Maps

hangman960
38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
What does everyone think of them?
There ok preffered maps in bf1.
Any news on when more will be released?

Comments

• Mishkin37
    678 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think they are decent. None are really memorable, but none are terrible either. They’re definitely pretty, though.

LOVE:
    - none

LIKE:
    - most of them

DISLIKE:
    - Devastation
    - Fjell
    - wish Hamada was Conquest; don’t like Conquest Assault
    - wish the flag placement was different in Aerodrome; they are a bit too linear, like in Suez
  • moosehunter1969
    1108 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Personally I think they are excellent. Love a map that looks like a real place. Plenty of cover for moving from point to point. Plenty of destruction on them. Good sizes and scaleable for smaller game modes. Frontlines in particular are awesome on Arras, Devastation and Rotterdam.
    I also liked most of the maps in BF1 as well, some of the DLC ones were fantastic IMHO.
    Bf4 I disliked a lot of them, only one I really really liked was Propoganda from the DLC.
  • hangman960
    38 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Hope they release one or 2 more in next month or so
  • Aflag666
    139 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I like the maps. They look nice and I enjoy playing all of them for the most part. The hills on fire in Panzerstorm look amazing. Took me a couple of matches to notice those "clouds in the sky" are actually the smoke from the fires raging behind B.
  • Doc943
    34 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    Apart from not enough maps I think the existing maps are very well designed.