting in this game, this so-called "visibility issue" would cease to exist for the majority of people complaining about it. And that's just sad imo.

    There were a myriad of threads from BF3, BF4, and BF1 all pertaining to it being difficult to see enemies in those games. It's almost as if people who are actively trying to camoflauge and conceal themselves are hard to see in general if you can't press a button and mark them with a red triangle in 3d space.


    Gonna disagree with this statement. Even unspotted enemies (minimap pinging from firing unsupressed weapons notwithstanding) I and I am sure many others here can attest that spotting players unless very far away was never an issue. You could certainly conceal yourself if you tried, its just the cheesy Q spot plus minimap made it kinda pointless in most cases.

    I think some people are in denial about how visible a human being is in general in close proximity. But then that also devolves into a "realism" issue.
  • NemoDahFish
    123 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    eMartinez wrote: »
    Its been solved:

    Just shows how screwed up visibility is when people resort to things like this.
  • LoneGunman74
    21 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I guess we all need to get our eyes examined according to EA and DICE. Losing interest in this game pretty quick, but what do they care? They already have my money. No more BF games for me.
  • waxena
    28 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Yesterday i found out my tv actualy has some color and contrast tweaks to improve tv images. (mpeg artefact, noise reduction, hd natural motion,...) in gaming mode however, it takes away some of the contrast needed to spot enemies and tanks.

    I chose game mode to play on but it needed a little more tweaking.

    I dissabled a lot of these settings and the visabillity actualy improved. The image is more crisp now. Maybe some other players suffer from these kind of settings too without realising.
  • nutcrackr
    213 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1 Member
    edited January 21
    Why does jackfrags need 10 minutes to talk about something that would take 2 or 3? He keeps repeating the same stuff.
  • Vycinas2
    932 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Tylytys wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Tylytys wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Lol I'm willing to bet what people actually believe is a visibility issue is actually full on denial of how much they relied on 3d spotting.

    I can almost guarantee that if we put bf4s 3d spotting in this game, this so-called "visibility issue" would cease to exist for the majority of people complaining about it. And that's just sad imo.

    There were a myriad of threads from BF3, BF4, and BF1 all pertaining to it being difficult to see enemies in those games. It's almost as if people who are actively trying to camoflauge and conceal themselves are hard to see in general if you can't press a button and mark them with a red triangle in 3d space.

    And you my friend are just wrong. And i can guarantee that.

    Lol okay, but your guarantee does nothing considering I do well for myself in game and have zero visibility issues outside of staring at the sun and being blinded on, what, Aerodrome?

    At least my guarantee is backed up by the fact that 3d spotting would objectively end this "issue" as you'd be able to scan a zone and 3d spot anyone trying to hide that you have actual LoS on.

    Hated 3d spotting and dont want it back. I often wonder why pll feel need to jump in and say you are wrong because i dont have issues you cant have either.

    And I'm willing to bet you still used the hell out of it regardless of how you felt about it.

    I often wonder why people approach an initial comment directed at nobody in particular and make it about them. I also see the irony in you bringing up me saying someone was wrong, which I didn't, after you blatantly said I was wrong and you could guarantee it.

    Obviously if others are not having an issue, then the supposed "issue" is not objectively universal.

    And once again if you re not having visibility issues, thats good for you, I am happy for you. A lot of people do and its not related to 3D spotting, I barely used 3D spotting on BF4, but never had issues seeing an enemy. Last night on Aerodrome I got revived in the dark corner in the barracks, 2 enemies were right in front of me, killed the dude who revived me and even though they were facing me they couldnt see me. You have to be beyond stupid not to agree that lightning in this game is trash, unless ofcourse you re just trolling.
  • MachoFantast1c0
    2026 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Tylytys wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Tylytys wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Lol I'm willing to bet what people actually believe is a visibility issue is actually full on denial of how much they relied on 3d spotting.

    I can almost guarantee that if we put bf4s 3d spotting in this game, this so-called "visibility issue" would cease to exist for the majority of people complaining about it. And that's just sad imo.

    There were a myriad of threads from BF3, BF4, and BF1 all pertaining to it being difficult to see enemies in those games. It's almost as if people who are actively trying to camoflauge and conceal themselves are hard to see in general if you can't press a button and mark them with a red triangle in 3d space.

    And you my friend are just wrong. And i can guarantee that.

    Lol okay, but your guarantee does nothing considering I do well for myself in game and have zero visibility issues outside of staring at the sun and being blinded on, what, Aerodrome?

    At least my guarantee is backed up by the fact that 3d spotting would objectively end this "issue" as you'd be able to scan a zone and 3d spot anyone trying to hide that you have actual LoS on.

    Hated 3d spotting and dont want it back. I often wonder why pll feel need to jump in and say you are wrong because i dont have issues you cant have either.

    And I'm willing to bet you still used the hell out of it regardless of how you felt about it.

    I often wonder why people approach an initial comment directed at nobody in particular and make it about them. I also see the irony in you bringing up me saying someone was wrong, which I didn't, after you blatantly said I was wrong and you could guarantee it.

    Obviously if others are not having an issue, then the supposed "issue" is not objectively universal.

    And once again if you re not having visibility issues, thats good for you, I am happy for you. A lot of people do and its not related to 3D spotting, I barely used 3D spotting on BF4, but never had issues seeing an enemy. Last night on Aerodrome I got revived in the dark corner in the barracks, 2 enemies were right in front of me, killed the dude who revived me and even though they were facing me they couldnt see me. You have to be beyond stupid not to agree that lightning in this game is trash, unless ofcourse you re just trolling.

    They just hadn't taken the time to learn to see. Eye sight is a matter of will and determination. #L2C scrubs. Nothing to see here, move on.
  • Loqtrall
    12020 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    edited January 21

    Gonna disagree with this statement. Even unspotted enemies (minimap pinging from firing unsupressed weapons notwithstanding) I and I am sure many others here can attest that spotting players unless very far away was never an issue. You could certainly conceal yourself if you tried, its just the cheesy Q spot plus minimap made it kinda pointless in most cases.

    I think some people are in denial about how visible a human being is in general in close proximity. But then that also devolves into a "realism" issue.

    Well many players would disagree. You can look up countless threads on the BL forums pertaining to people not being able to see enemies in BF4. You can do the same for bf1.

    Lol, seems you're pulling a Loqtrall and insisting there isn't an issue because you didn't have one. Jeez, guys, it's almost as if eyesight and video settings are subjective.

    The last sentence of your first paragraph just proves my point. You could conceal yourself and be unseen in past games, it's just negated by the fact someone could scan the horizon while spamming a button, and magically reveal your position to the enemy team - whether you were 5m away or 500m away.

    What I think people are in denial about is how much they enjoyed having small red dots over any enemy in thier general FoV, and how much they've grown to rely on it to see enemies who are actively trying to hide. I draw this conclusion from the fact that if 3d spotting were present in this game like it was in BF3, 4, and 1, this "issue" would magically disappear for a bulk of people experiencing it.

    Lol all I hear is "the gray uniforms blend too well with the gray rocks and buildings". People act like they don't know what camoflauge is, like you should be able to instantaneously discern an enemy from thier environment at a passing glance even if they're actively trying to conceal themselves. Lol, you think visibility is bad in this game? Play a milsim.
    Vycinas2 wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Tylytys wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Tylytys wrote: »
    Loqtrall wrote: »
    Lol I'm willing to bet what people actually believe is a visibility issue is actually full on denial of how much they relied on 3d spotting.

    I can almost guarantee that if we put bf4s 3d spotting in this game, this so-called "visibility issue" would cease to exist for the majority of people complaining about it. And that's just sad imo.

    There were a myriad of threads from BF3, BF4, and BF1 all pertaining to it being difficult to see enemies in those games. It's almost as if people who are actively trying to camoflauge and conceal themselves are hard to see in general if you can't press a button and mark them with a red triangle in 3d space.

    And you my friend are just wrong. And i can guarantee that.

    Lol okay, but your guarantee does nothing considering I do well for myself in game and have zero visibility issues outside of staring at the sun and being blinded on, what, Aerodrome?

    At least my guarantee is backed up by the fact that 3d spotting would objectively end this "issue" as you'd be able to scan a zone and 3d spot anyone trying to hide that you have actual LoS on.

    Hated 3d spotting and dont want it back. I often wonder why pll feel need to jump in and say you are wrong because i dont have issues you cant have either.

    And I'm willing to bet you still used the hell out of it regardless of how you felt about it.

    I often wonder why people approach an initial comment directed at nobody in particular and make it about them. I also see the irony in you bringing up me saying someone was wrong, which I didn't, after you blatantly said I was wrong and you could guarantee it.

    Obviously if others are not having an issue, then the supposed "issue" is not objectively universal.

    And once again if you re not having visibility issues, thats good for you, I am happy for you. A lot of people do and its not related to 3D spotting, I barely used 3D spotting on BF4, but never had issues seeing an enemy. Last night on Aerodrome I got revived in the dark corner in the barracks, 2 enemies were right in front of me, killed the dude who revived me and even though they were facing me they couldnt see me. You have to be beyond stupid not to agree that lightning in this game is trash, unless ofcourse you re just trolling.

    And lighting is not what I'm speaking of. What I'm speaking of are the people posting evidence of visibility issues in the form of screenshots of guys headglitching out in the open on an obj, or laying prone in the open literally 5m in front of them, or hiding behind rubble with thier head sticking out, etc. One of the FIRST instances of "where's Waldo" I saw for this game was Marble Duck himself, challenging anyone to find the enemy he couldn't see in the beta on Narvik. I pulled up the screenshot and it was him staring at a blown up building, and an enemy covered in snow was standing right in the doorway in front of him, like 10 feet away. He claimed to not be able to spot the enemy in actual gameplay, and I spotted them the split second i brought up a lower res screenshot of it.

    Sure, there are instances of lighting that suck in this game. There are random corners that are hyper dark, but there are also instances where anyone inside a dark house is LIT UP like a flashlight because a single hole was blown into the house. But that's not what the "visibility issue" boils down to as a whole.

    I've seen significantly more people complain about not being able to see enemies out in the open right in front of them than I've seen people complaining they can't see people because they're hiding in a place with horrible lighting. Then once they post these screenshots and people find the enemy in them quickly, they chalk it up to "well, in game I didn't have so much time to scan the area", which boils down to a player/playstyle issue. It seems the more cautious players are rewarded while those who act like Rambo Jr get killed by the cautious players and claim they're invisible because they couldn't spot them at a passing glance.

    I literally, on these forums in a topic much like this, saw a guy insist that you should be able to differentiate between an enemy player and thier environment/background at a passing glance or while generally sprinting past thier location, even if that player is TRYING to hide and not be seen. That's absolutely, undeniably nonsensical in my book.
  • OldSkoolzFinest
    471 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    eMartinez wrote: »
    Its been solved:

    PC masterrace at it's best.......
  • SirBobdk
    4017 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    It's almost like "Where's Wally" only its harder to find Wally in BFV :smile:
  • SirTerrible
    1693 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    It's almost like "Where's Wally" only its harder to find Wally in BFV :smile:

    It's Where's Wally/Waldo except you only have 300ms to find him or you lose. Tough game! Finally the .00001% of the population that are super-seers have a game where they can shine! I for one am happy you can't see anyone in the game.
  • trip1ex
    4695 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    eMartinez wrote: »
    Its been solved:

    The game would be much more fun if the clarity was closer to this.
  • warslag
    1414 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, BF1IncursionsAlpha Member
    Why is JackFrags forewarning cheats about being banned? And, what a ridiculous 'click-bait' video!
  • fakemon64
    898 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    trip1ex wrote: »
    eMartinez wrote: »
    Its been solved:

    The game would be much more fun if the clarity was closer to this.

    I prefer that my games don't look and play like roblox. Its sad that a chunk of the playerbase seemingly wants this game to be some type of Oldschool 3DO Army Men game with the plastic soldiers.

    People complain that bf5 isn't immersive or WW enough, but visibility is one of the biggest factors at play during war.
Sign In or Register to comment.