amazing map design

5bulletsSLR
70 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
As the title said, you have small inf maps with heavy bombers (feiji or whatever that stupid thing called). On the other hand, you have big map with no cover at all (tankstorm). I would say DICE good job! next time, your map design has never been worse before.

Comments

• naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Fjell is probably the worst map in BF history, I'm struggling to think of a worse one.... with the change to plane weapon reload speed it just got a whole lot worse as well.
  • 5bulletsSLR
    70 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    naitch44 wrote: »
    Fjell is probably the worst map in BF history, I'm struggling to think of a worse one.... with the change to plane weapon reload speed it just got a whole lot worse as well.

the map designer has no idea what he is doing
  • DALLAS-ak-PEIPER
    457 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    They should use the single player maps, some look awesome.

But yea, they have sadly no idea.