Can't call in the V-1 on xbox.

13»

Comments

• KarmaKinetic
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    Okay I figured it out it's just like the poster above said you got to hold the right and left bumper make your selection all the while holding the right trigger let go of your selection continue to hold the right trigger and the binoculars will come up.

That is just the dumbest combo EA could have thought of.

the problem to begin with is we all have to figure this out by ourselves and there are no official (ingame) tips or pointers on how to use it
  • KarmaKinetic
    1143 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, BF1IncursionsAlpha, Battlefield V Member
    using the commo rose is also a curse on xbox imo
  • naitch44
    666 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    I get this sometimes as well, where the JB is greyed out... I figured it was because someone else on my team had already called one in or something.

Its probably a bug though, you can file that along with the 50% diagonal black box that still appears when trying to position it.
  • TuxedoBanana279
    345 postsMember, Battlefield 3, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, Battlefield V Member
    Every time I go to select the V1 rocket my character does not bring up the binoculars so I can call it in he does nothing I'm holding both bumpers and using the right analog stick to select the V1 rocket but again nothing happens what am I doing wrong?I'm on xbox one.

I sometimes have problems calling it in, but I would say it works most of the time.
  • Cyborgnarwhal_1
    3 postsMember, Battlefield 4, Battlefield Hardline, Battlefield, Battlefield 1, CTE, Battlefield V Member
    For me I have to hold down the left and right bumpers and then let go of both bumpers while holding my right stick on what I want to select. That brings up my binoculars.