Weekly BF

BFV stuck in loading screen

-3ningma
8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
Idk what is going on but i re install bf5 3 times and it never works...
Game open and load for ever... No one help me and im not the only one.
I want refund for a 80 euros game witch dont work at all and the problem its not mine and from my pc because evrey other BF work...
No one help and im done

Comments

• ragnarok013
    3418 postsMember, Moderator, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Moderator
    -3ningma wrote: »
    Idk what is going on but i re install bf5 3 times and it never works...
    Game open and load for ever... No one help me and im not the only one.
    I want refund for a 80 euros game witch dont work at all and the problem its not mine and from my pc because evrey other BF work...
    No one help and im done

On which platform are you playing and if on PC what are your PC specs, OS, and version of DX? If you are dead set on a refund this is not the place to get one, you'll need to contact customer service of whichever place you purchased the game (Origin, PSN, or XBL if digital).
  • -3ningma
    8 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE Member
    specs ? cpu 8700k 32 gb ram gtx 1080ti <- Problem is not from pc
    All pc updated
    The costumer only want me to do toturials from Ip from internet etc and thats doesnt mean anything
  • -3ningma
    I cant even play prologue it only show bf5 icon loading and nothing more ....
    I open game and i let it run for 1 hour and nothing
  • SSGThunderCloud
    18 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    4 days of CNTRL ALT DELETE after every round is unacceptable. Going thru this right now. Whose in charge of there, AOL?
  • champ2152
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Member
    4 days of CNTRL ALT DELETE after every round is unacceptable. Going thru this right now. Whose in charge of there, AOL?

I need to do the same thing. I don't understand whats the issue.
  • alienstout
    680 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    champ2152 wrote: »

I need to do the same thing. I don't understand whats the issue.

Yep, same issue here.
  • oOFOFINHOo
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For me, it usually happens after a match in CQ Arras.
    i7-4790k, GTX 1070, 16GB RAM, DX 12, Origin.
  • grimbloodshed
    2 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I think i found a fix, set your res scale to 101%. I did that and just played 5 games straight.