Not receiving Assignment completions.

1st_Phillz
postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
On several occasions I have completed assignments but did not receive the reward. They are selected & it sometimes shows I’ve done it but then not given the rewards. I have a recording to show the most recent one as well. Has anyone else have this issue, and how do I fix it?

Comments

• Doc943
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    I don’t know how to fix it but I’ve also sometimes counted what I need to achieve a specific reward only to find that it’s not been given.
  • skins4ever21
    201 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Mine was tracking and working perfectly until last patch. My stuff still tracks in game but in lobby when I check in game it says not completed but when I back out it is done. I don't understand how something works and do to patches they break more stuff. I kept playing yesterday with guns I don't care for cause I wanted to finish the challenges and little did I know I had already finished all of them so I could of stopped.